Sunday Night Football - Week 1 - Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins - NBC

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

VOTE
COWBOYS 42 48.28%
REDSKINS 45 51.72%
Voters: 87. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #681
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 eLLz said:
Yeah no beef with Holland but we can do a lot of things when Kosier is in that we cant with Holland. Kosier is such an athletic guard on the pull, that s**t comes up CLUTCH in our offense and we have to dumb it down a bit without him.

Free is the truth, Im ecstatic that we got our LT for the future locked up.

Really Im not panicking, I wanted the W but its f**king week 1 and in a lot of ways we beat ourselves. Columbo will be back
yea, and them rolling Orakpo to Barron's side on that last play i think showed some respect to Free's blocking ability tonight too...if he does great against Peppers and Williams in the next 2 weeks i will feel great about the future of our line too
 7 years ago '10        #682
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 eLLz said:
Yeah no beef with Holland but we can do a lot of things when Kosier is in that we cant with Holland. Kosier is such an athletic guard on the pull, that s**t comes up CLUTCH in our offense and we have to dumb it down a bit without him.

Free is the truth, Im ecstatic that we got our LT for the future locked up.

Really Im not panicking, I wanted the W but its f**king week 1 and in a lot of ways we beat ourselves. Columbo will be back
True that. Its only week 1 Cowboys fans dont go into depression. We played GARBAGE today and still would have won if it wasnt for Alex Barron. Its all good let the haters hate. Props to the Redskins yall got the W tonight no doubt.
 09-12-2010, 10:57 PM         #683
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
Romo is the opposite of a Peyton ro Brady, you dare him to throw when it matters.

I bet if the girls ran it they would have won. How pathetic to throw 47 times and only score a TD, FORTY f**kING SEVEN???

7 years ago '07        #684
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,536 | Props total: 43710 43710
 Dun Dada said:
True that. Its only week 1 Cowboys fans dont go into depression. We played GARBAGE today and still would have won if it wasnt for Alex Barron. Its all good let the haters hate. Props to the Redskins yall got the W tonight no doubt.
um did you forget that horrible play before halftime? i would give some blame to jason garrett and or tony romo for that one as well.
 7 years ago '04        #685
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
It's not all Alex Barron's fault. The Cowboys looked like s**t as a unit.
 7 years ago '04        #686
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
So how many throws did the f**got need? 60? 70?

Who you want to blame? The defense that shut down WAS and gave Romo 50 opportunity to throw, the team almost 70 plays to run in a 4 quarter game?

I wish we had a defense that gave us the ball like that you ungrateful prick. Even when he had TO he put up 6 against the Skins, he just can't beat them so he should join them.
jus shut up, outside of the Patriots your opinions are irrelevant...dude completed 66% of his passes and had almost 300 yards, when ur line keeps shooting you in the foot wit dumb penalties what is he supposed to do??? our kicker missed an easy field goal and our playcalling was horrid with some of those runs that were called...jus get over it already, Romo is better than you will give him credit for, and i dont understand why you hate him so much, he doesnt even get the praise that he was gettin durin that 13-3 season anymore
 7 years ago '09        #687
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
I swear ESPN gas up the cowboys every year
 09-12-2010, 11:00 PM         #688
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
jus shut up, outside of the Patriots your opinions are irrelevant...dude completed 66% of his passes and had almost 300 yards, when ur line keeps shooting you in the foot wit dumb penalties what is he supposed to do??? our kicker missed an easy field goal and our playcalling was horrid with some of those runs that were called...jus get over it already, Romo is better than you will give him credit for, and i dont understand why you hate him so much, he doesnt even get the praise that he was gettin durin that 13-3 season anymore
Our kicker missed 2 FGs and we put up 38, against a better defense, with a worse offensive line.

Until we get the respect your girls get every year, the national games every sunday then I will leave it alone. Cowboys are the worst team in their division but get the most respect in the NFL.
 7 years ago '05        #689
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 all3rd said:
Dez Bryant not going to be a factor Deion just said that
lmao damn
 7 years ago '04        #690
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 #21 said:
um did you forget that horrible play before halftime? i would give some blame to jason garrett and or tony romo for that one as well.
i honestly dont see why it could be Romo's fault, sure he could have thrown it downfield but whateva he flipped it to choice figuring it would jus be a short run and that would be the end of the half but Choice's dumbass wanted to f!ght for yards for some reason
 7 years ago '10        #691
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:
No Doubt I called out Jason Garrett earlier in the thread, he trying to get to f**king cute with his play calls!! And I know Choice f**ked up but with 4 seconds left they should have just took a knee. You could also throw the idiot kicker in there that missed that chip shot FG. But with all that said they still coulda won right if Barron actually tried to block on that last play and not grab the n*gga by the neck. But its all good I aint trippin s**t happens! And naw you cant put the blame on Romo, he didnt commit those dumb holding penalties or fall starts nor did he throw a pick or fumble in this game. He actually thought he made the game winning pass until he found out there was yet another damn flag!!

Last edited by Dun Dada; 09-12-2010 at 11:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #692
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Our kicker missed 2 FGs and we put up 38, against a better defense, with a worse offensive line.

Until we get the respect your girls get every year, the national games every sunday then I will leave it alone. Cowboys are the worst team in their division but get the most respect in the NFL.
No. Just no.
 09-12-2010, 11:02 PM         #693
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Romo makes Carlos Rodgers look like Ed Reed every time.
 09-12-2010, 11:03 PM         #694
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
the s**t never get's old..

OMG, I literally can't breathe...
 7 years ago '04        #695
black ice 2003 
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 13 13
this loss sucked d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #696
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
Jason Garrett is a f**king lame.

The supposed mastermind isn't s**t. I've got Roy Williams but will I ever call any jump ball for him? Nope. Slants? Nope. Square in...drag over the middle? Nope.
 7 years ago '06        #697
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1424 1424
lol during Tony Romo postgame interview someone shouted "How about those Dallas Cowbirds
 7 years ago '04        #698
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 chctynig2804 said:
you live to hate dont you?? only you would blame Romo for this loss...only you...Romo delivered the TD pass, we dont know whether he would have gotten sacked on that last play or not cuz Orakpo was goin outside anyway...
Romo has only won 1/one/uno/un playoff game
 7 years ago '04        #699
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:

based off a week 1 loss to the Redskins we are the worst team in our division?? ok buddy...and lets not act like the Redskins defense wasnt the strong part of their team...they had a top 10 defense last year and Orakpo is even better this season...but whateva ur gonna hate on Dallas regardless
 7 years ago '04        #700
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 chctynig2804 said:
based off a week 1 loss to the Redskins we are the worst team in our division?? ok buddy...and lets not act like the Redskins defense wasnt the strong part of their team...they had a top 10 defense last year and Orakpo is even better this season...but whateva ur gonna hate on Dallas regardless
Cowboys have the talent, they need a new coaching staff. And some discipline.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy