What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$5,188 | Props total: 2231 2231
Cowboys Offense allowed more points against then its Defense..
 8 years ago '07        #42
Dicemoney6 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 952 952
 Bkjj11 said:
jags are super bowl bound
, I was kind of mad at draft time but we looking good right now
 8 years ago '05        #43
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
 chctynig2804 said:
and Manning still owned the Texans today 70% for 433 yards and 3 TDs...bottom line, as long as Peyton Manning is your QB, you always have a chance to win no matter what, just ask the Pats last year about that huge comeback the Colts had in the 4th quarter
They played from behind all game and yeah Manning should put up great numbers throwing as much as they had to. If they continue to get pounded and the game gets shortened up combined with no running game whatsoever it will be tough for the Colts not saying they wont win games just not as easy. He was under pressure by Super Mario and Co. Garcon let him down a few times with drops though.
 09-12-2010, 11:25 PM         #44
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New York Giants Defense is Back...

Hakeem Nicks is the Best WR of the stacked 2009 Draft... A future All-Pro Talent.

Kenny "Superman" Phillips is back... NFC East Consider yourself Warned...

Many of my doubts and questions about the Packers being an elite team were confirmed today...

The Cowboys are overrated once again... Not bad... Just overrated.

After Kolb's horrible performance today, and the losses of Weaver and Jackson for the year... The Eagles are in for a very long season.

Peyton Manning is still the best QB in the NFL...

The Patriots might be better than we've all given them credit for...

Pete Carroll is a NFL Coach... And he was before the Patriots canned him... Admittedly the right move ultimately, for everyone involved.

The Falcons are overrated...

Jim Zorn might have been the worst Head Coach in NFL History...
 8 years ago '10        #45
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$14,059 | Props total: 1352 1352
Raiders might be doomed for another 5-11 season due to a sorry a.ss O-line.


:banghead:
 8 years ago '04        #46
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$2,523 | Props total: 2003 2003
f**k THIS IM 50 TYSON!!!
 8 years ago '04        #47
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
i'm really not understanding this right now....how the hell are we overrated??? we are coming off a division title with no significant losses from last season and we are playin wit 2 backups on our o-line, and because we lost our opening game and looked rusty we are overrated?? overrated has to be the most overused word in sports talk
 8 years ago '05        #48
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm really not understanding this right now....how the hell are we overrated??? we are coming off a division title with no significant losses from last season and we are playin wit 2 backups on our o-line, and because we lost our opening game and looked rusty we are overrated?? overrated has to be the most overused word in sports talk
It all stems from the media....its not anything the Cowboys players or Coaches are doing or saying. I guess because the Cowboys are labeled America's Team they forever will have high expectations from the media and themselves.
 8 years ago '06        #49
swag-mchustle 372 heat pts372
space
avatar space
space
$1,981 | Props total: 5840 5840
Bob Bratowski is a f*cking idoit

when running no huddle, carson palmer is a top 5 qb

Bob Sanders is weaker than a premature baby

SF shoulda kept Nate Davis smh
 09-12-2010, 11:35 PM         #50
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
i'm really not understanding this right now....how the hell are we overrated??? we are coming off a division title with no significant losses from last season and we are playin wit 2 backups on our o-line, and because we lost our opening game and looked rusty we are overrated?? overrated has to be the most overused word in sports talk
Yall are overrated because of the amount of people who have predicted you guys to be in the Superbowl(Dungy and Harrison right before the damn broadcast)...

And you just lost to the Redskins...

A Team with a Brand New Coaching Staff and Scheme in their first game together...

A Team with a Brand new QB...

A Team with a 100 Million Dollar Distraction... Who is the best Defensive Player on their team, and barely even played...

The Redskins aren't a team you should get beat by in that spot... No way around it.
 8 years ago '04        #51
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 rynell said:
It all stems from the media....its not anything the Cowboys players or Coaches are doing or saying. I guess because the Cowboys are labeled America's Team they forever will have high expectations from the media and themselves.
but noone was talkin bout us aside from the Dez shyt this offseason and the possibility of playin a home game in the SB....the Jets and Packers been gettin all the love this offseason in addition to the Favre drama and even still they talkin bout the Vikes and Saints more than us...we arent gettin all the media hype anymore, its not like we comin off a 13-3 season or somethin, we had an 11-5 season in a year we were supposed to not make the playoffs and got blasted by the Vikes which minus Rice have essentially the same squad again
 8 years ago '04        #52
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 Illstreet said:
Yall are overrated because of the amount of people who have predicted you guys to be in the Superbowl(Dungy and Harrison right before the damn broadcast)...

And you just lost to the Redskins...

A Team with a Brand New Coaching Staff and Scheme in their first game together...

A Team with a Brand new QB...

A Team with a 100 Million Dollar Distraction... Who is the best Defensive Player on their team, and barely even played...

The Redskins aren't a team you should get beat by in that spot... No way around it.
so if the Redskins beat the Giants then are they overrated too??
 8 years ago '05        #53
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
 chctynig2804 said:
but noone was talkin bout us aside from the Dez shyt this offseason and the possibility of playin a home game in the SB....the Jets and Packers been gettin all the love this offseason in addition to the Favre drama and even still they talkin bout the Vikes and Saints more than us...we arent gettin all the media hype anymore, its not like we comin off a 13-3 season or somethin, we had an 11-5 season in a year we were supposed to not make the playoffs and got blasted by the Vikes which minus Rice have essentially the same squad again
Man real talk they slurping yall off just as much as the Packers. Im glad even after coming off a SB victory the Saints are motivated and are under the radar.
 8 years ago '04        #54
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,002 | Props total: 755 755
we learned

that the texans are ready to steamroll the f**kin cowboys to go 2-0 in the all time series

nothing else really matters at this point

LETS GET IT
 8 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 jplaydadon said:
we learned

that the texans are ready to steamroll the f**kin cowboys to go 2-0 in the all time series

nothing else really matters at this point

LETS GET IT
sad there is a game between that and thats all ur thinkin about...that REALLY must be yalls Super Bowl
 09-12-2010, 11:41 PM         #56
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
so if the Redskins beat the Giants then are they overrated too??
Not really, because who in the mass media has been predicting the Giants in the Superbowl this year?...

s**t the ESPN Power Rankings had us in the Cellar of the East before this week.

EDIT:

Not to mention again, that yall were playing them in their first game together. They have a learning curve and chemistry to build game by game... Yall got a shot at them when they haven't even balled together yet... And yall got beat.

But the Giants should not lose to the Redskins... For the record.


Last edited by Illstreet; 09-12-2010 at 11:44 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #57
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,179 | Props total: 516 516
John Fox better have a back up gig on lock for next season or he gonna be a fox broadcaster after this season.

Peppers is going to hurt quite a few qb's this yr (just hope it ain't Carolina's )
 8 years ago '09        #58
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
avatar space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 6 6
I'm All Eagles And I Know We Are In Major Trouble If This Is The Kinda Play We'll Get From K. Kolb And Being A Lifelong Fan And Knowing Andy Reid He Will Not Start Vick Cause He's Not Who He Picked As The Starter E. Hobbs Sucked Balls And I Don't Think S. Bradley Is As Good As The Team Thinks He Is A.Samuel Is Still Missing Way To Many Tackles We Lost FB L. Weaver For At Least Half The Season Probably But The Rest Of The Team Looked Good Especially The D Line But It's Week 1 We'll See What Happens Next Week With Detroit Not An Easy Win Anymore I Believe Much Respect To Number 5 For Beating Dallas Tonight He Wasn't Sharpe But Got The W
 8 years ago '04        #59
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,192 | Props total: 3865 3865
 Illstreet said:
Not really, because who in the mass media has been predicting the Giants in the Superbowl this year?...

s**t the ESPN Power Rankings had us in the Cellar of the East before this week.

EDIT:

Not the mention again, that yall were playing them in their first game together. They have a learning curve and chemistry to build game by game... Yall got a shot at them when they haven't even balled together yet.

But the Giants should not lose to the Redskins... For the record.
Matt Mosley got yall in the SB
 09-12-2010, 11:47 PM         #60
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Matt Mosley got yall in the SB
Ok... You got anymore?

Because I can post about 20 who have got you guys in it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
42 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
51 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside travis mccoy washed
69 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy