most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
COWBOYS 42 48.28%
REDSKINS 45 51.72%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #741
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 VickSickPuppies said:
people hate on the yankees because they buy up all the good talent and then they win, so they get bandwagon fans. people hate the cowboys because they used to win, so they got bandwagon fans. who routes for the colts? people from indianapolis. not many bandwagon fans. if youre not form new york or dallas, or your family isnt from new york or dallas you shouldnt route for either of those teams. and if you route for both . . . . cmon man
I AGREE ! Just like some n*ggas have sig pics of the Yankees, Lakers,and Cowboys. You know who else reps both the Yankees and Cowboys? Lebron James , but I aint mad at him tho!
 7 years ago '04        #742
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,671 | Props total: 3263 3263
 smokeweed101. said:
They might just win another one, Romo is one guy you can't even fear, I don't know how anyone could.

Atleast a Peyton, Kobe, or Arod will make you fear them, even if you hate their annoying a.ss, they prove haters wrong, Romo well he put up his usual 7 and I could have told you that days ago.
our offense is rusty, it showed tonight, o well shyt happens, i'm not writing off our offense because of that tho, i know we will put up points against just about every other team we face this season

EDIT: saw your edit and lol its all cool, i love arguing football so it aint no thing, we could go back and forth all night and i would be fine wit it haha football is by far my favorite sport and i am so hype that its back
 7 years ago '07        #743
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,494 | Props total: 43571 43571
 09-12-2010, 11:38 PM         #744
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
our offense is rusty, it showed tonight, o well shyt happens, i'm not writing off our offense because of that tho, i know we will put up points against just about every other team we face this season
Except the Deadskins in December obviously, maybe single digits at best.
 7 years ago '04        #745
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
Alex Barron is a disgrace to Florida State...im mad our prestigious program produced dog s**t like him
 7 years ago '05        #746
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 #21 said:
Nice gif
 09-12-2010, 11:40 PM         #747
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Ayo Cowboys fans, can yall tell me something right quick tho?????

I've always wondered... Why in the hell Does Marion Barber celebrate and scream and flail about like he just Won the Superbowl after every single play of like 5 yards or more?

He's a passionate dude, but don't over-exaggerate, if it was the SuperBowl, he would be doing a lot more than that. Just saying
 7 years ago '10        #748
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 Illstreet said:
Ayo Cowboys fans, can yall tell me something right quick tho?????

I've always wondered... Why in the hell Does Marion Barber celebrate and scream and flail about like he just Won the Superbowl after every single play of like 5 yards or more?

Cuz he needs to get fired up like that to play well! He is the only guy like that on our team so feel like he needs to get the team fired up. Thats why they call him Marion the Barbarian cuz he crazy. But did you see Laron Laundry tonight that n*gga celebrate even when he makes a tackle but yet the other team just made a first down.
 7 years ago '04        #749
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
cowboys need to shore up that line or its gonna be a long season.
 7 years ago '04        #750
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
bulls**t alex barron is flozell adams x 10 with them penalties.killin me n s**t
 7 years ago '06        #751
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18820 18820
dude cost his squad the W b/c of his p!ss poor technique.....

Cowboys had a buncha really silly penalties the whole damn game....
 7 years ago '10        #752
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 chctynig2804 said:
not even gonna get into this argument again cuz its been done so many times but i'll jus leave it at my location should not determine what team i root for...i cant stand a single VA team outside of the school i go to(Old Dominion) and i've always hated the Redskins and liked the Cowboys for as long as i can remember
how should your location not determine who you route for? the teams have cities/sates/regions/LOCATIONS in front of them? this aint a cowboys/redskins thing man cause i respect the cowboys but i just dont understand how you can rep a team which you really have no a.ssociation with, whether it be the cowboys lakers s**t the cleveland browns if you aint from cleveland dont pull for them. why do you like odu? cause you go there man thats your squad, you rep odu, they rep odu. why do i like the skins? cause when they play at home on tv they show shots of the capitol, the monuments the potomac river. thats s**t i see everyday that my city ya know. you dont route for a team cause you like their swag or whatever. its not like yeh that detroit is one cool a.ss city so im gonna pull for the lions nah it aint like that cause the lions aint winnin (aight i know they beat the skins last year)

Last edited by VickSickPuppies; 09-13-2010 at 12:07 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #753
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
how should your location not determine who you route for? the teams have cities/sates/regions/LOCATIONS in front of them? this aint a cowboys/redskins thing man cause i respect the cowboys but i just dont understand how you can rep a team which you really have no a.ssociation with, whether it be the cowboys lakers s**t the cleveland browns if you aint from cleveland dont pull for them. why do you like odu? cause you go there man thats your squad, you rep odu, they rep odu. but its not like yeh that detroit is one cool city so im gonna pull for the lions nah it aint like that cause the lions aint winnin (aight i know they beat the skins last year)
you dont see the problem with that??? noone unless they play pro ball has ANY real ties outside of their location to a pro team and thats a weak tie to begin with...thats encouraging you to not have your own mind and not think for yourself, i dont understand the logic of essentially being FORCED to root for a team just because they are close to me...but i guess that logic works for other people, i would rather be free to choose who i root for rather than it already being predetermined for me

i actually have connections to ODU because i go there...these otha n*ggas on here reppin schools they never went to be the same ones sayin you should root for the hometown team, but its cool to rep the nationally recognized team tho apparently
 7 years ago '10        #754
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
all that aside, neither team looked that great tonight. it was wade phillips, not barron, who lost the game for them when he decided to try and score instead of take a knee at the end of the first half. and the skins offense needs to put some points on the board instead of usin the d as a crutch if they want to have any success this year.
 7 years ago '10        #755
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
you dont see the problem with that??? noone unless they play pro ball has ANY real ties outside of their location to a pro team and thats a weak tie to begin with...thats encouraging you to not have your own mind and not think for yourself, i dont understand the logic of essentially being FORCED to root for a team just because they are close to me...but i guess that logic works for other people, i would rather be free to choose who i root for rather than it already being predetermined for me

i actually have connections to ODU because i go there...these otha n*ggas on here reppin schools they never went to be the same ones sayin you should root for the hometown team, but its cool to rep the nationally recognized team tho apparently
i dont think we need to to bring the whole free will argument into this but what im saying is i think there is something to be said about being loyal to your home team, you wouldnt rep another hood so why would you rep another team
 7 years ago '04        #756
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
i dont think we need to to bring the whole free will argument into this but what im saying is i think there is something to be said about being loyal to your home team, you wouldnt rep another hood so why would you rep another team
VA doesnt have a team, you could say the Redskins are the closest but thats not our home team because they are technically D.C.'s team and they play in Maryland, they dont have any connection to VA except for a practice facility...they are jus labeled as the DMV's team...

and as far as loyalty goes, if i dont like a team i cant root for them, simple as that...i never liked the Redskins so i couldnt imagine ever rooting for them
 7 years ago '04        #757
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
all that aside, neither team looked that great tonight. it was wade phillips, not barron, who lost the game for them when he decided to try and score instead of take a knee at the end of the first half. and the skins offense needs to put some points on the board instead of usin the d as a crutch if they want to have any success this year.
Jason Garrett calls the plays tho
 7 years ago '10        #758
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
Jason Garrett calls the plays tho
no matter who called it, it was dumb

Last edited by VickSickPuppies; 09-13-2010 at 12:32 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #759
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
no matter who called it, it was dumb
yea it was dumb but not Wade's fault, Garrett has full control of the offense and Wade has full control of the defense...Wade gets too much blame for shyt like that, no wonder everyone thinks he's a terrible coach when our offense struggles
 7 years ago '06        #760
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
damn barron f**ked y'all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago