Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
 98
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #221
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
LOL - you went from trying to make a point without any facts to showing us your weak side. You have embarrased yourself with your closed minded thinking. You are intitled to your opinion, but when you get down to insulting people for challenging your thinking you make it personal. It one thing to be passionate but it's a big problem if you are getting mad. He is a quality QB at this point, his stats are better than the majority of the QB's out there. Yes, I said it because a football fan like yourself knows the old saying "what have you done for me lately?".

At least tell us all why? whaty about his stats or his record makes you believe he is no better than Alex Smith, Kyle Orton, Carson Palmer, Mark Schaub, Chad Henne, Peyton or Eli Manning this year?
 12-24-2010, 08:00 PM         #223
marpy3418  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the biggest load of crap. He is the 2nd best quarterback in the league, not only cause of his legs, but cause of his arm.
 7 years ago '08        #224
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
lol threadstarter probably feels like Mike Myers.

 12-24-2010, 11:26 PM         #225
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
StateZ you're a cool dude and all, but maybe you should've used your energy towards something WAY more fu*ked up...like how Donte Stallworth k!lled someone's husband/father because he was DUI and only faced 30 days of jail time. No one talks about that. So many people continue to hate Vick for what he did even though he paid his full debt to society, but how many hate Stallworth?

 Jtad88 said:
Yeah, there has to be a majority of group of people in jail and its blacks...some group has to be in there, unfortunately the majority is blacks, get over it, its not racism...its not like there are only white cops, i see black cops all the time.

yall dont even have it hard

go to the middle east you wouldn't even know who lil wayne is..
Racism may not be everywhere, but it's still very much alive. You've never walked a mile in an african american's shoes, so you have no place saying who "doesn't have it hard".

You're way off base with these ignorant @ss comments.
 12-25-2010, 04:16 PM         #226
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
StateZ you're a cool dude and all, but maybe you should've used your energy towards something WAY more fu*ked up...like how Donte Stallworth k!lled someone's husband/father because he was DUI and only faced 30 days of jail time. No one talks about that. So many people continue to hate Vick for what he did even though he paid his full debt to society, but how many hate Stallworth?



Racism may not be everywhere, but it's still very much alive. You've never walked a mile in an african american's shoes, so you have no place saying who "doesn't have it hard".

You're way off base with these ignorant @ss comments.
Go to school and study, get a real f**kin job and stop pitying yourself...sorry majority of urban blacks are uncivilized gang of barbarians who rather rob shoot and k!ll then actually do an honest days work or actually study for a test. Sorry you cant open youre eyes and actually make it in america rather then just living in the 10 block radius of the society you live in. This is directed towards you cause i CAN imagine whats its like, sorry you have no motivation to make it when ANYONE can make it in the real world....Its very easy to get scholarships to college just study, sorry ur lazy.
 7 years ago '08        #227
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
 Jtad88 said:
Go to school and study, get a real f**kin job and stop pitying yourself...sorry majority of urban blacks are uncivilized gang of barbarians who rather rob shoot and k!ll then actually do an honest days work or actually study for a test. Sorry you cant open youre eyes and actually make it in america rather then just living in the 10 block radius of the society you live in. This is directed towards you cause i CAN imagine whats its like, sorry you have no motivation to make it when ANYONE can make it in the real world....Its very easy to get scholarships to college just study, sorry ur lazy.
One of the most all time ignorant posts I've seen on Boxden in quite some time. How are you going to say the MAJORITY of blacks are uncivilized? f**k outta here obviously you spend too much time on the internet.
 12-25-2010, 04:55 PM         #228
believeingreen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
comes in and reads that the TS is a giants fan its ok homie you guys might just get another chance to make that horrible qb look like a hall of famer
 12-25-2010, 09:43 PM         #229
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d3athb4dishonor said:
One of the most all time ignorant posts I've seen on Boxden in quite some time. How are you going to say the MAJORITY of blacks are uncivilized? f**k outta here obviously you spend too much time on the internet.

I said the majority of URBAN (thats city) blacks are uncivilized.

It real civil to go carrying illegal weapons, robbin stores, and dealing crack, meth, coke, etc...

yeah real civilized, lemme tell ya!
 7 years ago '07        #230
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 Jtad88 said:
Yeah, there has to be a majority of group of people in jail and its blacks...some group has to be in there, unfortunately the majority is blacks, get over it, its not racism...its not like there are only white cops, i see black cops all the time.

yall dont even have it hard

go to the middle east you wouldn't even know who lil wayne is..


 12-25-2010, 11:31 PM         #231
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
Go to school and study, get a real f**kin job and stop pitying yourself...sorry majority of urban blacks are uncivilized gang of barbarians who rather rob shoot and k!ll then actually do an honest days work or actually study for a test. Sorry you cant open youre eyes and actually make it in america rather then just living in the 10 block radius of the society you live in. This is directed towards you cause i CAN imagine whats its like, sorry you have no motivation to make it when ANYONE can make it in the real world....Its very easy to get scholarships to college just study, sorry ur lazy.
 Jtad88 said:
I said the majority of URBAN (thats city) blacks are uncivilized.

It real civil to go carrying illegal weapons, robbin stores, and dealing crack, meth, coke, etc...

yeah real civilized, lemme tell ya!
Funny how the internet is used as the only source to say sh*t you'd never have the balls to say to anyone in public. Since you want to be a racist, stereotypical coward, I'll a.ssume you're a cannibal who shoots up high schools and makes bombs in your parents basement...sound about right?
 7 years ago '08        #232
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
are we watching the same football league, and the same players...you are trippin son...stop hating and appreciate that the giants got there a.sses whooped in 8 minutes and 17 seconds....and he can't throw...i guess that perfectly placed pass to brent celek is a prime example of him not being able to pass, and i guess that 60 plus yard run to the five yard line shows that "he just is a garbage qb." Why are you mad, bc a guy went from something to nothing and back to something and he just happened to end up in your division and s**t all over your squad...The man has put up numbers this year, and the fact that you are too bitter to accept that he is a good quarterback, just because your a giant fan...shows that you just like so many other ignorant a**hole football fans have no respect for the game, your just selfish and biased...k!ll yourself...you just convinced me that I should be rooting for the eagles to win the nfc east...i hope your giants get ousted out of that wild car too...f**king scrub
 7 years ago '04        #233
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
 dubs07 said:
are we watching the same football league, and the same players...you are trippin son...stop hating and appreciate that the giants got there a.sses whooped in 8 minutes and 17 seconds....and he can't throw...i guess that perfectly placed pass to brent celek is a prime example of him not being able to pass, and i guess that 60 plus yard run to the five yard line shows that "he just is a garbage qb." Why are you mad, bc a guy went from something to nothing and back to something and he just happened to end up in your division and s**t all over your squad...The man has put up numbers this year, and the fact that you are too bitter to accept that he is a good quarterback, just because your a giant fan...shows that you just like so many other ignorant a**hole football fans have no respect for the game, your just selfish and biased...k!ll yourself...you just convinced me that I should be rooting for the eagles to win the nfc east...i hope your giants get ousted out of that wild car too...f**king scrub
 12-26-2010, 12:08 AM         #234
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jtad88 said:
Go to school and study, get a real f**kin job and stop pitying yourself...sorry majority of urban blacks are uncivilized gang of barbarians who rather rob shoot and k!ll then actually do an honest days work or actually study for a test. Sorry you cant open youre eyes and actually make it in america rather then just living in the 10 block radius of the society you live in. This is directed towards you cause i CAN imagine whats its like, sorry you have no motivation to make it when ANYONE can make it in the real world....Its very easy to get scholarships to college just study, sorry ur lazy.

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]


HOW DO IT FEEL WHITE MAN!?!?!?!?
 12-26-2010, 12:09 AM         #235
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jolt21 said:
...sh*t was pretty funny to me.
 12-26-2010, 04:57 AM         #236
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
...sh*t was pretty funny to me.
i think he's confused because that dude went on a rant about something i said before the season started. before we all knew how good vick was.
 7 years ago '10        #237
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
I'm Indian btw
 7 years ago '08        #238
dubs07 
space
avatar space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
yea my b i just looked at the date you started the thread, shoulda looked at that first....but i know that right now.........YOU MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #239
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
Lies, how a qb gonna rush for 140 yrds.. Thats just ridiculous...rookies
This thread iz garbage
 12-27-2010, 04:38 PM         #240
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Funny how the internet is used as the only source to say sh*t you'd never have the balls to say to anyone in public. Since you want to be a racist, stereotypical coward, I'll a.ssume you're a cannibal who shoots up high schools and makes bombs in your parents basement...sound about right?

Well, you listed black people (except obama, powell, could have listed rice) that are a product of the american culture and our society produced them because of their talents...do you want me to list all the white people that came from this because there are greater names. Manning, Brady are way better football players then Reggie Bush. Obama is a terrible president who wont even get a second term. Taylor swift is way bigger than kanye. And obviously kardashinan and seals girl got some jungle fever. It's their choice and who they like.

you really think obama runs the US?? No, its rich white bankers, rich corprate executives that run s**t... Mayor Bloomberg, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, HAVE WAY MORE POWER than obama..
and i'm in no way racist... Yes its cliche but I have plenty of black friends and have talked about race,sorry you cant handle truths well and are in a state of denial...

So how does it feel white man? I feel f**king GREAT.


Last edited by Pat McGroin; 12-27-2010 at 04:44 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 43
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside So BX, you smashin or nah? :dead:
23 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy