Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
210 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #201
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 306 306
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
This is beyond ignorant after the display he put on today. f**k you TS, you racist MUTHA f**kA.
Definitely have to co-sign this. I grew up and still live within walking distance of his old high school (Warwick) and I watched him grace the field then at Todds Stadium. It was beautiful then and it is still beautiful now. Dude is an athlete straight up, and when your an athlete of his caliber, you can play pretty much anything you want. The baseball coach at Warwick then, tried to recruit Vick to play for him. Vick got on the mound and popped 90+mph on the gun without hardly ever playing competitive baseball growing up. You CAN NOT deny raw talent just because your some hating a.ss Giants fan.
 7 years ago '05        #202
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 vagangster said:
Definitely have to co-sign this. I grew up and still live within walking distance of his old high school (Warwick) and I watched him grace the field then at Todds Stadium. It was beautiful then and it is still beautiful now. Dude is an athlete straight up, and when your an athlete of his caliber, you can play pretty much anything you want. The baseball coach at Warwick then, tried to recruit Vick to play for him. Vick got on the mound and popped 90+mph on the gun without hardly ever playing competitive baseball growing up. You CAN NOT deny raw talent just because your some hating a.ss Giants fan.
Dude is a phenomenon, these people judging the man by character. If k!lled dogs, God will have to judge him on that. But how can u honestly deny somebody that gifted. I aint religous but alotta things in the bible is true. Some people are souless, and hate overshadows there logic.
 7 years ago '05        #203
space
space
 Gattsau said:
so if u criticize vick ur a racist?
If u whit4e, black, asian, orange, green or f**king red. If you criticize anybody you better make sure u got your facts straight and that u have no skeletons in your closet. PERIOD.
 7 years ago '08        #204
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
haters he paid his dues and being fought is nothing new , really thats how he is a bad person , u cant be serious
 7 years ago '08        #205
phille126 
space
space
$580 | Props total: 284 284
 phille126 said:
haters he paid his dues and being fought is nothing new , really thats how he is a bad person , u cant be serious
oh yeah states k!ll dogs all the time , not saying its any better but 4 real not as big as a murderer
 12-21-2010, 08:56 AM         #206
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump....:disdain2:
 12-21-2010, 08:57 AM         #207
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Bump....:disdain2:
omg face, eff off

u think im a racist too?
 12-21-2010, 09:06 AM         #208
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
omg face, eff off

u think im a racist too?

Of course not.
 7 years ago '09        #209
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 StateZFinest said:

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
or maybe you just a red neck hatin a.ss b**ch who still hate on him cuz of what he did? You telling that he ain't a good QB, but we all know deep inside you hate him cuz he's not in jail, don't front. let it go. Most of you ppl who hate on Vick would trade your kids for a dog's life, and that's a fact. smh
 7 years ago '10        #210
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Lol at this thread becoming an argument. THIS THREAD IS OVER, STOP THE ARGUMENT. FORGIVE HIM OR NOT, HE IS NOT A GARBAGE PERIOD, WHETHER YOU FORGIVE FOR WHAT HE DID IS UP TO YOU.

THAT'S IT.

On the flip side, I guess this shows people on boxden can uphold an intellectual conversation! This argument was intellectual, right?
 7 years ago '08        #211
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Micheal Vick for MVP!
 7 years ago '07        #212
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,068 | Props total: 1841 1841
why you mad bruh?
 7 years ago '05        #214
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 Jeet Kune Do said:
why you mad bruh?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #215
space
space
 Gattsau said:
so by ur logic if u made a mistake in ur past ur not allowed to criticize anyone else? i guess vick was wrong for critcizing the giants after they didnt shake hands
VICK WON WHY ARE U STILL TALKING???????? You're trying to change the subject, dont try to compare slavery to sportsmanship. Stay on topic or dont debate schmuck.
 12-21-2010, 02:58 PM         #217
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #218
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 StateZFinest said:

He said he's stating facts but i don't see any...hate maybe?
 7 years ago '06        #219
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 12-24-2010, 03:07 PM         #220
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
You do know american history dont you
Yeah, there has to be a majority of group of people in jail and its blacks...some group has to be in there, unfortunately the majority is blacks, get over it, its not racism...its not like there are only white cops, i see black cops all the time.

yall dont even have it hard

go to the middle east you wouldn't even know who lil wayne is..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy