Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
262 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
144 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
real talk waka flocka makin rappers n black people over all look bad, this n*gga coonin out everywhere, kinda bein an obnoxious loud n*gga, save that energy for tracks n shows
 7 years ago '04        #22
JiggZ 5 heat pts
space
space
$691 | Props total: 195 195
flocka gonna say 2 words

shawty bus

that n*gga joe budden is a hater who cares how that n*gga sound in a interview n*gga is on fire on the streets n*ggaz is salty.
 7 years ago '06        #23
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Watching that n*gga makes me mad. Cause I know white people are watching and a.ssuming all n*ggas are this stupid. We need to call a meeting and vote this mutha f**ka off the island.

I'm not scared of that n*gga. When we let him know his standing with us I'll walk over and put out his torch. Tie a sheet over his head...put him on a horse...slap the horses a.ss...off waka goes into the wilderness never to be seen or heard from ever again.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Oh man I didnt realize it was that bad. Well i mean his name is Waka Flocka Flames...why are they asking HIM about voting.
 7 years ago '04        #25
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He is right,rappers like Whacka flocka are a plague on hip hop.Maybe if respected rappers spoke up lames like him wouldnt make the crap they do
Oh yeah, cause I'd let a "respected" (I use that term VERY loosely when I talk about Budden) rapper stop me from making money.

I'm a huge fan of Budden's music, but despite the truth he speaks (usually), he backtracks like a 12 year old who got in trouble. It's pathetic. He's going to get smacked up again, go on Youtube or JoeBuddenTV or whatever fnck he's using nowadays, and try to brush it off like he's mature...

"I don't want anyone else getting her over this situation, so I'ma be the bigger man and call a truce and focus on my music"

09-11-2010, 10:34 PM         #26
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

7 years ago '04        #27
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 chevyrida6 said:
n*ggas cant give his opinion nowadays?? whyyy theee f**kkk are yall slidinging with waka? waka looked like he is in that interview...dumb..a idiot.etc.. Im with budden on this one ...he shouldnt never dropped out..people like him is the reason why rap sucks now. Uneducated mofos n*gga said he wants to major in geometry
LOL dont b hatin' ... geometry is the shizzz

[pic - click to view]

Ramazed said:
why are you guys getting mad at joe budden for keeping it real?
+1

:agreement6:

:cash:
 7 years ago '04        #28
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32
 chevyrida6 said:
n*ggas cant give his opinion nowadays?? whyyy theee f**kkk are yall slidinging with waka? waka looked like he is in that interview...dumb..a idiot.etc.. Im with budden on this one ...he shouldnt never dropped out..people like him is the reason why rap sucks now. Uneducated mofos n*gga said he wants to major in geometry
yea, just the way Joe responded to it was retarded too.
 7 years ago '08        #29
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Budden > Flaka
 09-11-2010, 10:36 PM         #30
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
waka was nervous i said that b4 he even wrote it on his twitter... when ppl get nervous they hear things the wrong way n say what ever pops in their mind. Everybody reacts diff.

But if joe budden feels as though waka is destroying hip hop he should help him instead of bash him. Show him how to use his word play etc..
 7 years ago '06        #31
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 488 488
 http:// said:
Oh yeah, cause I'd let a "respected" (I use that term VERY loosely when I talk about Budden) rapper stop me from making money.

I'm a huge fan of Budden's music, but despite the truth he speaks (usually), he backtracks like a 12 year old who got in trouble. It's pathetic. He's going to get smacked up again, go on Youtube or JoeBuddenTV or whatever fnck he's using nowadays, and try to brush it off like he's mature...

"I don't want anyone else getting her over this situation, so I'ma be the bigger man and call a truce and focus on my music"

lmao buddens impersonation --------->
 7 years ago '04        #32
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17401 17401
He needs to save his money now asap.....outside of rap hes not even qualified to work at Mcdonalds
 7 years ago '04        #33
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
smh why were they even asking him questions like that. why the f**k do i care what wacka flocka thinks about education and voting....
 09-11-2010, 10:37 PM         #34
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and f**k waka flocka..that n*gga is not only a disgrace to black people...but the entire human species.....if aliens kidnapped that n*gga,they would surely come back,and destroy us all to keep us from reproducing...
 7 years ago '06        #35
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 TinyTankX said:
there is already a thread made on this.....two pages.
 09-11-2010, 10:37 PM         #36
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Already posted.

7 years ago '04        #37
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
oh and joey is a lame. i think his music is cool but everything he does aside from the music is lame as f**k. going on webcam after everytime u get punked by some other rapper. this guy seems like he is on the internet all f**kin day
 7 years ago '07        #38
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Joey is right, Waka does sound stupid. but Joey sounds jealous that he ain't on 106 & Park instead of Waka. And any time you talk about retiring because another rapper is getting attention just makes you sound like a b**ch. Man Up and make good music.
 7 years ago '06        #39
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
I owe my followers an apology 4 the last few tweets .. my account was hacked, luckily i recovered it in record breaking fashion.
less than a minute ago via web

ight..f**k this n*gga
 7 years ago '08        #40
Deion 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,165 | Props total: 4 4
I stopped that video 3 or 4 times before I could actually watch it all the way through. That n*gga sounded like a full blown idiot....But, with that being said f**k Joe Budden. When you have a loss record like his, you lose the right to publicly state your opinion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago