Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
79 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
135 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #241
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 12-27-2010, 04:58 PM         #242
billymulls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
I said the majority of URBAN (thats city) blacks are uncivilized.

It real civil to go carrying illegal weapons, robbin stores, and dealing crack, meth, coke, etc...

yeah real civilized, lemme tell ya!
I'm not basing this on hard facts but I would a.ssume that the majority of blacks in America live in/near urban areas (the south is the only exception). So when you say all "urban blacks are uncivilized crack dealers" you are saying that you think the majority of all blacks in the US are "uncivilized crack dealers." You are most likely a very ignorant and uneducated white guy from Philadelphia who will one day serve me peanuts at a Phillies game.

On the main point of this topic, Vick is the most dynamic player in the NFL, but there was no need to torture the dogs he was going to k!ll anyway. Why not just put a bullet in the dog's head like Method Man did in the Wire? I just don't get what purpose is served by electrocuting and hanging dogs that you know you are going to k!ll anyway - it's just sick.
 7 years ago '10        #243
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Jtad88 said:
Well, you listed black people (except obama, powell, could have listed rice) that are a product of the american culture and our society produced them because of their talents...do you want me to list all the white people that came from this because there are greater names. Manning, Brady are way better football players then Reggie Bush. Obama is a terrible president who wont even get a second term. Taylor swift is way bigger than kanye. And obviously kardashinan and seals girl got some jungle fever. It's their choice and who they like.

you really think obama runs the US?? No, its rich white bankers, rich corprate executives that run s**t... Mayor Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, HAVE WAY MORE POWER than obama..
and i'm in no way racist... Yes its cliche but I have plenty of black friends and have talked about race,sorry you cant handle truths well and are in a state of denial...

So how does it feel white man? I feel f**king GREAT.
 7 years ago '10        #244
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 billymulls said:
I'm not basing this on hard facts but I would a.ssume that the majority of blacks in America live in/near urban areas (the south is the only exception). So when you say all "urban blacks are uncivilized crack dealers" you are saying that you think the majority of all blacks in the US are "uncivilized crack dealers." You are most likely a very ignorant and uneducated white guy from Philadelphia who will one day serve me peanuts at a Phillies game.

On the main point of this topic, Vick is the most dynamic player in the NFL, but there was no need to torture the dogs he was going to k!ll anyway. Why not just put a bullet in the dog's head like Method Man did in the Wire? I just don't get what purpose is served by electrocuting and hanging dogs that you know you are going to k!ll anyway - it's just sick.
He probably was a little messed up, but I think he's trying to better himself.
 12-27-2010, 05:08 PM         #245
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billymulls said:

You are just putting words in my mouth, i in no way said "All" I said Majority, which means not less than 50%. so make sure you read in between the lines and know what words mean...just proving my point even more.

check it out about HALF of the prison population is made up of blacks....

LOL and actually im about to be a college graduate in accounting and finance soooooooo yeah....
 7 years ago '09        #246
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
hes a good qb, but i agree with him being trash as a person.
 12-27-2010, 05:17 PM         #247
billymulls  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
You are just putting words in my mouth, i in no way said "All" I said Majority, which means not less than 50%. so make sure you read in between the lines and know what words mean...just proving my point even more.

LOL and actually im about to be a college graduate in accounting and finance soooooooo yeah....
I'm sure you are graduating from a fine institution.... I meant to say majority not all, but it doesn't alter the point I was making either way. And to demonstrate your ignorance further, majority doesn't mean not less than 50%, it means greater than 50% - big difference.
 7 years ago '10        #248
bx addict 
space
space
space
$137 | Props total: 117 117
vick is trash? lol gtfo
 7 years ago '07        #249
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Jtad88 said:

I see that you ignored my reply. I would do the same to if I couldn't counter it.
 12-27-2010, 05:37 PM         #250
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billymulls said:
I'm sure you are graduating from a fine institution.... I meant to say majority not all, but it doesn't alter the point I was making either way. And to demonstrate your ignorance further, majority doesn't mean not less than 50%, it means greater than 50% - big difference.
 carltouss619 said:
I see that you ignored my reply. I would do the same to if I couldn't counter it.
Ok, I'm done arguing Billymulls cause you cant argue with retarded people who cant read. I said "Majority is NOT LESS THAN 50%"......

EDIT: Not Less than 50% and greater then 50% are the same thing. Sorry i left out that 1% so its not split in half..

EDIT 2: You dont know how to argue..leave it to the adults...

And Cartouss? What are you saying?

I proved my point that blacks are the majority in prison...what are you talking about?

Not Less than and greater then are the same thing.

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 12-27-2010 at 05:41 PM..
 12-27-2010, 06:12 PM         #251
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just seen this Blakc dudes avy and posts....man this s**t is too much

dude cant even spell black right
 7 years ago '07        #252
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 Jtad88 said:
Ok, I'm done arguing Billymulls cause you cant argue with retarded people who cant read. I said "Majority is NOT LESS THAN 50%"......

EDIT: Not Less than 50% and greater then 50% are the same thing. Sorry i left out that 1% so its not split in half..

EDIT 2: You dont know how to argue..leave it to the adults...

And Cartouss? What are you saying?

I proved my point that blacks are the majority in prison...what are you talking about?

Not Less than and greater then are the same thing.
page 14 it's not that hard to miss
 12-27-2010, 06:28 PM         #253
cyto401  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Vick is nice, give him his props kid ... get the f**k outta here ... How do you score all those points he's putting up and not be nice? This is the same offense McNabb and Kolb worked w/ and couldn't do what Vick is doing with them. You have to give this dude his credit.
 7 years ago '05        #254
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Why are yall even goin back and forth with this "Jtad88" cat? Real s**t...he obviously has a stoneheaded opinion and view of the american culture and its people. Lumping people into a category and economic grouping based on race and not including demographics and geography is a failed concept and argument. Ive seen white,black,brown,asian,etc. all come from nothing to something, and also go from something to nothing....

Every man/woman birthed has hurdles through life that the next man doesnt. This lack of experience and actual factual feelings as a result of these hurdles and obstacles make it next to impossible for those people who hold strong opinions and view points to empathize with a said individual.....and ol boy "Jtad88" is obviously in this state.

i.e.- Someone growing up in an upscale community and lifestyle can SYMPATHIZE for someone who was forced to look after his siblings while his parents fed their addictions...but that individual can not EMPATHIZE and relate....
 7 years ago '07        #255
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
man that thread backfired and it was hilarious.. then it took an awkward left turn for the worst I swear you n*ggas could make a hot dog eating contest discussion about race
 12-27-2010, 07:08 PM         #256
McFlyKixX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant wait to see Philly and dem falcons face off..:banana:
 12-27-2010, 07:11 PM         #257
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol whatever i dont care, im not racist just stating facts that this board cant handle, i proved everyone wrong.

I'm here cause i like sports and love music so whatever lol, you guys are the one gettin defensive cause of the facts.

astroblack is the only person here with some sense

EDIT: and all those that are like "ohh you would never say that to my face cause "ill beat ur a.ss" just prove my point even more about uncivilized people.

Last edited by Pat McGroin; 12-27-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #258
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 astroblack9 said:
Why are yall even goin back and forth with this "Jtad88" cat? Real s**t...he obviously has a stoneheaded opinion and view of the american culture and its people. Lumping people into a category and economic grouping based on race and not including demographics and geography is a failed concept and argument. Ive seen white,black,brown,asian,etc. all come from nothing to something, and also go from something to nothing....

Every man/woman birthed has hurdles through life that the next man doesnt. This lack of experience and actual factual feelings as a result of these hurdles and obstacles make it next to impossible for those people who hold strong opinions and view points to empathize with a said individual.....and ol boy "Jtad88" is obviously in this state.

i.e.- Someone growing up in an upscale community and lifestyle can SYMPATHIZE for someone who was forced to look after his siblings while his parents fed their addictions...but that individual can not EMPATHIZE and relate....
truth spoken
 12-27-2010, 08:46 PM         #259
JP88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Epic thread fail
 12-27-2010, 09:18 PM         #260
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
lol whatever i dont care, im not racist just stating facts that this board cant handle, i proved everyone wrong.

I'm here cause i like sports and love music so whatever lol, you guys are the one gettin defensive cause of the facts.

astroblack is the only person here with some sense

EDIT: and all those that are like "ohh you would never say that to my face cause "ill beat ur a.ss" just prove my point even more about uncivilized people.
this guy wants to be a black man so bad
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy