Michael Vick Is Trash, Both As A Human Being And As A QB

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #181
chi town hustla 193 heat pts193
space
space
$18,075 | Props total: 19666 19666
 M said:
wow ok
it is wut i call a n*gga check when a black man get to arrogant because of succes and money they have to let him no who butters his bread happens alot micheal jackson,tiger woods,mike tyson,tupac,oj, the list goes on and on thats just wut it is
 7 years ago '08        #182
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 bangab**ch said:
you don't have to take it that far 100% of time but you're f!ghting a losing battle right now.
Oh, I know
 7 years ago '05        #183
space
space
 StateZFinest said:
i disagree. for example, i dunno your race or how much you make, but i'm judging you on your intelligence right now.
intelligence cmon son
 7 years ago '08        #184
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 neworleansavior said:
Do you think that is right for whites to be able to ALWAYS harshly ridicule others when they committed a cardinal SIN against MAN. Circling the cycle of slavery since ancient times???
ok. that still doesnt excuse vick for what he did to the dogs - it has nothing to do with slavery. its animal cruelty

chi town hustla said:
not really it wuz just f**kin dawgs i wouldnt do it but i dont think a person deserve to go to prison over it s**t a zoo is just as bad lockin animals up for the simple reason of people want to look at them
how is looking at animals same as k!lling them for entertainment/money?
 7 years ago '05        #185
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 StateZFinest said:
You are an idiot. Im sorry for even trying to explain real shyt, i forgot you have the mind of a 3rd grader ....... my source- this thread. Ill just Bump this shyt lets MF see how stupid u really are.
 7 years ago '05        #186
space
space
 GhostNinja said:
ok. that still doesnt excuse vick for what he did to the dogs - it has nothing to do with slavery. its animal cruelty

It doesnt excuse it, but until you're able to spiritually get on the level of the most high and control the afterlife leave the judging to professionals. Those with glass houses should not throw stones.
 7 years ago '08        #187
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
"dogs" aint s**t but a scapegoat....
 7 years ago '05        #188
space
space
why do white people get upset about how racist this country is and how it wuz built on race and money i dont i just accept the fact n try to keep it movin but i will speak on it in a discussion
 12-20-2010, 02:28 PM         #189
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ignorance in this thread is comical, yet sad at the same time.

Judging someones character you've never met in person is ignorant, so is saying a guy who's team is 10-4 is a garbage QB.

People make mistakes IRL, but since most of y'all live on the net where you cant be held accountable for your actions you probably wouldnt understand.
 7 years ago '07        #190
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 M said:
and keep acting like an ignorant piece of s**t
don't be upset because I called you out and you're still unable to comment but that's typical you were unable to reply back , so you took the cheap way out and rather comment on the major part , you decided to let your emotions be taken over by the "b**ch please" and "naive b**ch" part
 7 years ago '08        #191
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
damn, as a Giants fan I cringed like a motherf**ker reading that original post LMAO
 7 years ago '05        #192
space
space
 GhostNinja said:

u think them animals want to be locked up in cages for entertainment/money who gave them the right to do that
 7 years ago '08        #193
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
 carltouss619 said:
don't be upset because I called you out and you're still unable to comment but that's typical you were unable to reply back , so you took the cheap way out and rather comment on the major part , you decided to let your emotions be taken over by the "b**ch please" and "naive b**ch" part
I'm not gonna bother replying to a post from someone who feels the need to call me a b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #194
space
space
"Don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

This CLASSIC material son. The part i love how people come in here and say " why it gotta turn into something racial?" DID YOU NOT THE TS COMMENT????????

"He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

Why even mention race??????? TS played the card first, not that that is being ran on him everybody wanna call out for the "reverse racism" bailout ..... this aint WALL STREET MF. LOL.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 12-20-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #195
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 M said:
I'm not gonna bother replying to a post from someone who feels the need to call me a b**ch

[video - click to view]

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 7 years ago '09        #197
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
 M said:
did this seriously turn into a race thread?

f**king idiots
like race wasn't the underlying factor in the creation of this thread
 7 years ago '06        #198
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1035 1035
This thread is funny b/c half of these people would have agreed with the threadstarter 4 months ago....Vick is currently up for the MVP and there all back on his d!ck

I dont agree with the threadstarter but then again, I dont bring up 4 month old threads
 12-20-2010, 04:49 PM         #199
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 neworleansavior said:
"Don't get mad at me, i'm just stating the facts.

philly won't get anywhere with him at the QB position. He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

This CLASSIC material son. The part i love how people come in here and say " why it gotta turn into something racial?" DID YOU NOT THE TS COMMENT????????

"He can't f**ken throw. and it's disgusting seeing all the comments here talking about "oh the white man trying to keep a black man down" when someone criticizes him, like the NFL isn't dominated by great black athletes. that argument doesn't make sense. maybe he just is a garbage QB and thats why people say that"

Why even mention race??????? TS played the card first, not that that is being ran on him everybody wanna call out for the "reverse racism" bailout ..... this aint WALL STREET MF. LOL.
oh s**t vamp, vamp, vamp
 7 years ago '04        #200
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
vick > new york

im white and rock my VICK jersey proudly while walking my dogs

who won yesterday... oh thats right...

:dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy