Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
 201
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 170
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 146
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
26 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #241
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 Jtad88 said:
Well, you listed black people (except obama, powell, could have listed rice) that are a product of the american culture and our society produced them because of their talents...do you want me to list all the white people that came from this because there are greater names. Manning, Brady are way better football players then Reggie Bush. Obama is a terrible president who wont even get a second term. Taylor swift is way bigger than kanye. And obviously kardashinan and seals girl got some jungle fever. It's their choice and who they like.

you really think obama runs the US?? No, its rich white bankers, rich corprate executives that run s**t... Mayor Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, HAVE WAY MORE POWER than obama..
and i'm in no way racist... Yes its cliche but I have plenty of black friends and have talked about race,sorry you cant handle truths well and are in a state of denial...

So how does it feel white man? I feel f**king GREAT.
 7 years ago '10        #242
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
 billymulls said:
I'm not basing this on hard facts but I would a.ssume that the majority of blacks in America live in/near urban areas (the south is the only exception). So when you say all "urban blacks are uncivilized crack dealers" you are saying that you think the majority of all blacks in the US are "uncivilized crack dealers." You are most likely a very ignorant and uneducated white guy from Philadelphia who will one day serve me peanuts at a Phillies game.

On the main point of this topic, Vick is the most dynamic player in the NFL, but there was no need to torture the dogs he was going to k!ll anyway. Why not just put a bullet in the dog's head like Method Man did in the Wire? I just don't get what purpose is served by electrocuting and hanging dogs that you know you are going to k!ll anyway - it's just sick.
He probably was a little messed up, but I think he's trying to better himself.
 12-27-2010, 04:08 PM         #243
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billymulls said:
I'm not basing this on hard facts but I would a.ssume that the majority of blacks in America live in/near urban areas (the south is the only exception). So when you say all "urban blacks are uncivilized crack dealers" you are saying that you think the majority of all blacks in the US are "uncivilized crack dealers." You are most likely a very ignorant and uneducated white guy from Philadelphia who will one day serve me peanuts at a Phillies game.

On the main point of this topic, Vick is the most dynamic player in the NFL, but there was no need to torture the dogs he was going to k!ll anyway. Why not just put a bullet in the dog's head like Method Man did in the Wire? I just don't get what purpose is served by electrocuting and hanging dogs that you know you are going to k!ll anyway - it's just sick.

You are just putting words in my mouth, i in no way said "All" I said Majority, which means not less than 50%. so make sure you read in between the lines and know what words mean...just proving my point even more.



check it out about HALF of the prison population is made up of blacks....

LOL and actually im about to be a college graduate in accounting and finance soooooooo yeah....
 7 years ago '09        #244
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hes a good qb, but i agree with him being trash as a person.
 12-27-2010, 04:17 PM         #245
billymulls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
You are just putting words in my mouth, i in no way said "All" I said Majority, which means not less than 50%. so make sure you read in between the lines and know what words mean...just proving my point even more.



check it out about HALF of the prison population is made up of blacks....

LOL and actually im about to be a college graduate in accounting and finance soooooooo yeah....
I'm sure you are graduating from a fine institution.... I meant to say majority not all, but it doesn't alter the point I was making either way. And to demonstrate your ignorance further, majority doesn't mean not less than 50%, it means greater than 50% - big difference.
 7 years ago '10        #246
bx addict 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 124 124
vick is trash? lol gtfo
 7 years ago '07        #247
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Jtad88 said:
You are just putting words in my mouth, i in no way said "All" I said Majority, which means not less than 50%. so make sure you read in between the lines and know what words mean...just proving my point even more.



check it out about HALF of the prison population is made up of blacks....

LOL and actually im about to be a college graduate in accounting and finance soooooooo yeah....
I see that you ignored my reply. I would do the same to if I couldn't counter it.
 12-27-2010, 04:37 PM         #248
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billymulls said:
I'm sure you are graduating from a fine institution.... I meant to say majority not all, but it doesn't alter the point I was making either way. And to demonstrate your ignorance further, majority doesn't mean not less than 50%, it means greater than 50% - big difference.
 carltouss619 said:
I see that you ignored my reply. I would do the same to if I couldn't counter it.
Ok, I'm done arguing Billymulls cause you cant argue with retarded people who cant read. I said "Majority is NOT LESS THAN 50%"......

EDIT: Not Less than 50% and greater then 50% are the same thing. Sorry i left out that 1% so its not split in half..

EDIT 2: You dont know how to argue..leave it to the adults...

And Cartouss? What are you saying?

I proved my point that blacks are the majority in prison...what are you talking about?

Not Less than and greater then are the same thing.


Last edited by Pat McGroin; 12-27-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 12-27-2010, 05:12 PM         #249
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just seen this Blakc dudes avy and posts....man this s**t is too much

dude cant even spell black right
 7 years ago '07        #250
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,454 | Props total: 682 682
 Jtad88 said:
Ok, I'm done arguing Billymulls cause you cant argue with retarded people who cant read. I said "Majority is NOT LESS THAN 50%"......

EDIT: Not Less than 50% and greater then 50% are the same thing. Sorry i left out that 1% so its not split in half..

EDIT 2: You dont know how to argue..leave it to the adults...

And Cartouss? What are you saying?

I proved my point that blacks are the majority in prison...what are you talking about?

Not Less than and greater then are the same thing.
page 14 it's not that hard to miss
 12-27-2010, 05:28 PM         #251
cyto401  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick is nice, give him his props kid ... get the f**k outta here ... How do you score all those points he's putting up and not be nice? This is the same offense McNabb and Kolb worked w/ and couldn't do what Vick is doing with them. You have to give this dude his credit.
 7 years ago '05        #252
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,043 | Props total: 137 137
Why are yall even goin back and forth with this "Jtad88" cat? Real s**t...he obviously has a stoneheaded opinion and view of the american culture and its people. Lumping people into a category and economic grouping based on race and not including demographics and geography is a failed concept and argument. Ive seen white,black,brown,asian,etc. all come from nothing to something, and also go from something to nothing....

Every man/woman birthed has hurdles through life that the next man doesnt. This lack of experience and actual factual feelings as a result of these hurdles and obstacles make it next to impossible for those people who hold strong opinions and view points to empathize with a said individual.....and ol boy "Jtad88" is obviously in this state.

i.e.- Someone growing up in an upscale community and lifestyle can SYMPATHIZE for someone who was forced to look after his siblings while his parents fed their addictions...but that individual can not EMPATHIZE and relate....
 7 years ago '07        #253
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,075 | Props total: 2287 2287
man that thread backfired and it was hilarious.. then it took an awkward left turn for the worst I swear you n*ggas could make a hot dog eating contest discussion about race
 12-27-2010, 06:08 PM         #254
McFlyKixX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant wait to see Philly and dem falcons face off..:banana:
 12-27-2010, 06:11 PM         #255
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol whatever i dont care, im not racist just stating facts that this board cant handle, i proved everyone wrong.

I'm here cause i like sports and love music so whatever lol, you guys are the one gettin defensive cause of the facts.

astroblack is the only person here with some sense

EDIT: and all those that are like "ohh you would never say that to my face cause "ill beat ur a.ss" just prove my point even more about uncivilized people.


Last edited by Pat McGroin; 12-27-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #256
504survivor 
space
avatar space
space
$1,205 | Props total: 37 37
 astroblack9 said:
Why are yall even goin back and forth with this "Jtad88" cat? Real s**t...he obviously has a stoneheaded opinion and view of the american culture and its people. Lumping people into a category and economic grouping based on race and not including demographics and geography is a failed concept and argument. Ive seen white,black,brown,asian,etc. all come from nothing to something, and also go from something to nothing....

Every man/woman birthed has hurdles through life that the next man doesnt. This lack of experience and actual factual feelings as a result of these hurdles and obstacles make it next to impossible for those people who hold strong opinions and view points to empathize with a said individual.....and ol boy "Jtad88" is obviously in this state.

i.e.- Someone growing up in an upscale community and lifestyle can SYMPATHIZE for someone who was forced to look after his siblings while his parents fed their addictions...but that individual can not EMPATHIZE and relate....
truth spoken
 12-27-2010, 07:46 PM         #257
JP88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Epic thread fail
 12-27-2010, 08:18 PM         #258
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
lol whatever i dont care, im not racist just stating facts that this board cant handle, i proved everyone wrong.

I'm here cause i like sports and love music so whatever lol, you guys are the one gettin defensive cause of the facts.

astroblack is the only person here with some sense

EDIT: and all those that are like "ohh you would never say that to my face cause "ill beat ur a.ss" just prove my point even more about uncivilized people.
this guy wants to be a black man so bad
 12-27-2010, 08:36 PM         #259
sirvince64  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You, Eli and anyone who like them BUMB a.ss Giants. No playoffs once again, Eli leads the league in turnovers and lost to the pack 45-17. Tell Dodge to get a hearing aid or some flash cards that way he can understand what to do with his dumb a.ss!
 7 years ago '07        #260
st21 1376 heat pts1376
space
avatar space
space
$58,806 | Props total: 53372 53372
thread is still 50% right. he's still trash as a human being
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy