Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
 157
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #121
TrapBoi 
space
avatar space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 Jtad88 said:
f**k you




VICK IS THE MAN!


/thread

and stfu no one cares about racism except black people...come at white people then and no one will f**kin care about race...

racism is a joke and just a scapegoat...

this isnt 150 years ago...

its just stubborn whites in the south that f**k everything up...

who f**kin cares, its like callin someone gay, or stupid, who f**kin cares for real...

a f**kin joke

//thread for real, no one cares about race its a joke, its just another name calling like jew, f*g, spick, mic, daigo...

who cares for f**kin real...

get over it already, its 2011....




EDIT2: GETTTT OVVVERRRR ITTTT NO ONE CARESSSS...

s**t pisses me off, grow up, its name callin....it should younging vs. olding...not white vs. blacks... mature vs. immature.... for real people are f**kin dummbbb racism is joke...

yeah its still rampant today but its just cause of old f**kin white people and its their parents that put it in their mind (40-60s)...

im white and friends with so many black people its unbelievable...its the older people that care about it, who f**kin caressssssssss at our age now and days...

cracker just doesn't sound as intimidating as ******...its just cause of the two G's that give it the "spunk"...call us kriggers or some s**t..name callin is just childish..its just separating the immature from mature...ITS JUST NAME CALLINGGGGG...

EDIT 3: CHILLDDISHH NAMESSS...

/high/drunk////rant////thread...


f**keveryone...whites, blacks, spics, jews, allah praisers...im my own man with own beliefs...
this idiot said 150 years ago like civil rights wasnt just passed in 1964.
 12-20-2010, 10:07 AM         #122
N Nyce  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


fail thread of the century.
 7 years ago '04        #123
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,342 | Props total: 2767 2767
This thread is hands down "Fail thread of the year". This is what happens when you hate on a man that you don't know and judge him before he gets seriously playing time and then he proves you wrong.


I bet the thread starter is feeling the same way as Trailblazer fans feeling when they heard greg oden has another knee injury.
 7 years ago '05        #124
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Vick >> Eli

 7 years ago '05        #125
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Keep this thread alive let statezfinest stupidity shine all over the world. Prime example of hidden racism, and self hate plays a part in football culture. The most high is tryna show u MF u cant succeed carrying hate. Hundreds of years and u still dont understand. Statefinest u are an idiot thanx for sharing ur gift with the world. VICK WON.
 7 years ago '05        #126
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
avatar space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 StateZFinest said:
He can't f**ken throw

[video - click to view]




You seem like a racist who had a black dude f**k his gf
Fail thread of the year?
 7 years ago '05        #127
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
 KnicksLost said:
Gonna be a long year in philly if Mike Vick is the answer
Lulz.
 12-20-2010, 10:57 AM         #128
stretch 'em out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm curious about how the ts feels about brett favre?
 12-20-2010, 11:02 AM         #129
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alright, in all seriousness now,

why is it that you guys think i'm racist? because i don't like vick? i don't think it's necessarily fair that i can't give my opinion on a player without people a.ssuming subliminal racial connotations.
 12-20-2010, 11:03 AM         #130
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stretch 'em out said:
I'm curious about how the ts feels about brett favre?
he annoys me beyond all comprehension. can't stand favre.
 7 years ago '04        #131
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1347 1347
 StateZFinest said:
LMAOOO

I dunno what's funnier, the people who still think that this thread was made yesterday,

or how mad people are calling me a racist white boy and really think i'm a dog lover

*dead banana*




by the way. if someone held a gun to vick or a pitbulls head, i would save the pitbull


holla
lmao u had your f**kin heart stolen this week homey go sit in the corner somewhere and cry you f**kin clown. f**k new york and the giants. this s**t is epic.

ya'll f**kfaces deserved every last bit of that for all the s**t talking you do.
 12-20-2010, 11:37 AM         #132
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grisly said:
lmao u had your f**kin heart stolen this week homey go sit in the corner somewhere and cry you f**kin clown. f**k new york and the giants. this s**t is epic.

ya'll f**kfaces deserved every last bit of that for all the s**t talking you do.
so much hate. did u think about me during the game?
 7 years ago '06        #133
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?

I'm not sure what facts you are stating? If Vick is garbage and has a weaker offence than let's say the Giants, why are his stats better than Eli and they have the same schedule?

Quarterback Rating Leaders - QualifiedRK PLAYER TEAM ATT COMP PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G

1 Tom Brady, QB NE 449 299 66.6 3561 7.93 79 31 4 24 109.9 254
2 Philip Rivers, QB SD 464 309 66.6 4141 8.93 59 29 11 32 105.7 296
3 Michael Vick, QB PHI 329 208 63.2 2755 8.37 91 20 5 28 103.6 250
4 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB 410 268 65.4 3289 8.02 86 23 10 27 98.5 253
5 Matt Cassel, QB KC 383 227 59.3 2687 7.02 53 24 5 20 96.2 207
6 Tony Romo, QB DAL 213 148 69.5 1605 7.54 69 11 7 7 94.9 268
7 Joe Flacco, QB BAL 451 280 62.1 3395 7.53 67 23 8 35 94.8 243
8 Drew Brees, QB NO 571 391 68.5 4122 7.22 80 31 19 21 93.5 294
9 David Garrard, QB JAC 328 214 65.2 2435 7.42 75 22 13 29 93.2 187
10 Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 335 203 60.6 2600 7.76 53 14 5 29 92.6 260
11 Peyton Manning, QB IND 608 407 66.9 4257 7.00 73 28 15 15 92.1 304
12 Jon Kitna, QB DAL 298 197 66.1 2250 7.55 71 15 10 17 91.4 250
13 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 510 320 62.7 3321 6.51 46 25 9 21 90.5 237
14 Matt Schaub, QB HOU 519 324 62.4 3807 7.34 60 22 11 32 90.0 272
15 Josh Freeman, QB TB 422 249 59.0 2959 7.01 64 18 6 23 88.8 211
16 Jay Cutler, QB CHI 344 213 61.9 2697 7.84 89 17 12 43 88.3 225
17 Eli Manning, QB NYG 477 305 63.9 3458 7.25 54 28 20 15 87.7 247

Taken from ESPN.com 12/20/10


So if Vick is #3 and Eli is #17 I doubt he'll be making it to the Pro Bowl. Let's not forget Eli didn't win it for them in the superbowl, the D and Plaxico did that.

If the Giant's had Vick they probably would be undefeted due to the fact every lost except the last one was because Eli can't move in the pocket and his line is as soft as cotton.
 7 years ago '07        #134
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
 StateZFinest said:
...Philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. He just is a garbage QB















 12-20-2010, 12:07 PM         #135
JaeRell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fail, lol.
 7 years ago '07        #136
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 DallasTexas said:
lol giants fans mad as a champ right now..... f**k the eagles..vick is that dude tho..... but u continue kicking those rocks
Half the ppl in this thread are dumb as s**t....he made the thread in September...this was not made cus of the lost we had yesterday.....It's the mans opinion if he feels he aint s**t as a human being its his prerogative and at the beginning of the season nothing led u to believe that Vick was going to be an MVP Candidate......hindsight is 20/20...I thought he would be good but not this good
 12-20-2010, 12:23 PM         #137
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ClevelandRay said:
I'm not sure what facts you are stating? If Vick is garbage and has a weaker offence than let's say the Giants, why are his stats better than Eli and they have the same schedule?

Quarterback Rating Leaders - QualifiedRK PLAYER TEAM ATT COMP PCT YDS YDS/A LONG TD INT SACK RATE YDS/G

1 Tom Brady, QB NE 449 299 66.6 3561 7.93 79 31 4 24 109.9 254
2 Philip Rivers, QB SD 464 309 66.6 4141 8.93 59 29 11 32 105.7 296
3 Michael Vick, QB PHI 329 208 63.2 2755 8.37 91 20 5 28 103.6 250
4 Aaron Rodgers, QB GB 410 268 65.4 3289 8.02 86 23 10 27 98.5 253
5 Matt Cassel, QB KC 383 227 59.3 2687 7.02 53 24 5 20 96.2 207
6 Tony Romo, QB DAL 213 148 69.5 1605 7.54 69 11 7 7 94.9 268
7 Joe Flacco, QB BAL 451 280 62.1 3395 7.53 67 23 8 35 94.8 243
8 Drew Brees, QB NO 571 391 68.5 4122 7.22 80 31 19 21 93.5 294
9 David Garrard, QB JAC 328 214 65.2 2435 7.42 75 22 13 29 93.2 187
10 Ben Roethlisberger, QB PIT 335 203 60.6 2600 7.76 53 14 5 29 92.6 260
11 Peyton Manning, QB IND 608 407 66.9 4257 7.00 73 28 15 15 92.1 304
12 Jon Kitna, QB DAL 298 197 66.1 2250 7.55 71 15 10 17 91.4 250
13 Matt Ryan, QB ATL 510 320 62.7 3321 6.51 46 25 9 21 90.5 237
14 Matt Schaub, QB HOU 519 324 62.4 3807 7.34 60 22 11 32 90.0 272
15 Josh Freeman, QB TB 422 249 59.0 2959 7.01 64 18 6 23 88.8 211
16 Jay Cutler, QB CHI 344 213 61.9 2697 7.84 89 17 12 43 88.3 225
17 Eli Manning, QB NYG 477 305 63.9 3458 7.25 54 28 20 15 87.7 247

Taken from ESPN.com 12/20/10


So if Vick is #3 and Eli is #17 I doubt he'll be making it to the Pro Bowl. Let's not forget Eli didn't win it for them in the superbowl, the D and Plaxico did that.

If the Giant's had Vick they probably would be undefeted due to the fact every lost except the last one was because Eli can't move in the pocket and his line is as soft as cotton.

Thats nice. But thread wasnt made in dec.
 12-20-2010, 12:42 PM         #138
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
yes racism still exist it is just part of america i dont care it is wut it is
i dont give a fuc if white people accept me it aint that big of a deal
just one question if u dont think racism exist how is it that blacks make 10% of the population but over 70% of the prison population
I said it does exist....

Cause they are proven guilty by the American criminal justice system...

most blacks live in urban areas (thats not a racist statement)
majority of crime happens in urban areas...

"Innocent Until proven guilty in the court"

PROVEN guilty, people don't go to jail unless PROVEN guilty...

PROVEN=Fact or truth...

Youre saying most blacks are in jail cause of racism....

thats the most ignorant statement i heard...
 7 years ago '07        #139
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Grisly said:
actually yea, on the last play of the game i thought about every one of you new york pussies on boxden crying in your f**kin living room in shock and disbelief cus you just had your season ended by the player you hate the most, especially cus you f**gots were probably clowning in the 3rd quarter about how the game was over.

that s**t was epic. enjoy your monday.
^^^

Watching Desean break every giants fans heart was too ill. Muthaf**kas are struggling to make sense of all this
 7 years ago '05        #140
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Statefinest you're not RACIST outright maybe deep down u have a little disdain for people of color. But i doubt you are a flat out racist, YOU ARE THOUGH PREJUDICE. You're PREJUDICE and to clarify that -preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge. Vick a bad human being ????? You dont even know him 1.). He k!lled dogs, white people held blacks as slaves for 300+ years but blacks are asked to forgive them. But when a black man k!lled a dawg, why is it that most non-colored people are the first to jump at him and crucify the man????? Bad QB ??????? He's been an all-pro the majority of his career, he now has talent around him to display his true abilites. Gain knowledge, speak truth. BUMP LOL


PS. It doesn't matter when u made the thread, u said he will bring the Eagles down ........ correct??? U spoke on the futre so when you wrote it is not even the issue.


Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-20-2010 at 01:15 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy