Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
85 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
chi town hustla 213 heat pts213
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 24284 24284
 StateZFinest said:
i disagree. for example, i dunno your race or how much you make, but i'm judging you on your intelligence right now.
intelligence cmon son
 7 years ago '08        #182
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 neworleansavior said:
Do you think that is right for whites to be able to ALWAYS harshly ridicule others when they committed a cardinal SIN against MAN. Circling the cycle of slavery since ancient times???
ok. that still doesnt excuse vick for what he did to the dogs - it has nothing to do with slavery. its animal cruelty

chi town hustla said:
not really it wuz just f**kin dawgs i wouldnt do it but i dont think a person deserve to go to prison over it s**t a zoo is just as bad lockin animals up for the simple reason of people want to look at them
how is looking at animals same as k!lling them for entertainment/money?
 7 years ago '05        #183
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 140 140
 StateZFinest said:
You are an idiot. Im sorry for even trying to explain real shyt, i forgot you have the mind of a 3rd grader ....... my source- this thread. Ill just Bump this shyt lets MF see how stupid u really are.
 7 years ago '05        #184
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
ok. that still doesnt excuse vick for what he did to the dogs - it has nothing to do with slavery. its animal cruelty

It doesnt excuse it, but until you're able to spiritually get on the level of the most high and control the afterlife leave the judging to professionals. Those with glass houses should not throw stones.
 7 years ago '08        #185
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
"dogs" aint s**t but a scapegoat....
 7 years ago '05        #186
space
space
why do white people get upset about how racist this country is and how it wuz built on race and money i dont i just accept the fact n try to keep it movin but i will speak on it in a discussion
 12-20-2010, 01:28 PM         #187
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ignorance in this thread is comical, yet sad at the same time.

Judging someones character you've never met in person is ignorant, so is saying a guy who's team is 10-4 is a garbage QB.

People make mistakes IRL, but since most of y'all live on the net where you cant be held accountable for your actions you probably wouldnt understand.
 7 years ago '07        #188
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 M said:
and keep acting like an ignorant piece of s**t
don't be upset because I called you out and you're still unable to comment but that's typical you were unable to reply back , so you took the cheap way out and rather comment on the major part , you decided to let your emotions be taken over by the "b**ch please" and "naive b**ch" part
 7 years ago '08        #189
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 2112 2112
damn, as a Giants fan I cringed like a motherf**ker reading that original post LMAO
 7 years ago '05        #190
space
space
 GhostNinja said:

u think them animals want to be locked up in cages for entertainment/money who gave them the right to do that
 7 years ago '08        #191
M 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8122 8122
 carltouss619 said:
don't be upset because I called you out and you're still unable to comment but that's typical you were unable to reply back , so you took the cheap way out and rather comment on the major part , you decided to let your emotions be taken over by the "b**ch please" and "naive b**ch" part
I'm not gonna bother replying to a post from someone who feels the need to call me a b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #192
space
space
"Don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

This CLASSIC material son. The part i love how people come in here and say " why it gotta turn into something racial?" DID YOU NOT THE TS COMMENT????????

"He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

Why even mention race??????? TS played the card first, not that that is being ran on him everybody wanna call out for the "reverse racism" bailout ..... this aint WALL STREET MF. LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-20-2010 at 01:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #193
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,453 | Props total: 671 671
 M said:
I'm not gonna bother replying to a post from someone who feels the need to call me a b**ch

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #194
space
space
 7 years ago '09        #195
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
 M said:
did this seriously turn into a race thread?

f**king idiots
like race wasn't the underlying factor in the creation of this thread
 7 years ago '06        #196
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,816 | Props total: 1377 1377
This thread is funny b/c half of these people would have agreed with the threadstarter 4 months ago....Vick is currently up for the MVP and there all back on his d!ck

I dont agree with the threadstarter but then again, I dont bring up 4 month old threads
 12-20-2010, 03:49 PM         #197
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
"Don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

This CLASSIC material son. The part i love how people come in here and say " why it gotta turn into something racial?" DID YOU NOT THE TS COMMENT????????

"He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

Why even mention race??????? TS played the card first, not that that is being ran on him everybody wanna call out for the "reverse racism" bailout ..... this aint WALL STREET MF. LOL.
oh s**t vamp, vamp, vamp
 7 years ago '04        #198
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,712 | Props total: 13 13
vick > new york

im white and rock my VICK jersey proudly while walking my dogs

who won yesterday... oh thats right...

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #199
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,278 | Props total: 419 419
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
This is beyond ignorant after the display he put on today. f**k you TS, you racist MUTHA f**kA.
Definitely have to co-sign this. I grew up and still live within walking distance of his old high school (Warwick) and I watched him grace the field then at Todds Stadium. It was beautiful then and it is still beautiful now. Dude is an athlete straight up, and when your an athlete of his caliber, you can play pretty much anything you want. The baseball coach at Warwick then, tried to recruit Vick to play for him. Vick got on the mound and popped 90+mph on the gun without hardly ever playing competitive baseball growing up. You CAN NOT deny raw talent just because your some hating a.ss Giants fan.
 7 years ago '05        #200
space
space
 vagangster said:
Definitely have to co-sign this. I grew up and still live within walking distance of his old high school (Warwick) and I watched him grace the field then at Todds Stadium. It was beautiful then and it is still beautiful now. Dude is an athlete straight up, and when your an athlete of his caliber, you can play pretty much anything you want. The baseball coach at Warwick then, tried to recruit Vick to play for him. Vick got on the mound and popped 90+mph on the gun without hardly ever playing competitive baseball growing up. You CAN NOT deny raw talent just because your some hating a.ss Giants fan.
Dude is a phenomenon, these people judging the man by character. If k!lled dogs, God will have to judge him on that. But how can u honestly deny somebody that gifted. I aint religous but alotta things in the bible is true. Some people are souless, and hate overshadows there logic.
Home      

most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy