What Have We Learned: Week 1

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '12        #221
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
LightsOut = Proven idiot

Just like Gattseu
 7 years ago '04        #222
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 DoMieD said:
LightsOut = Proven idiot

Just like Gattseu
don't ever put me in the same sentence as that retard, and thanks for being so affected by my post you felt the need to bump this

i'm not gonna sit here and make excuses saying how sloppy they got in the 4th quarter, because they shoulda never let the lions back in the game. do i still think they're a great defense? of course, especially when we get bradley back in there
 7 years ago '08        #223
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,965 | Props total: 7376 7376
 LightsOut said:
don't ever put me in the same sentence as that retard, and thanks for being so affected by my post you felt the need to bump this

i'm not gonna sit here and make excuses saying how sloppy they got in the 4th quarter, because they shoulda never let the lions back in the game. do i still think they're a great defense? of course, especially when we get bradley back in there
Top 5 tho?
 7 years ago '12        #224
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 LightsOut said:

Shaun Hill

If Stafford would of played they would of scored 50.

Philly got a D, but not even a Top 10 D.
 09-19-2010, 04:06 PM         #225
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LightsOut said:

Fam... Point being, you were calling me a Homer Giants fan for being real with you and telling you straight up, your Defense isn't top 5...

The only one being a Homer about the s**t was you...

Now eat your f**king crow with a side of humble pie.
 7 years ago '04        #226
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Illstreet said:
Fam... Point being, you were calling me a Homer Giants fan for being real with you and telling you straight up, your Defense isn't top 5...

The only one being a Homer about the s**t was you...

Now eat your f**king crow with a side of humble pie.
i'll eat the crow, because they aren't top 5 right now. and honestly you show me one dude on here that's not a homer in some sense and i'll show you a liar. s**t i would STILL take the philly D over the giants D right now. jahvid best f**kin wrecked us single handedly and opened everything else up in the 2nd half

we are still top 10 though
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy