NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #161
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 GhostNinja said:
so you see nothing wrong with what he did?
Do you think that is right for whites to be able to ALWAYS harshly ridicule others when they committed a cardinal SIN against MAN. Circling the cycle of slavery since ancient times???
 7 years ago '05        #162
space
space
 M said:
did this seriously turn into a race thread?

f**king idiots
IT's unavoidable.
 7 years ago '05        #163
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,164 | Props total: 19882 19882
 GhostNinja said:
not really it wuz just f**kin dawgs i wouldnt do it but i dont think a person deserve to go to prison over it s**t a zoo is just as bad lockin animals up for the simple reason of people want to look at them
 7 years ago '06        #164
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
you clowns are ruining this thread. it was funny now it's another played out race debate.
 7 years ago '08        #165
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
 neworleansavior said:
IT's unavoidable.
Why? Because the TS is white and made a thread about a black QB? Even though it had nothing to do with race, some people will always spin it that way, it's f**king ridiculous
 7 years ago '08        #166
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
not really it wuz just f**kin dawgs i wouldnt do it but i dont think a person deserve to go to prison over it s**t a zoo is just as bad lockin animals up for the simple reason of people want to look at them
If you think it was just about "f**king dawgs" you don't even know s**t about why he went to jail in the first place
 7 years ago '05        #167
space
space
 M said:
Why? Because the TS is white and made a thread about a black QB? Even though it had nothing to do with race, some people will always spin it that way, it's f**king ridiculous
when judging someone everything got to do about race or money and it wasnt about money
 7 years ago '07        #168
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 GhostNinja said:
hey he fought dogs.......... did his time it's f**king over.. that white b**ch on sportsnation talking about she will never forgive Vick for what he did, what is that all about. To be honest it's not even that f**ked up. For real some of you people need to get a grip on reality. I think a lot of people don;t like the fact that he is doing so well on the field. They would have loved it if he feel into the depressed, drinking, and drugs path.
 7 years ago '05        #169
space
space
 M said:
You answered your own question. Thats exactly why, who gave him the right to judge as a human being??????? I understand opinion as a football player, but as a human being. He opened pandora's box once he said that. If you want to talk about Inhumane human beings we can go there. And its not racism, Im speaking TRUE HISTORY and REALITY. He gotta be accountable just like Mike Vick.
 7 years ago '05        #170
space
space
 M said:
If you think it was just about "f**king dawgs" you don't even know s**t about why he went to jail in the first place
hell naw it wasnt about just f**kin dawgs but that was his charge was about f**kin dawgs
 7 years ago '08        #171
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 chi town hustla said:
when judging someone everything got to do about race or money and it wasnt about money
wow ok
 7 years ago '07        #172
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 M said:
b**ch please, the real thing was about money but to the general public all they saw was him f!ghting the poor dogs and you know it. When people look at Vick they not thinking about the money portion of his case but rather the f!ghting part don't act like a naive b**ch
 7 years ago '08        #173
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 carltouss619 said:
b**ch please, the real thing was about money but to the general public all they saw was him f!ghting the poor dogs and you know it. When people look at Vick they not thinking about the money portion of his case but rather the f!ghting part don't act like a naive b**ch
and keep acting like an ignorant piece of s**t
 12-20-2010, 02:14 PM         #174
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
You of all people CRACKING JOKES???? YOU"RE A MOCKERY. LOOK AT THIS THREAD, I DONT EVEN HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF. THANX 4 the HARD WORK. U MAKE IT LOOK EAAAAAAASSSSYYYY!!!! JUst be quiet son, you've done enough talking already.
what is your deal. i just told you i wasn't making fun of you. i thought "metaphysical" was hilarious.

christ, relax
 12-20-2010, 02:15 PM         #175
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
i disagree. for example, i dunno your race or how much you make, but i'm judging you on your intelligence right now.
 7 years ago '08        #176
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
c'mon M ur makin the classic "dumb white girl" a.ssumptions

this is America...racism isn't going anywhere the country is based upon it
You're absolutely right, from now on I'll go into every thread made by a white person, knowing hes racist and has some white power agenda, k?
 7 years ago '05        #177
space
space
 blood edge said:
c'mon m ur makin the classic "dumb white girl" a.ssumptions

this is america...racism isn't going anywhere the country is based upon it
its time for whites to wake up and get a better understanding of our history so that as a human race we can move forward> if not we will be destroyed. Living in a fantasy like this shyt is not real not gonna get it done. TS felt he could say that about Vick because he doesnt understand prejudice, you better learn history b4 you start slandering people.
 7 years ago '04        #178
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
You're absolutely right, from now on I'll go into every thread made by a white person, knowing hes racist and has some white power agenda, k?

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2010, 02:18 PM         #179
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
its time for whites to wake up and get a better understanding of our history so that as a human race we can move forward> if not we will be destroyed.
 7 years ago '06        #180
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,378 | Props total: 5660 5660
 M said:
you don't have to take it that far 100% of time but you're f!ghting a losing battle right now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy