most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
his name is maino like what do u expect lol
 7 years ago '09        #22
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
not gonna lie but for some reason i found this s**t hella funny
 7 years ago '05        #23
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
lol the whole video is on worldstar its funny when u see it all...
 7 years ago '04        #24
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
lol...........I do see where maino was coming from but he didn't have to slap the lil n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #25
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 X-NINE said:
Hiphop fans never cease to amaze me.

First it's all about "Oh so and so aint real"

But then footage of a rapper smacking a youngin on some reality show comes up then he's a b**ch? Unless it was uncalled for, I don't want to hear s**t about "Oh he's wack for that" when yall n*ggas have been in situations where you've had to talk down/get physical if needed.

You honestly think Maino is real because he slapped some geeky-lookin a.ss dude? GTFO wannabe gangsta a.ss.
 09-11-2010, 04:01 PM         #26
KYP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

09-13-2010, 03:31 AM         #27
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
You honestly think Maino is real because he slapped some geeky-lookin a.ss dude? GTFO wannabe gangsta a.ss.
Where did I say I was an expert on how to be a gangsta? Slow down n*gga. Maino's BEEN known as a stand up n*gga like that, so to say he smacked a white guy because he's supposedly pus*y to f!ght someone of his own race argument is irrelevant.

My point was, its funny n*ggas on Boxden are b**ching about this but when a video on Worldstarhiphop of some n*ggas f!ghting each other emerges, n*ggas glorify the violence, cheer on with comments like "Damn that n*gga got f**ked up!!" and act like videos of that
aren't making black people look bad. All it looked like was white dude didn't agree with Maino's lifestyle of partying it up everyday like its a bad thing. I think it struck a nerve in Maino because he did go through alot of s**t and now he's finally able party it up as a means of celebration that he's got his life back on track. The dude didn't understand that for Maino its serious that he's finally living comfortably the way he is now cause truth is, dude could have been dead or locked up for life.

If anything The whole roughing him up bit was to show dude "This is how I was feeling when I didn't have s**t." Other than that, Maino has made it clear especially in his music, don't go to prison and work hard to get to a better spot in life.
 7 years ago '07        #28
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Richie Aprile said:
would you say it was called for based on what you saw? I'd honestly have to see the entire video to judge but if dude didn't say anything disrespectful or provoking then Maino is a herb for that s**t...don't take much for him to slap up a 150 lb whiteboy especially when surrounded by his entourage
nah it wasnt called for maino just got emotional about his face scar.
 7 years ago '06        #29
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4006 4006
I watched this episode after the VMA's. The guy's name is Jenks. And if you watched it, he wasn't scared one bit, even after Maino smacked him. Maino lost.
 7 years ago '07        #30
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 CaliIsActive said:
Nah he got mad cuz the White Boy basically called him a bum
lolwut... he said "do u see this [scar on my face?]" the white boy is like yeah whats that... and maino gets heated lol
 7 years ago '04        #31
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
f**king neanderthal.
 7 years ago '05        #32
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5
 7 years ago '07        #33
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 Richie Aprile said:
would you say it was called for based on what you saw? I'd honestly have to see the entire video to judge but if dude didn't say anything disrespectful or provoking then Maino is a herb for that s**t...don't take much for him to slap up a 150 lb whiteboy especially when surrounded by his entourage
My wife was watching that s**t and I caught it. It was totally uncalled for....its like Maino was trying to flex and play hard for the camera. The white dude was just talking and Maino was going on and on about how hard it was for him to come up in the game. Maino started talking about the scar on his face and the white dude asked how he got it and thats when Maino went in on him.

Maino trying to act like a thug but looked like a bully. And we all know bullys only pick on the weak and helpless. WTF was Jenks gonna do with Maino and all his boys in there?? Nothing and Maino knew that. I lost all respect for that dude. He's garbage anyway.
 7 years ago '05        #34
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,064 | Props total: 6968 6968
lol @ maino puttin his hands on somebody who he know aint gonna do nothin back....n*gga try me i'll make his face symmetrical and put a scar on the other side
 7 years ago '04        #35
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,091 | Props total: 2396 2396
maino said "its tough being me"

nobody whats to be your wack a.ss
 7 years ago '04        #36
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2032 2032
Seen previews for this, but ive never listen to a song by maino, i thought he was an R&B singer.
 09-13-2010, 11:36 AM         #37
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought the white boys would find this a little concerning, I think the dude is a little violent but it was funny just cause he punked the s**t out of dude........but I thought it woudl upset a few people at how he did it and the choking part was classic
 7 years ago '08        #38
AKMPLCE 34 heat pts34
space
space
$3,851 | Props total: 1097 1097
this dude maino a pus*y for hittin on a white boy wit no one to back him up...staright pus*y yo try treat a real g like that he woulda got popped
 7 years ago '09        #39
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
I notice he slaps more people then he sales records
 09-13-2010, 11:47 AM         #40
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AKMPLCE said:
this dude maino a pus*y for hittin on a white boy wit no one to back him up...staright pus*y yo try treat a real g like that he woulda got popped
And if he did the same thing to a black person yall the responses in here would still be the same. f**k the race card s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago