Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
COWBOYS 42 48.28%
REDSKINS 45 51.72%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #721
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,444 | Props total: 43407 43407
 eLLz said:
You dont see n*ggas hating on the Colts this hard
you dont see the colts with as many annoying a.ss bandwagon fans

most cowboy fans have never even stepped foot in dallas
 09-12-2010, 11:21 PM         #722
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
Barron snatched his moment of glory away from him and smiled afterwards
But you can't say Romo didn't try his very best to choke with that Floater right to Rodgers...
 09-12-2010, 11:22 PM         #723
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was bulls**t!!! that's all lol
 09-12-2010, 11:22 PM         #724
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
it comes wit the label of "America's Team" as i've said before, i have never seen anyone indifferent towards the Cowboys, if you arent a fan of them then you hate them and/or want them to lose every week...just like the Lakers and just like the Yankees
Lakers, Yankees, and Colts hate them or not have been winning like crazy lately. Don't insert the Cowboys in there. Cowboys were winning when Jordan was leading the Bulls.
 7 years ago '04        #725
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 eLLz said:
Yeah, Im used to it but its still funny.
i agree, my Facebook gets flooded wit status updates everytime the Cowboys lose no matter what team that person is a fan of...anytime fans of teams you play once every 3 or 4 years hate on you then you know its bad
 7 years ago '06        #726
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 #21 said:
On some legit I dont think our fans on here are bad.... MUCH worse fanbases
 09-12-2010, 11:24 PM         #727
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
You dont see n*ggas hating on the Colts this hard
There's always the fact that the Colts have actually gotten to the Superbowl 2 of the last 4 years...

And Won one of them...

Or that they were actually the Winningest team of the last Decade.

They've earned their respect and shine in recent memory... What have the f**ken Cowboys done in 15 years?

I'm just sayin... That was a weak analogy fam.
 7 years ago '05        #728
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25054 25054

These n*ggas Blew It Cause That Fat n*gga Put Him A Choke Hold.
 7 years ago '07        #729
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space

D-Hall - Where are my haters at tonight!

played a sick a.ss game
 7 years ago '04        #730
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Lakers, Yankees, and Colts hate them or not have been winning like crazy lately. Don't insert the Cowboys in there.
who hates the Colts tho???

and the Yankees are fresh off a World Series but before that they hadnt won since 2000, hardly considered winning like crazy...but see ppl hate on us even when we have bad seasons too...
 7 years ago '10        #731
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 Fresh Whyte said:

These n*ggas Blew It Cause That Fat n*gga Put Him A Choke Hold.
they blew it cause orakpo was takin his lunch money all night
 7 years ago '10        #732
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:

Well Dawg IDK why n*ggas would be jumping on our bandwagon these days. Its not like we have won any superbowls recently or even had much success in the playoffs. Most Cowboys fans on here are true cowboy fans. I was born a Cowboy fan and I will die a Cowboy fan no matter how much we suck. Tonight we lost but I dont give a f**k, I rep Cowboys fo life! I dont like them bandwagon fans either but on BX most these n*ggas are legit!!
 7 years ago '07        #733
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
 eLLz said:
On some legit I dont think our fans on here are bad.... MUCH worse fanbases
you're right cowboy fans on boxden aren't annoying at all. if anything giants and eagles fans are more annoying on bx (ricflair, grisly etc.)

but in the real world cowboy fans are by far the worst. especially here in dc its disgusting how many fans there are. i went to the mall today and saw like 50% of the people with jerseys had on cowboy jerseys. went into the jersey store and all the jerseys up front were 75% cowboy and 25% skins. i was like

then they only got orakpo in white when i wanted burgandy yet they got all 3 styles for every player on the boys

i honestly tink its just ppl trying to be different so they go to the team with lots of controversy, lots of championships and a big blue star on the side of the helmet.

Last edited by st21; 09-12-2010 at 11:32 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #734
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 Illstreet said:
But you can't say Romo didn't try his very best to choke with that Floater right to Rodgers...
but the point is he didnt
 7 years ago '10        #735
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
 chctynig2804 said:

and the Yankees are fresh off a World Series but before that they hadnt won since 2000, hardly considered winning like crazy...but see ppl hate on us even when we have bad seasons too...
people hate on the yankees because they buy up all the good talent and then they win, so they get bandwagon fans. people hate the cowboys because they used to win, so they got bandwagon fans. who routes for the colts? people from indianapolis. not many bandwagon fans. if youre not form new york or dallas, or your family isnt from new york or dallas you shouldnt route for either of those teams. and if you route for both . . . . cmon man
 7 years ago '04        #736
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 #21 said:
you're right cowboy fans on boxden aren't annoying at all. if anything giants and eagles fans are more annoying on bx (ricflair, grisly etc.)

but in the real world cowboy fans are by far the worst. especially here in dc its disgusting how many fans there are. i went to the mall today and saw like 50% of the people with jerseys had on cowboy jerseys. went into the jersey store and all the jerseys up front were 75% cowboy and 25% skins. i was like

then they only got orakpo in white when i wanted burgandy yet they got all 3 styles fo every player on the boys
yea there are ppl like that in every fanbase...i cant stand people like that because they just look ignorant actin like their team is untouchable or somethin...and the funniest thing is that it be all the old heads that think they know a thing or 2 about football cuz they been watchin it for decades
 09-12-2010, 11:33 PM         #737
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:

They might just win another one, Romo is one guy you can't even fear, I don't know how anyone could.

Atleast a Peyton, Kobe, or Arod will make you fear them, even if you hate their annoying a.ss, they prove haters wrong, Romo well he put up his usual 7 and I could have told you that days ago.

And on opening week, with beer in my system im hating on everything outside of NE, dealt with enough bulls**t this summer to not be ready for Football.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-12-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #738
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 VickSickPuppies said:
people hate on the yankees because they buy up all the good talent and then they win, so they get bandwagon fans. people hate the cowboys because they used to win, so they got bandwagon fans. who routes for the colts? people from indianapolis. not many bandwagon fans. if youre not form new york or dallas, or your family isnt from new york or dallas you shouldnt route for either of those teams. and if you route for both . . . . cmon man
not even gonna get into this argument again cuz its been done so many times but i'll jus leave it at my location should not determine what team i root for...i cant stand a single VA team outside of the school i go to(Old Dominion) and i've always hated the Redskins and liked the Cowboys for as long as i can remember
 09-12-2010, 11:36 PM         #739
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:

They haven't won the SB since the 90s and the fans are still here, so how is that bandwagoning since it been so long? They've been bandwagoning for 14 years then? They would've jump off a LONG time ago. So your statement is moot.

And most yankee fans never been to NY, most Lakers fans never been to LA, most Brazil fans never been to Brazil...that can go on and on and on
 09-12-2010, 11:36 PM         #740
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ayo Cowboys fans, can yall tell me something right quick tho?????

I've always wondered... Why in the hell Does Marion Barber celebrate and scream and flail about like he just Won the Superbowl after every single play of like 5 yards or more?

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy