NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-12-2010, 07:40 PM         #21
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 getGwap said:
I'm a Giants fan and i want Vick to do well because he is entertaining to watch but it's funny how some eagles fans who were saying it wasnt a big deal to get rid of mcnabb within the division no less and how Kolb is the truth and was hitting all his targets in practice were the same ones yelling to bench kolb and put vick in and now jumpin on the vick bandwaggon
pretty much

mcnabb >>>>
 7 years ago '06        #22
kingchicagobud 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
 Dun Dada said:
Wait who played better in today's game ? Mike Vick or Kolb, did you watch the game, Vick was playing like a G and sacrificing his body for Philly. But yet a n*gga still cant get any respect. Thats not right yo.
this
 7 years ago '07        #23
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 keithbm1111 said:
powerful thread.

bad QB even worse human
statez you're funny
 7 years ago '04        #24
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 getGwap said:
I'm a Giants fan and i want Vick to do well because he is entertaining to watch but it's funny how some eagles fans who were saying it wasnt a big deal to get rid of mcnabb within the division no less and how Kolb is the truth and was hitting all his targets in practice were the same ones yelling to bench kolb and put vick in and now jumpin on the vick bandwaggon
i'm not gonna lie, i was one of the dudes hopping on the kolb bandwagon because he did decent last year in the 2 games he started, then mcnabb got traded/we heard talks about how well kolb did in OTAs, me and many other eagles fans a.ssumed he would make the progressions to where we won't see a drop off from mcnabb. he's definitely surrounded by talent, but we saw what happened with our o-line...shawn andrews going bats**t crazy, his brother stacy being a little b**ch, peters being worse than he was last year, and jamaal jackson being injured.

i still think that kolb will eventually start and be great for us, but with our current situation i think vick is the answer in the short term, he can make a lot more from a lot less

Last edited by LightsOut; 09-12-2010 at 07:51 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #25
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
GET OVER IT.

Vick - 16/24, 175 pass yrds, 1 TD, 101.9 rating
- 11 runs, 103 rush yards
 7 years ago '05        #26
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10884 10884
Vick looked alright...Scrambling ability is good but needs to work on that accuracy.

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 09-12-2010, 07:46 PM         #27
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thehogue... said:
statez you're funny
i hope you don't think he's me because he roots for every team i can't stand
 7 years ago '05        #28
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,925 | Props total: 11287 11287
 Pete Butter said:
GET OVER IT.

Yeah, TS needs to just give it up. How you wait til a dude straight k!llin it and then try to go in on his character. NFL is full of f**ked up human beings who get paid to be that way. Get the f**k outta here with this selective morality bulls**t.
 7 years ago '10        #29
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143

Take the tampon out of your a.ss. Judge on facts and not emotion. Vick had a good game.
 7 years ago '09        #30
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 LightsOut said:
i'm not gonna lie, i was one of the dudes hopping on the kolb bangwagon because he did decent last year in the 2 games he started, then mcnabb got traded/we heard talks about how well kolb did in OTAs, me and many other eagles fans a.ssumed he would make the progressions to where we won't see a drop off from mcnabb. he's definitely surrounded by talent, but we saw what happened with our o-line...shawn andrews going bats**t crazy, his brother stacy being a little b**ch, peters being worse than he was last year, and jamaal jackson being injured.

i still think that kolb will eventually start and be great for us, but with our current situation i think vick is the answer in the short term, he can make a lot more from a lot less
this post is perfection
 7 years ago '05        #31
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I mean, he's an alright QB and he played well today. But he showed he still has slightly above average (at best) accuracy and still hasn't learned how to finesse a pass to a receiver 5 yards away
 7 years ago '06        #32
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
There's no reasoning with Vick supporters. They themselves are a borderline cult. They are always turning it into a race issue one way or another but then they were the first people crying about how they're only going after him "because he's black"...there's really nothing you can say to reason with ppl like that
 7 years ago '06        #33
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 CaliIsActive said:
Ts is a racist white boy.

F*ck outta here fakkit

Choke on a aids d*ck

Vick> Eli garbage a.ss
my case in point
 7 years ago '06        #34
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,232 | Props total: 346 346
I would love to say the person who posted this thread is racist but he is f**king stupid. I feel sorry for vick cuz he will never be in a position to play as much as he did because andy reid will not change qbs but vick might have played the best out of any player this week. he just came up short. he accomplished alot in a half of football. I dont see how anybody could say he is trash when he clearly was the 2nd best qb in the league at one time. and that being a number 1 draft pick. its a shame how the nfl is setup these days. the league is dominated by blacks and i just feel sorry for black qbs. they get criticized for running too much and when they make the 20 yard runs its all about them being atlethic. then when big ben runs around the pocket for 10 seconds and gains five yards they say he is a great qb. Vick f**ked up but he shouldnt be anybodys back up. He is clearly better then kolb and he showed that with his arm today. But Michael Rest up, get those checks up and wait on Kolb to get hurt or go 5-8. Ull be named the starter.
 7 years ago '07        #35
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 StateZFinest said:
i hope you don't think he's me because he roots for every team i can't stand
I agree with you though
 7 years ago '04        #36
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
 Sivraj said:
Vick looked alright...Scrambling ability is good but needs to work on that accuracy.
Vick - 16/24 only 8 missed passes try again
 7 years ago '04        #37
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,166 | Props total: 9607 9607
statez is my niggu
 7 years ago '09        #38
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
u f**k head...
i'm a.ssuming THIS is how u watched the game:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #39
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
wow statez, im surprised at you for this... vick balled today
 7 years ago '08        #40
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5111 5111
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
As far as im concerned your the biggest b**ch on bx you should wear a crown made of pads pus*y. f**k you hating on Vick for the guy was rusty as f**k and almost got the W. f**k you b**ch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
96 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy