new jewelry

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
damedolla 
space
space
space
$811 | Props total: 0 0
100K yeah right !!, get them B.Pumper jewels outta here!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #22
ThomasGunz 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,871 | Props total: 4620 4620
Umm.... what exactly do you do for the label to drop that amount on jewz? And no custom pieces?
 09-12-2010, 10:02 AM         #23
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll show y'all some of my other s**t, here it go

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #24
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5559 5559
lol @ n*ggas hatin on vamp.

this n*gga is affiliated with cash money records, you know Baby the n*gga that just dropped 2.5 million on a Custom Bugati. Money aint an issue when you running with a camp like that.

show them kids that car collection fam
 7 years ago '05        #25
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
 infam0uskills said:

this n*gga is affiliated with cash money records, you know Baby the n*gga that just dropped 2.5 million on a Custom Bugati. Money aint an issue when you running with a camp like that.

n*gga who gives a f**k? Obviously Cash Money making money off a buncha other s**t besides music. You know damn well they ain't gettin that kinda cake off music unless they got no name people in different genres doing other s**t etc... Im sure baby got side businesses legal or not..... Either way. The s**t baby spends his money on and the amount he spends is complete coonery.... n*ggas have no class.... This n*gga vamp spending big money on excessive bulls**t but can't dress to save his life.....

Where was Cash Money when New Orleans got hit by Katrina? Baby showboats his 900kt diamonds like a clown but when it comes time to spending an equal amount on his hometown he's no where?

To each his own but s**t have some class and integrity

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 09-12-2010 at 10:31 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #26
king33 4 heat pts
space
space
$738 | Props total: 428 428
 CashMoneyVamp said:
i'll show y'all some of my other s**t, here it go

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

tell em bout it vamp these f*ggets gon take back all the s**t they said
 7 years ago '06        #27
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
It's good to see you out there being successful. While it's not my style I just hope you are investing a good bit of your money.
 7 years ago '06        #28
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,557 | Props total: 379 379
 CaliIsActive said:
Boo Boo diamonds. F*ck outta here breh. N*gga probably spent his financial aid on them boo boo custom jewels
Financial aid? Seriously?
 7 years ago '06        #29
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 infam0uskills said:

nobody really cares about THIS n*gga.

congrats he doing work

but HES NOT BABY.

this n*gga can get some hate.
 7 years ago '04        #30
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5559 5559
 Universal~Mind said:
n*gga who gives a f**k? Obviously Cash Money making money off a buncha other s**t besides music. You know damn well they ain't gettin that kinda cake off music unless they got no name people in different genres doing other s**t etc... Im sure baby got side businesses legal or not..... Either way. The s**t baby spends his money on and the amount he spends is complete coonery.... n*ggas have no class.... This n*gga vamp spending big money on excessive bulls**t but can't dress to save his life.....

Where was Cash Money when New Orleans got hit by Katrina? Baby showboats his 900kt diamonds like a clown but when it comes time to spending an equal amount on his hometown he's no where?

To each his own but s**t have some class and integrity
Baby and slim bought magnolia projects, the projects they grew up in years ago and gave those people free housing so they can stack their money and move out the hood. They aint have to do s**t for the city, but they held down for their hood.

Just cause youre rich doesnt entitle you to take care of your city. Thats why you have a body of government for.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
:wow: nice jewelry

but that first pic could be smiley on here
 7 years ago '10        #32
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
baby bought it for me shawty but its still mine(vamp voice) lol nah jp tho...but dat bracelet fire..id take off da chains n rock da bracelet n watch n rings imo
 7 years ago '05        #33
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Respect to this dude.

Keep getting that money bro
 7 years ago '07        #34
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
u related to Baby by any chance?
 7 years ago '04        #35
Aloyosius3384 14 heat pts14
space
space
$831 | Props total: 58 58
 CashMoneyVamp said:
had to give y'all a lil update just got back from meeting my n*gga Sol flew him out had to update the collection, just got my Saints piece in, black & white diamonds set in white gold and my matching black & white diamond bracelet set in platinum (I got another one of these motherf**kers with all white diamonds), with the black diamond Sol traveller watch. you lookin at like, 100 g's all said and done, we getinng real paper done here in that 504 come f**k with me YMCMB

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Ur jewlry game is cold my friend
Burr
What do u do homie?????????
 7 years ago '04        #36
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
 CaliIsActive said:
100 grand on them jewels?

[pic - click to view]

But you staying in a shack a.ss apartments and got a couch from the 1900's

F*ck outta here lame.

Go to love these internet clowns

how can u not see that its a hotel u lil crumb

u aint in the position to say s**t to anyone in this section after the last thread u made here
 7 years ago '06        #37
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
Not my style, but if you got the cash then why not.

s**t, if I had a bunch of cash to blow I'd prolly get a gold toilet and one of these:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #38
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Like the watch like the chains. Now all u need is them Birdman shades and some tats on your head and you'll be stunting like Baby.
 09-14-2010, 04:24 AM         #39
Dhazedg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

NYC-Banga said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!
 7 years ago '08        #40
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
Vamp's been gettin money & some of y'all haters are crazy cuz you would be surprised which affiliates,actual artists & people wit money have accounts on BX
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteves thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy