What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-13-2010, 12:47 AM         #61
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Matt Mosley got yall in the SB
Ok... You got anymore?

Because I can post about 20 who have got you guys in it.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Illstreet said:
Ok... You got anymore?

and winning it.
 7 years ago '08        #63
lookin$pac 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,160 | Props total: 100 100
vick gone rush for 1000 this season
dez bryant gone have at least 100 catches
cj might reach 2 stacks again
texans might have the best running tandem
tebow really gone see the field
 7 years ago '04        #64
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
 Illstreet said:
Ok... You got anymore?

rynell said:
and winning it.

4 of ESPN's "analysts" have the Cowboys in the SB compared to 9 for the Packers

hell the Ravens are gettin more love than the Cowboys and they havent done anythin either...

doesnt matter tho, ur jus gonna say they are hyped up every year, its whateva, i havent heard it, and i dont listen to former players anyway cuz most of them dont know anythin when it comes to makin predictions anyway
 09-13-2010, 12:54 AM         #65
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

4 of ESPN's "analysts" have the Cowboys in the SB compared to 9 for the Packers

hell the Ravens are gettin more love than the Cowboys and they havent done anythin either...

doesnt matter tho, ur jus gonna say they are hyped up every year, its whateva, i havent heard it, and i dont listen to former players anyway cuz most of them dont know anythin when it comes to makin predictions anyway
And the Packers are Overrated too...

That Packer Defense was about the blow it again today... But well Andy Reid and his play calling got in the way.
 7 years ago '04        #66
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
 chctynig2804 said:
sad there is a game between that and thats all ur thinkin about...that REALLY must be yalls Super Bowl
score more than one touchdown. and yeah it is. baby steps son. but i know yall n*ggas shook. and we ready too. and once we get yall done, then well worry about every game after that. tired of hearing about yall overrated a.sses. yes OVERRATED
 7 years ago '10        #67
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 Illstreet said:
A Team with a 100 Million Dollar Distraction... Who is the best Defensive Player on their team, and barely even played...
ey breh #59 the best player on our d, you can stamp that when he takes eli's lunch money
 09-13-2010, 01:00 AM         #68
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickSickPuppies said:
ey breh #59 the best player on our d, you can stamp that when he takes eli's lunch money
The year before Haynesworth came to the Skins, he was in Discussion for Winning MVP of the f**ken NFL...

I respect the hell out of London Fletcher... But he's not a Better player than Haynesworth.
 09-13-2010, 01:02 AM         #69
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No way Texans running game repeats this performance. This is the Colts people. RBs have career days versus these guys. They are known to give up the run all day.
 7 years ago '04        #70
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
score more than one touchdown. and yeah it is. baby steps son. but i know yall n*ggas shook. and we ready too. and once we get yall done, then well worry about every game after that. tired of hearing about yall overrated a.sses. yes OVERRATED
Texans are the definition of overrated...every year for the past 3 now they were supposed to turn the corner and finally make the playoffs i mean livin up to SB expectations is a LOT harder than jus beating out 10 other teams to make the playoffs, especially when 5 of those teams in the conference dont have a chance at the playoffs to start the season anyway
 7 years ago '04        #71
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
The year before Haynesworth came to the Skins, he was in Discussion for Winning MVP of the f**ken NFL...

I respect the hell out of London Fletcher... But he's not a Better player than Haynesworth.
yea Haynesworth makes a huge difference, you absolutely have to double him, he makes everythin that much easier for everyone around him...
 7 years ago '04        #72
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
And the Packers are Overrated too...

That Packer Defense was about the blow it again today... But well Andy Reid and his play calling got in the way.
you are a blatant homer calling the packers overrated after that game...are you too blind to realize the eagles have a top 5 defense in the NFL?
 7 years ago '04        #73
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 620 620
n*gga please. are you serious. all ppl been hearing is cowboy to the super bowl. dez bryant this. dez bryant that. man gtfoh. and then you cant score but ONE touchdown. really? n*gga overrated should never leave your mouth. that s**t was embarassing and really boring. the fact that ppl put super bowl expectations on yall is ridiculous. and dude, its not like we dont have peyton manning in our division. the colts would light yalls a.sses up every year too. and yea its taking a while to turn the corner but its gonna happen , and yall taking another l will be just another part of the process
 7 years ago '04        #74
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,019 | Props total: 19597 19597
Seahawks are back?

Giants defense is looking like it's old form.

Matt Moore makes the worst decisions and lobs the ball like a fairy.

Detroit will win more than 3 games.

The Steelers need Ben to win comfortably.

Chris Johnson is the truth.

Phillies problems never left.

New England is still the top dog of the AFC East.
 09-13-2010, 01:12 AM         #75
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:
you are a blatant homer calling the packers overrated after that game...are you too blind to realize the eagles have a top 5 defense in the NFL?
First of all, was not my comment about the Packers Defense? Where did I mention their Offense???????

And Second, at the bolded...

From your Keyboard to God's ears!
 7 years ago '04        #76
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
First of all, was not my comment about the Packers Defense? Where did I mention their Offense???????

And Second, at the bolded...

From your Keyboard to God's ears!
check your favorite fantasy football rankings, you thinking they don't have any "big name" players means they will be a pushover

so you were saying that the whole basis of your post meaning that green bay was overrated because they don't have a good defense?
 7 years ago '04        #77
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
n*gga please. are you serious. all ppl been hearing is cowboy to the super bowl. dez bryant this. dez bryant that. man gtfoh. and then you cant score but ONE touchdown. really? n*gga overrated should never leave your mouth. that s**t was embarassing and really boring. the fact that ppl put super bowl expectations on yall is ridiculous. and dude, its not like we dont have peyton manning in our division. the colts would light yalls a.sses up every year too. and yea its taking a while to turn the corner but its gonna happen , and yall taking another l will be just another part of the process
yea thats why we beat the Colts the year they won the Super Bowl...jus cuz yall cant consistently beat the Colts doesnt mean that we cant either, and i wouldnt be surprised if we beat them again this year, the Colts are one team i'm not worried about not being able to beat, we beat Manning with Reggie Wayne AND Marvin Harrison and our defense back then isnt as good as it is now

EDIT: and if we beat the Texans week 3, then what is ur excuse gonna be??
 7 years ago '05        #78
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1686 1686
Texans are one of the top 3 teams in the AFC

The rams did the right thing taking Sam Bradford, hes the real dea

vick is the s**t

Hakeem Nicks will be a top 5 WR this year

49ers are easily the most unreasonably hyped/overrated team in the NFL this year

Pete Carroll is a good coach no matter the level
 09-13-2010, 01:21 AM         #79
Cya Nerd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Yall are overrated because of the amount of people who have predicted you guys to be in the Superbowl(Dungy and Harrison right before the damn broadcast)...

And you just lost to the Redskins...

A Team with a Brand New Coaching Staff and Scheme in their first game together...

A Team with a Brand new QB...

A Team with a 100 Million Dollar Distraction... Who is the best Defensive Player on their team, and barely even played...

The Redskins aren't a team you should get beat by in that spot... No way around it.

The f**k out of here obviously it says a lot about the Washington Redskins for having a brand new QB and coaching staff and scheme to be able to preform and get a W against a Superbowl contender team. Chemistry will get built inside the Washington redskins organization and we will only get better. And if you think Albert is the best Def player on the team you need to f**king check out Brian Orakpo(who the cowboys could not block without holding) and London Fletcher You don't know football
 7 years ago '04        #80
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
49ers not who we thought they were.

Rams are a new team.

Vick needs to be starting somewhere.

Houston plays mean.

Miles Austin was worth that deal.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy