Calvin Johnson Catch (Worst Call In NFL History)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 starzz said:
congratulations I watched on my HD set as well but what does that have to do with the call? seems like someone has run out of intelligent things to say! either way the HEAD of the refs in the league said it was not a catch so really what are we arguing?
The head of refs being in the skybox vs the ref in the vid 5 feet away plus no one can say he was going 4 extra yards plus what happen to down by contact
 7 years ago '08        #82
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 mrfreak76 said:
All I wanna know is WTF is a second act? Were watching a play now. Such a BS call!! Not mention if you notice the original call on the field was TD not incomplete. After the booth review, ref says the call stands which should have been a TD. WTF again?? Worst officiating ever.
i peep that too fixed
 7 years ago '04        #83
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
We got screwed but if you would've watched the game, it shouldn't have come down to that anyways...

f**king pissed, but don't leave games to be decided by touchdowns with 25 seconds left
 7 years ago '07        #84
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TheMagicMan said:
We got screwed but if you would've watched the game, it shouldn't have come down to that anyways...

f**king pissed, but don't leave games to be decided by touchdowns with 25 seconds left
word...bears should of been put that game away
 7 years ago '07        #85
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 all3rd said:
I think the bs call and the Texans getting over the hump is really the only week one story lines.

the week isn't even over

what I want to know is how getting up translates into an action I mean he caught the ball and fell down while still having possession of the ball it's not the first time that after a jump ball the receiver doesn't get up with the ball
 7 years ago '09        #86
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
 DymeKatcha said:
OMFG THAT WAS A f**kING CATCH... they ruin my f**king fantasy points... disgusting
This!!
 7 years ago '07        #87
space
space
 NO RELIGION said:
n*gga f**k the bears
nice avy
 09-12-2010, 05:02 PM         #88
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
bottom line is that he got that a.ss taxed for showboating...if he would of kept both hands on the ball instead being in such a hurry to get up and show his a.ss they would of ruled it a touchdown
That's what I'm thinking, why are so many ppl in here overlooking his needless and early showboating. If he would've done the correct thing and got both hands on it, all this s**t wouldn't matter.

beantown said:
thats gotta be a catch.... the balls gotta come down somewhere, who cares if he just puts the ball down?
the rules care
 7 years ago '09        #89
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Pistol Peter said:
nice avy
 7 years ago '04        #90
starzz 
space
space
$787 | Props total: 0 0
 sasuke-sama313 said:
The head of refs being in the skybox vs the ref in the vid 5 feet away plus no one can say he was going 4 extra yards plus what happen to down by contact
lol the head of the refs was explaining the rule you don't have to be on the field to explain the rule! I mean really your arguments are less intelligent then you are! like I said the play was called the way it was called no need to cry/argue about it now the game is over :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #91
b_eazy 61 heat pts61
space
space
$17,702 | Props total: 2338 2338
man that s**t cost my fantasy win, robbed me of $200 and ruined my f**kin afternoon

worst f**king call I've ever seen since the Galaraga blown call

Detroit constantly getting f**ked

7 years ago '04        #92
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 layzie8171 said:
i see what ur saying but the only difference between the plays is holmes held on to the ball the whole time, doesnt matter if it was outof bounds because he held onto it throughout. calvin did not complete the play, yes he caught it in the air, came down with both feet, BUT he didnt hold onto it at the end. it was all simultaneously and in order to be a full catch he had to keep control of the ball, which he did not.

He held on to the ball that whole time...If you look at it again he took AT LEAST 3 steps after he caught the ball and had possession....as he landed and fell, he still had possession....that's a touchdown...
 7 years ago '05        #93
rshodunke 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 210 210
I don't like for my Bears to win on something like that, but that's the rule and the ball was loose at the end.
 7 years ago '10        #94
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
im a bears fan and thats f**ked up lol
 7 years ago '07        #95
space
space
to be honest with this and that raiders call they might change that rule next year..if the shoe was on the other foot i would be mad as f**k
 7 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 rshodunke said:
I don't like for my Bears to win on something like that, but that's the rule and the ball was loose at the end.
a dub is a dub
 09-12-2010, 05:08 PM         #97
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Da Bears>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #98
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,067 | Props total: 6969 6969
im sure its been said 25 times

but it is a catch....he had both feet in and possession therefore that's a td....him losing it at the end means nothing
 7 years ago '12        #99
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 starzz said:
lol the head of the refs was explaining the rule you don't have to be on the field to explain the rule! I mean really your arguments are less intelligent then you are! like I said the play was called the way it was called no need to cry/argue about it now the game is over :dancingcool:
They not gonna throw there own refs under the bus anymore.. It's a TD.. Dude had already landed with possession
 7 years ago '05        #100
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
it's so bulls**t the ref even signals touchdown then after review says ruling on the field stands incomplete. bulls**t you can see the refs arms go up to signal a f**ken touchdown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy