most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2010, 01:25 PM         #141
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
Statefinest you're not RACIST outright maybe deep down u have a little disdain for people of color. But i doubt you are a flat out racist, YOU ARE THOUGH PREJUDICE. You're PREJUDICE and to clarify that -preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge. Vick a bad human being ????? You dont even know him 1.). He k!lled dogs, white people held blacks as slaves for 300+ years but blacks are asked to forgive them. But when a black man k!lled a dawg, why is it that most non-colored people are the first to jump at him and crucify the man????? Bad QB ??????? He's been an all-pro the majority of his career, he now has talent around him to display his true abilites. Gain knowledge, speak truth. BUMP LOL

PS. It doesn't matter when u made the thread, u said he will bring the Eagles down ........ correct??? U spoke on the futre so when you wrote it is not even the issue.
it's ironic how you call me prejudice for have an adverse opinion about vick when i don't know him, yet you feel you have the right to judge me and tell me what kind of person i am in the same statement.

and for you to put something as significant as slavery in the same light as one man k!lling dogs shows me how ignorant you are. i would say that's more racist than anything that's come out of my mouth.

Gattsau said:
this post is a perfect example of why southerners should not be allowed on the internet.
 12-20-2010, 01:30 PM         #142
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
OHH :( :( HE k!llED DOGS....WHAT A HORRIBLE HUMAN BIENG THIS MAN IS. WHY DONT I SHOOT SOME BEARS, SLAUGHTER THAT CHICKEN OR SHOOT THAT DEER. IT DONT MATTER ITS NOT THE SAME THING!

ITS SO SAD WHY DONT I GO KISS MY DOGG WHILE IT LICKS ITS a.ss AND WASH THE FECES OFF ITS FUR. I LOVE MY DOG MORE THAN HUMANS AWWWW

LIL f**got a.ss ACTIVISTS YOU CAN MAKE AN ARGUMENT FOR ANY OTHER PG BEING A HORRIBLE HUMAN BEING. STOP CRYING

HATE IT WHEN THESE KIDS THINK ANYTHING THEY SAID MATTERS. NICCA KEEP YOUR pus*y a.ss OPINION TO URSELF AND MAKE SURE IT DONT LEAVE UR HOME. NOBODY GIVE TWO f**kS BOUGHT BOUT WHAT U THINK. DONT EVER MAKE A THREAD AGAIN IN THE FORM OF TREATMENT. MONTHS LATER AND HE WONT STILL ADMITT HES WRONG AHHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHH
damn you sure told me. getting yelled at with caps lock makes me uneasy.
 7 years ago '05        #143
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Gattsau said:
this post is a perfect example of why southerners should not be allowed on the internet.
And you are a perfect example of why the politicians and government fool society. Reality hurts you. And its true. You never experienced direct PREJUDICE, and if you have you are SOULESS. Nevertheless, you have no compasion or understanding because you're mind is primitive. You lack a soul to understand.
 12-20-2010, 01:35 PM         #144
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
And you are a perfect example of why the politicians and government fool society. Reality hurts you. And its true. You never experienced direct PREJUDICE, and if you have you are SOULESS. Nevertheless, you have no compasion or understanding because you're mind is primitive. You lack a soul to understand.
you sound like my preacher after he downs half a bottle of jack
 7 years ago '05        #145
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
it's ironic how you call me prejudice for have an adverse opinion about vick when i don't know him, yet you feel you have the right to judge me and tell me what kind of person i am in the same statement.

and for you to put something as significant as slavery in the same light as one man k!lling dogs shows me how ignorant you are. i would say that's more racist than anything that's come out of my mouth.

Expplain to me how me mentioning slavery is racist. The point that I was making is that why is it that mostly white people are coming to HATE on Vick as if they are without sin??? Why are you so quick to judge when an even greater INHUMANE deed was done a WAAAAYYYY higher scale and people act like it didnt happen. But when a OJ Simpson or a Kobe Bryant, or Mike Vick gets in trouble ........ ITS TIME TO BRING OUT THE CROSSES.
 7 years ago '05        #146
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,097 | Props total: 19739 19739
 Jtad88 said:
I said it does exist....

Cause they are proven guilty by the American criminal justice system...
American criminal justice system wuz built on racism constitution all men are created equal but jim crow laws until the mid 60's and that was n my mama generation cmon son
most blacks live in urban areas (thats not a racist statement)
majority of crime happens in urban areas...
majority of crime happens n poor areas

"Innocent Until proven guilty in the court"

PROVEN guilty, people don't go to jail unless PROVEN guilty...
so they are more black criminals than white criminals cmon son

PROVEN=Fact or truth...

Youre saying most blacks are in jail cause of racism....
so they are more black criminals than white criminals cmon son

thats the most ignorant statement i heard...
You do know american history dont you
 12-20-2010, 01:42 PM         #147
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
GOT YOU SHAKING YOUR BOOTS KID. BX WOULD HAVE CRASHED IF EVERY KID MADE A THREAD ABOUT THEIR HOW THEY FEEL A PLAYER WUD PERFORM. YET STILL CONTINE TO POST AFTER THEY WERE WRONG. WHAT IS THIS FORUM COMING TO. WHAT HAPPENED TO INFORMED OPIONIONS..NOT THESE BASELESS THOUGHTS U HAD A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.

YOU KEEPIN THIS ALIVE SO U CAN COME BACK AFTER PHILLY IS OUTED IN ROUND 1 TO SAY YOU WERE RIGHT:ro fl:
you right you got me scurred
 12-20-2010, 01:44 PM         #148
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
WHERE'S THE NUMBERS. WHERE YOU SO LAZY THAT YOU COULDNT GO AND FIND SOME OF HIS NUMBERS IN ATL TO BACK UP YOUR POINTS. YOUR NO DIFFERENT THAN ALL THE ANALYST WHO SWORE HE WOULD NEVER RETURN AS A QB PERIOD STARTING OR BACKUP BUT HAVE YET TO EAT CROW. EVERYTHING YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH WAS WRONG OR IN THE VERY LEAST MISINFORMED. IM DONE YOU CAN GO ON YOUR HIGH CHAIR AND ACT LIKE YOU KNOW s**t

PLZ GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE DIMWIT REPLIES AGAIN. WE BOW DOWN TO YOU KID AHAHAHAH OH MAN
oh man, you don't know how lazy i can be. i will gladly lose every argument and my self respect if it means i don't have to go digging through sports statistics that i don't get paid for.
 7 years ago '05        #149
space
space
 Gattsau said:

what in the f**k
REAL TALK. METAPHYSICALLY you might as well be a Neanderthal. If not ........ speak.
 7 years ago '05        #150
space
space
once again i dont give a fuc just havin a debate but white people have done some racist s**t n history to every race they have encountered on this earth for finacial gain truth.com
 7 years ago '04        #151
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
still don't get where this dumbass wigger gets off judging another human being.
 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM         #152
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
REAL TALK. METAPHYSICALLY you might as well be a Neanderthal. If not ........ speak.
metaphysically! ahahahahah oh no you didn't...
 7 years ago '05        #153
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
metaphysically! ahahahahah oh no you didn't...
I create words, i know the difference, you dwell on lil s**t. Answer that last question I asked you thats the important one, stop ducking. You respond to BS. LOL FOOLERY, even after being exposed as being TOTALLY wrong u still surface and poke ur ugly head out. You love the attention dont u ??????? Even Negative ............ thats ur energy and make up LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-20-2010 at 01:53 PM..
 12-20-2010, 01:49 PM         #154
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
YES SIR. IM NOT ONE TO k!ll THE CAP LOCK BUT ITS JUST THREADS LIKE THESE TO BRING IT OUT. AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU'D THINK HE'D AT LEAST SAY HE WAS WRONG. IM NOT HERE SAYING HES SOME GREAT QB AND HE FILLED ALL THE HOLES IN HIS GAME BUT HE IS NOT A HORRIBLE QB.

HONESTLY RIGHT NOW WHAT IS THE POINT OF KEEPING THIS GOING. IF YOUR NOT RACIST(DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE) AND EVERYTHING YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH REALLY HOLDS NO WEIGHT RIGHT NOW DEAD THIS. ITS THREADS LIKE THESE THAT TAKE UP SPACE. WHERE ARE THE MODS. AFTER ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THIS KID YALL STILL LET THIS GO
1) at least you admit your mad, i give you some props for that

2) i already admitted i was wrong 2 pages ago

3) don't you dare try to shut this thread down just because it pisses you off. go make your own classic.

4) lol @ personal attacks. you wish bro. nothing in this thread is personal.
 7 years ago '05        #155
space
space
 gangtsa said:
YES SIR. IM NOT ONE TO k!ll THE CAP LOCK BUT ITS JUST THREADS LIKE THESE TO BRING IT OUT. AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU'D THINK HE'D AT LEAST SAY HE WAS WRONG. IM NOT HERE SAYING HES SOME GREAT QB AND HE FILLED ALL THE HOLES IN HIS GAME BUT HE IS NOT A HORRIBLE QB.

HONESTLY RIGHT NOW WHAT IS THE POINT OF KEEPING THIS GOING. IF YOUR NOT RACIST(DONT BELIEVE YOU ARE) AND EVERYTHING YOU STARTED THIS THREAD WITH REALLY HOLDS NO WEIGHT RIGHT NOW DEAD THIS. ITS THREADS LIKE THESE THAT TAKE UP SPACE. WHERE ARE THE MODS. AFTER ALL THE PERSONAL ATTACKS ON THIS KID YALL STILL LET THIS GO
hes a closed door racist im like him tho he makes white people sound stupid
 12-20-2010, 01:50 PM         #156
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
I create words, i know the difference, you dwell on lil s**t. Answer that last question I asked you thats the important one, stop ducking. You respond to BS.
lol i wasn't making fun of you
 7 years ago '07        #157
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 neworleansavior said:
Statefinest you're not RACIST outright maybe deep down u have a little disdain for people of color. But i doubt you are a flat out racist, YOU ARE THOUGH PREJUDICE. You're PREJUDICE and to clarify that -preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge. Vick a bad human being ????? You dont even know him 1.). He k!lled dogs, white people held blacks as slaves for 300+ years but blacks are asked to forgive them. But when a black man k!lled a dawg, why is it that most non-colored people are the first to jump at him and crucify the man????? Bad QB ??????? He's been an all-pro the majority of his career, he now has talent around him to display his true abilites. Gain knowledge, speak truth. BUMP LOL

PS. It doesn't matter when u made the thread, u said he will bring the Eagles down ........ correct??? U spoke on the futre so when you wrote it is not even the issue.
I've always said this white people want Blacks to let go of the past but it's cool for them not to. The struggles that Blacks have gone through in this country was tough and the after effects complicated but to them slavery ended and everything was all good after. Dude f!ghts dog and all of a sudden they want to hang this man not to mention vick f!ghting dogs affects them in no way!!!
 7 years ago '05        #158
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
lol i wasn't making fun of you
You of all people CRACKING JOKES???? YOU"RE A MOCKERY. LOOK AT THIS THREAD, I DONT EVEN HAVE TO MAKE FUN OF YOU, LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO YOURSELF. THANX 4 the HARD WORK. U MAKE IT LOOK EAAAAAAASSSSYYYY!!!! JUst be quiet son, you've done enough talking already.
 7 years ago '08        #159
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 carltouss619 said:
I've always said this white people want Blacks to let go of the past but it's cool for them not to. The struggles that Blacks have gone through in this country was tough and the after effects complicated but to them slavery ended and everything was all good after. Dude f!ghts dog and all of a sudden they want to hang this man not to mention vick f!ghting dogs affects them in no way!!!
so you see nothing wrong with what he did?
 7 years ago '08        #160
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5233 5233
did this seriously turn into a race thread?

f**king idiots
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago