Riley Fires Back at Heat Critics

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 -BigC- said:
That is why nobody is criticizing the Heat...

The only thing people criticize is LeBron because from what it looked like he was going to be one of the greatest to ever play the game and be a leader to teams with multiple championships. But with him joining the Heat the best he can do is be Pippen...
i don't disagree with that, but there r right and wrong points u can make to illustrate it. it isn't cowardly or anti-competitive. the whole idea of it was TO compete. he made a sacrifice of his individual legacy and all but took himself out of that conversation, or so it seems. i'll be damned to see the day when individual sacrifice for the sake of team success is frowned upon. i thought that's what this game was all about.
 09-11-2010, 01:43 PM         #122
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
He wanted to build a team to compete with those teams huh?

So a team that would be capable of getting the best record in the league for a couple of years in a row? That good?
It's amazing how people will say the eastern Conference was weaker but not use that as an explanation for why Cleveland had the best record. Not to mention Boston was resting starters. They had a 2-2 record against Boston in the regular season. And the playoffs is a completely different animal than the reg. season.
 09-11-2010, 01:47 PM         #123
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
he wasn't. i never knew people d!ckrode scottie so much either .
LeBron >>>> Wade, it ain't even a question. Here comes the "why LeBron don't have a ring then?" Then I'll say Chauncey Billups got a ring and a finals MVP, Steve Nash nor John Stockton has neither. Not to mention Russell has 5 more than Jordan and he's still miles behind Jordan. But I digress, we all know the truth.

Last edited by Youngin19; 09-11-2010 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #124
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
LeBron >>>> Wade, it ain't even a question. Here comes the "why LeBron don't have a ring then?" Then I'll say Chauncey Billups got a ring and a finals MVP, Steve Nash nor John Stockton has neither. Not to mention Russell has 5 more than Jordan and he's still miles behind Jordan. But I digress, we all know the truth.
lol @ turning every heat thread into a lebron c*ck-slobbing fest. ur not a real heat fan, k!ll urself. if lebron thought he could do it himself, he wouldn't play in wade county right now.
 7 years ago '07        #125
space
space

[pic - click to view]

eat a sack of baby d!cks.
 09-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #126
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
lol @ turning every heat thread into a lebron c*ck-slobbing fest. ur not a real heat fan, k!ll urself. if lebron thought he could do it himself, he wouldn't play in wade county right now.
When has Wade done it himself? And If wade thought he could do it himself he wouldn't have recruited Bron and Bosh.
 09-11-2010, 02:02 PM         #127
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

[pic - click to view]

eat a sack of baby d!cks.
that's the opinion of fickle fans who all hate Bron because "The Decision."
 09-11-2010, 02:07 PM         #128
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
JoshDogg you a cool dude bruh. My favorite player is Bron yours is Wade so we got differing opinions. I'll agree to disagree.
 7 years ago '07        #129
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
When has Wade done it himself? And If wade thought he could do it himself he wouldn't have recruited Bron and Bosh.
wade has a championship as the number 1 option.

slimwillie said:
but Wade wasnt gonna resign unless they got Bron or Bosh. if they both went to another team Wade was leaving cause he knew he couldnt do it by himself either.
false. wade would have stayed if we even got boozer, who has been ours for the taking for 2 years. getting help and being the help r not the same thing.

slimwillie said:
by himself Wade hasnt done s**t as far as winning. look at the heat the last few years. very avg

wade needs bron just as much as Bron needs wade
we won almost 50 games last year with nobody. i'll take that. last statement is 100% false. we were already a contender building around wade and bosh with $15 mil more to spend.

Youngin19 said:
that's the opinion of fickle fans who all hate Bron because "The Decision."
that's not a fan poll, retard.
 7 years ago '07        #130
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
JoshDogg you a cool dude bruh. My favorite player is Bron yours is Wade so we got differing opinions. I'll agree to disagree.
wade isn't my favorite player, shaq is. i'm just a heat fan and i call it like i see it .
 09-11-2010, 02:15 PM         #131
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
wade has a championship as the number 1 option.

As the number 1 option on a good team. He been a number 1 options for the past few years and he ain't done s**t. Why is that? And it ain't like Bron hasn't been to the finals. I'm done bruh
 7 years ago '07        #132
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
As the number 1 option on a good team. He been a number 1 options for the past few years and he ain't done s**t. Why is that? And it ain't like Bron hasn't been to the finals. I'm done bruh
better question: lebron has been the #1 option on teams better than wade's 52-win championship team and he's also been to the finals and he ain't done s**t. why is that? he's not built like that. when it's winning time, he can't take a team to the promised land like wade. nobody can make something from nothing, so wade's not gonna win with a scrub team, but give him a squad and watch what happens.
 09-11-2010, 02:41 PM         #133
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
better question: lebron has been the #1 option on teams better than wade's 52-win championship team and he's also been to the finals and he ain't done s**t. why is that? he's not built like that. when it's winning time, he can't take a team to the promised land like wade. nobody can make something from nothing, so wade's not gonna win with a scrub team, but give him a squad and watch what happens.

LeBron took a scrub team to the finals remember. Dude check LeBron's stats. Dude averaged 38 8 and 8 in the 09 ECF, you can't get much better than that. It' simple, he loses because his team isn't as talented.
 7 years ago '04        #134
ImSoBroke 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 28 28
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't disagree with that, but there r right and wrong points u can make to illustrate it. it isn't cowardly or anti-competitive. the whole idea of it was TO compete. he made a sacrifice of his individual legacy and all but took himself out of that conversation, or so it seems. i'll be damned to see the day when individual sacrifice for the sake of team success is frowned upon. i thought that's what this game was all about.

Great point! Lebron's decision to be with wade and Bosh shows that they dont have the diva all about me attitude to actually share the glory. Thats why n*ggas like A.I and marbury were called cancers cause they fukk up team chemistry instead of helping with their talent. I cant wait for the heat to start mangling teams
 7 years ago '04        #135
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Youngin19 said:
who says he won't be a leader though? You're jumping to conclusions.
how about the ring on dwayne wades's finger? or the fact that they all went to WADE COUNTY? of how about wade owns just about every franchise record the heat have?

disgusting f**king heat fans. show respect for the man who brought your franchise their first championship

lebron is a plague. he goes to the cavs and 90% of their fans defend the guy and his antics. from the videotape of the dunk, to him walking off the court and not doing interviews.

now lebron is on miami and they want to defend this giant pus*y. like he didn;t run away from being "the man". like he doesn't feel entitled to a ring. like he didn't quit on the playoffs

lebron is a curse. every team he goes to, a bunch of dumb front runners become "fans" and the orgininal die hard fans end up looking like morons.

and it took pat riley months to come up with that response, because in his heart he knows lebron is full of b**ch. he knows he had wade acting as an informat checking out what other teams were doing and whispering in brons ear
 09-11-2010, 02:53 PM         #136
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
So he wasn't competing with the Cavs? He didn't have home court two years in a row? He didn't have a GM who would make any move that LeBron would sign off on?

Individual sacrifice is cool and he gets props for just wanting to win, but that doesn't take away from the fact he couldn't lead a team so he decided to find someone who could lead him
 7 years ago '07        #137
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
LeBron took a scrub team to the finals remember. Dude check LeBron's stats. Dude averaged 38 8 and 8 in the 09 ECF, you can't get much better than that. It' simple, he loses because his team isn't as talented.
their road to the finals wasn't that great. they beat an imploding pistons team. he had the 25 point game but overall in the series he wasn't spectacular. by the numbers, wade had a better series against the pistons the year before that when they were better, and he also had a game that season where he scored 18 straight in regulation and didn't go to OT cuz he hit a game winner against the same pistons team. just getting to the finals isn't enough to hang ur hat on unless u want lebron to be in the iverson category cuz his stans still cling to that s**t as his only accomplishment and it was 10 years ago. if u ain't first, ur last lol.

the cavs losing against the magic is an argument for a different day. they lost cuz he was too ball dominant and had no offensive flow cuz he took the ball out of everybody else's hands and made them spot up shooters/spectators of "the lebron show." not everybody can play that way, they need to establish a rhythm. not entirely his fault since mike brown was a retard. what u'll see this year is a team that is better with him being off the ball more of the time. prior to our little side discussion, i was defending lebron in this thread. he clearly and objectively took a hit to his individual legacy cuz he wants to win and he doesn't care if u call him the greatest or not as long as he ends up with a ring. what i don't get is why his fans seem to care about this individual s**t more than he does. i don't care if he's #1 or #2 or #1b or #1a. it makes no difference to me, i'm just a fan of the heat as a team, i have no personal stake in it.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 09-11-2010 at 02:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #138
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,170 | Props total: 8724 8724
Youngin19 stop d!ckriding lebron, nuts in ya mouth is bad for your health
 7 years ago '07        #139
space
space
 -BigC- said:
So he wasn't competing with the Cavs? He didn't have home court two years in a row? He didn't have a GM who would make any move that LeBron would sign off on?

Individual sacrifice is cool and he gets props for just wanting to win, but that doesn't take away from the fact he couldn't lead a team so he decided to find someone who could lead him
obviously he wasn't competing if they lost, which is why i agree with ur second point. i don't think anybody really believes if he stuck with the cavs they were ultimately going to win. it just wasn't happening there.
 7 years ago '09        #140
Scallinno 231 heat pts231
space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 732 732
Some people lead, some follow.

I also wonder what Riley had to say about what Magic, Jordan and Bird said about the situation. I've been said, from a basketball management standpoint, it's a brilliant move.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago