Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
120 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #201
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 Gattsau said:
so if u criticize vick ur a racist?
If u whit4e, black, asian, orange, green or f**king red. If you criticize anybody you better make sure u got your facts straight and that u have no skeletons in your closet. PERIOD.
 7 years ago '08        #202
phille126 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 308 308
 StateZFinest said:
don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
haters he paid his dues and being fought is nothing new , really thats how he is a bad person , u cant be serious
 7 years ago '08        #203
phille126 
space
space
$625 | Props total: 308 308
 phille126 said:
haters he paid his dues and being fought is nothing new , really thats how he is a bad person , u cant be serious
oh yeah states k!ll dogs all the time , not saying its any better but 4 real not as big as a murderer
 12-21-2010, 07:56 AM         #204
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump....:disdain2:
 12-21-2010, 07:57 AM         #205
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyTheGod said:
Bump....:disdain2:
omg face, eff off

u think im a racist too?
 12-21-2010, 08:06 AM         #206
JoeyTheGod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateZFinest said:
omg face, eff off

u think im a racist too?
:whoa2:

Of course not.
 7 years ago '09        #207
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
 StateZFinest said:

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that?
or maybe you just a red neck hatin a.ss b**ch who still hate on him cuz of what he did? You telling that he ain't a good QB, but we all know deep inside you hate him cuz he's not in jail, don't front. let it go. Most of you ppl who hate on Vick would trade your kids for a dog's life, and that's a fact. smh
 7 years ago '10        #208
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 2 2
Lol at this thread becoming an argument. THIS THREAD IS OVER, STOP THE ARGUMENT. FORGIVE HIM OR NOT, HE IS NOT A GARBAGE PERIOD, WHETHER YOU FORGIVE FOR WHAT HE DID IS UP TO YOU.

THAT'S IT.

On the flip side, I guess this shows people on boxden can uphold an intellectual conversation! This argument was intellectual, right?
 7 years ago '08        #209
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
Micheal Vick for MVP!
 7 years ago '07        #210
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 2424 2424
why you mad bruh?
 7 years ago '05        #212
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
 Jeet Kune Do said:
why you mad bruh?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #213
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 Gattsau said:
so by ur logic if u made a mistake in ur past ur not allowed to criticize anyone else? i guess vick was wrong for critcizing the giants after they didnt shake hands
VICK WON WHY ARE U STILL TALKING???????? You're trying to change the subject, dont try to compare slavery to sportsmanship. Stay on topic or dont debate schmuck.
 12-21-2010, 01:58 PM         #215
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #216
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
 StateZFinest said:

He said he's stating facts but i don't see any...hate maybe?
 7 years ago '06        #217
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 531 531
 12-24-2010, 02:07 PM         #218
Pat McGroin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chi town hustla said:
You do know american history dont you
Yeah, there has to be a majority of group of people in jail and its blacks...some group has to be in there, unfortunately the majority is blacks, get over it, its not racism...its not like there are only white cops, i see black cops all the time.

yall dont even have it hard

go to the middle east you wouldn't even know who lil wayne is..
 7 years ago '06        #219
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 StateZFinest said:

LOL - you went from trying to make a point without any facts to showing us your weak side. You have embarrased yourself with your closed minded thinking. You are intitled to your opinion, but when you get down to insulting people for challenging your thinking you make it personal. It one thing to be passionate but it's a big problem if you are getting mad. He is a quality QB at this point, his stats are better than the majority of the QB's out there. Yes, I said it because a football fan like yourself knows the old saying "what have you done for me lately?".

At least tell us all why? whaty about his stats or his record makes you believe he is no better than Alex Smith, Kyle Orton, Carson Palmer, Mark Schaub, Chad Henne, Peyton or Eli Manning this year?
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
137 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
138 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago