Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i'm a Giants fan, but Eli looked shaky as f**k out there....3 picks, unexcusable.....almost every pass he threw out there was behind the receiver.....not to mention all the passes were so high, the receivers had to jump & turn around to catch the s**t, which is gonna get one of our Prime WRs injured if he keeps that s**t up all season............it's not ur rookie year anymore man, stop bein so scared to get hit.......it forces bad mistakes.......

Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eli.

Jacobs has lost it. Dude wasn't doing s**t.

Bradshaw didn't do too well, but he's about 20x faster than jacobs & actually gets positive yards most of the time...

Nicks is a beast.

against a tougher offense, our defense is gonna have problems.

we are seriously missing Feeley on the Special Teams.

our Punts/Kicks were terrible.
 09-13-2010, 12:52 PM         #182
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We Learned what Albert Haynesworth's Teammates Really Feel About Him...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #183
EcKo UnTlD 
space
space
$2,347 | Props total: 46 46
dolphins o-line & defense is no joke
 7 years ago '09        #184
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 GreatWhites said:
i'm a Giants fan, but Eli looked shaky as f**k out there....3 picks, unexcusable.....almost every pass he threw out there was behind the receiver.....not to mention all the passes were so high, the receivers had to jump & turn around to catch the s**t, which is gonna get one of our Prime WRs injured if he keeps that s**t up all season............it's not ur rookie year anymore man, stop bein so scared to get hit.......it forces bad mistakes.......

Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eli.

Bradshaw didn't do too well, but he's about 20x faster than jacobs & actually gets positive yards most of the time...

Nicks is a beast.

i dont know if you watch the game but calling the 3 picks unexcusable on eli's behalf is just plain outrageous.

all 3 were catchable balls that should have been caught by the receiver that were instead tipped up into the air.

none of the 3 were on eli. he threw a few off target passes sure, every qb does in a game, but eli hardly looked shaky, if you really think so i have to seriously question your football knowledge.
 7 years ago '07        #185
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 HotepSuns said:
eli manning is the best qb in the game engineering 2 minute drives,and a beast of a qb..

hakeem nicks will have at least 15 td's this year.....

andy reid needs to retire...

the raiders....are the raiders...

san fran looks overrated
yo idk bout some of the Eagles calls the last 3 years in end game situations...Andy Reid was even disgusted i dont think he made that one

BUT YOU 100% ABOUT ELI, I LOVE WHEN THEY GO TO THE 2 MINUTE CUZ HE RIPS s**t UP.
 7 years ago '04        #186
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
lmao.. so many people saying the packers oline doesnt look good? they gave up 3 sacks to one of the best blitzing teams in the nfl? and to even more back that up, two came on one drive, and one on another, the first two drives of the game! and not a single pressure after that you guys musta only watched a few plays if your seriously talking about that, favre got hit more than rodgers did, whether he got sacked or not,

but what i did learn is arian foster is a beast

cowboys still arent clicking completely on offense

bears seem VERY weak, or the lions are just improving

raiders are the same ol raiders

bradford actually looked pretty decent

packers d looks scary and improved from last year ( yes vick chopped em up in the fourth, but obvi they didnt game plan for vicks fast a.ss)

redskins might be good, or was dallas just that bad? neither team looked great

cant really learn as much as wed like in the first week...

and lmao at the eli post a little above me
 7 years ago '08        #187
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 Ricky Towel said:
i dont know if you watch the game but calling the 3 picks unexcusable on eli's behalf is just plain outrageous.

all 3 were catchable balls that should have been caught by the receiver that were instead tipped up into the air.

none of the 3 were on eli. he threw a few off target passes sure, every qb does in a game, but eli hardly looked shaky, if you really think so i have to seriously question your football knowledge.
pretty much, i got nothing but love for Manningham, Nicks, Barden (not so much), and belive Nicks and MM have all the talent in the world, but these f**king clowns better start holding on to the ball, s**t is f**kin inexusable, all last year w/ the drops I was hoping to see them make all the grabs out there in the first game and that just aint happen, i know it was wet n slippery but there is really no excuse, all those INT's were catchable balls that 100% of the WR's in the NFL should be able to make the vast majority of the time
 7 years ago '07        #188
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Majestic_GMMB said:
So that challenge that was called on the WR who was still moving the ball after he landed the one foot...then had control when the other foot went down and then his 3rd step was out of bounds...Even the announcers said it could go either way but the only reason they said that was because you can't disagree with the Refs because you would probably be working the concessions stands if you f**ked over a team opening up their new stadium...

So what about the 4th and 1...You talking about the play where Eli didn't even move before Dan Conner hit him and forced him back but they still gave him the first down?....How about the couple of Pass Interferences that y'all didn't get called on even when the announcer said it was a weird no call...It was so damn in the open but still was a no call...I mean you can think what you think and I'll think what I think but s**t just didn't seem right after the half time...
so now announcers cant be wrong? the reason s**t didnt "seem right after half time is because the giants went in and made adjustments and the panthers wasnt blessed with great field position courtesy of the giants with turnovers and poor ST play.like i said the first half panthers starting field position was the 47 yrd line and the giants was the 27 yd line

that 4th and 1 shouldve never happen if they give bradshaw his proper spot on that 3rd down run,but i see you didnt mention that and you right they did miss a pass interference call but i do recall on the same drive a couple of plays later they got johnson on a pass interference so whats the problem?!
 7 years ago '07        #189
fabianj 
space
space
$281 | Props total: 32 32
I agree Packers O line looks shaky out there.
 09-13-2010, 01:08 PM         #190
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:

Put me in the category of people who think Eli needs to be more accurate with his passes...

He turned it around yesterday for the most part... But dude leaves Receivers out to Dry too damn much with his high passes...

He's almost gotten Boss k!lled several times now...

He almost did the same to Nicks on the first pass he threw him yesterday...

And as far and Throwing too high to a completely stretched out jumping in the air Ramses Barden?... Man I'm not even gonna go there.

Eli needs to be more accurate... That is all.
 7 years ago '10        #191
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Pistol Peter said:
don't be mad because other people don't believe in your team like you do

you just worry about the coaches on the bears tip toeing around the word "interception" when it comes to your QB.............

[pic - click to view]

n*gga might throw me a touchdown and i dont even play in the NFL.

n*gga is yall new and improved Rex Grossman
 7 years ago '07        #192
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Just from reading this thread I can confirm...

Giants fans are over-rating themselves...There was alot of home cooking with the refs giving y'all 2 challenges that should have been reversed and alot of no calls

And if you think y'all defense is back after playing the Panthers offense then yall are slipping...Besides the Conservative play calling of John Fox we had no pass game and Moore lobbed more passes than anything...That game was given to y'all more than y'all took it...
so what your saying is your team is some s**t and we should wait till we play real competition to judge the giants progress GOTCHA

at you and home cooking we beat you by double digits and all 3 of eli's interceptions came off of flukes where the receiver tipped it up and it went into the hands of a defender that game shouldnt even have been that close the score should have been like 56 to 7

all of moores interceptions were poorly thrown balls eli was putting the ball where it needed to be the receivers were bobbling it

im not going to jump out on the limb and say the defense is back after all we did only play the panthers but the defense is much improved from last year

just by having our key players back healthy that is the case

Last edited by getGwap; 09-13-2010 at 01:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #193
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 GreatWhites said:

Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eli.

Nicks is a beast.

im convinced you never watched the game and just look at the stats
@ eli bein scared to get hit

none of the 3 picks were eli's fault and were catchable balls that most starting receivers would make. jacobs and bradshaw both did their thing in the 2nd half so i dont see what the f**k you are saying.

missing feeley? feeley havent been on our squad for 3-4 years, stop it
 7 years ago '09        #194
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 Illstreet said:
Put me in the category of people who think Eli needs to be more accurate with his passes...

He turned it around yesterday for the most part... But dude leaves Receivers out to Dry too damn much with his high passes...

He's almost gotten Boss k!lled several times now...

He almost did the same to Nicks on the first pass he threw him yesterday...

And as far and Throwing too high to a completely stretched out jumping in the air Ramses Barden?... Man I'm not even gonna go there.

Eli needs to be more accurate... That is all.
the pass to nicks was exactly where it should have been... That is all.
 7 years ago '07        #195
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 peeyump said:
you just worry about the coaches on the bears tip toeing around the word "interception" when it comes to your QB.............

[pic - click to view]

n*gga might throw me a touchdown and i dont even play in the NFL.

n*gga is yall new and improved Rex Grossman
what does that have to do with you throwing a temper tantrum because people don't think the falcons are as good as you do
 09-13-2010, 01:53 PM         #196
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ricky Towel said:
the pass to nicks was exactly where it should have been... That is all.

^^^Go there and watch the "QB Manning Highlights" and watch the play again...

Last time I checked, throwing the pass "exactly where it's supposed to be" means hitting a WR on the Numbers...

So Why is Nicks jumping for the ball before he gets hammered?

That's not putting the ball where it should be...

Eli needs to be more accurate... Otherwise we are gonna end up with more injuries like Boss.
 09-13-2010, 03:05 PM         #197
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DallasTexas said:
fuk outta here,, ur lame texans beat a team that is still in a slump after losing the superbowl and yet we are overrated but your now the team to beat,,, gtfoh f**got

texans will show us who they really are

[pic - click to view]

You said we beat a team that just played in the Super bowl and the cowboys just played somebody with a new coach and quarterback and won 4 games last year haha

And who said anything about being the team to beat?
 09-13-2010, 03:17 PM         #198
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

^^^Go there and watch the "QB Manning Highlights" and watch the play again...

Last time I checked, throwing the pass "exactly where it's supposed to be" means hitting a WR on the Numbers...

So Why is Nicks jumping for the ball before he gets hammered?

That's not putting the ball where it should be...

Eli needs to be more accurate... Otherwise we are gonna end up with more injuries like Boss.
Not a giants fan but like watching game film

From what I saw 2 and 18 and yes it did hit nicks hands so should have been caught, but it seem he was trying to get all the yards back on one play and there were 4 white jerseys in picture. Not necessarily a bad throw just a bad decision

second pick not his fault at all

They didnt show the third pick
 09-13-2010, 03:52 PM         #199
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ktbballplaya said:
Not a giants fan but like watching game film

From what I saw 2 and 18 and yes it did hit nicks hands so should have been caught, but it seem he was trying to get all the yards back on one play and there were 4 white jerseys in picture. Not necessarily a bad throw just a bad decision

second pick not his fault at all

They didnt show the third pick
I'm not saying Nicks shouldn't have caught it...

I'm just saying Eli needs to stop throwing high all the time and leaving our Receivers out to dry...

Someone is really going to get hurt one day if it keeps up.
 7 years ago '10        #200
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 Pistol Peter said:
what does that have to do with you throwing a temper tantrum because people don't think the falcons are as good as you do

little niglet since when do forming vowels and consonants on the internet translate into a temper tantrum.......i could walk in to your kitchen s**t in your corn flakes and slap the s**t out of your mother and be in a good motherf**king mood. Ole yippy skippy hiddey ho neighbor a.ss n*gga. However I would throw a temper tantrum if the highlight of my football team was the return man.............going on what 3 years now? Gotdamn......and he dont even do that s**t no more.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago