Riley Fires Back at Heat Critics

most viewed right now
 43
DJ Akademiks bullies 9 year old into apologizing
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
25 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Luka Doncic at 17 DESTROYING Victor Oladipo and Westbrook AND OKC :mjdamn:
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$1,476 | Props total: 83 83
 -BigC- said:
I could care less who is the best team in the league It is meaningless to this conversation...

If LeBron was a real competitor he would of stayed in Cleveland or went to a team like the Knicks so Amare could of been his number 2. Instead he became Pippen .

You a dumb n*gga. Stupid n*gga arguing with me and Don Riley, ya face need smacking.

P.S. I can tell u white. You a albino monkey. Now smiley face that.



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-11-2010 at 12:03 PM..
 09-11-2010, 12:01 PM         #102
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
I could care less who is the best team in the league It is meaningless to this conversation...

If LeBron was a real competitor he would of stayed in Cleveland or went to a team like the Knicks so Amare could of been his number 2. Instead he became Pippen .
So what makes a competitor in your eyes? Is a competitor a player that wants to play on a team with the least amount of talent?
 09-11-2010, 12:03 PM         #103
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cali22buck said:
Where in the hell did all these Heat fans come from???
where did all these sucka a.ss hating n*ggas come from?
 09-11-2010, 12:09 PM         #104
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
So what makes a competitor in your eyes? Is a competitor a player that wants to play on a team with the least amount of talent?
Someone who doesn't shy away from competition? LeBron could of been a leader but instead he went and found batman to get him a chance at a ring

 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
You a dumb n*gga. Stupid n*gga arguing with me and Don Riley, ya face need smacking.

P.S. I can tell u white. You a albino monkey. Now smiley face that.



[pic - click to view]

P.S. I can tell your mad


[pic - click to view]


Deal with it
 8 years ago '07        #105
Cartel-Clipz 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$31,733 | Props total: 28816 28816
 JNyiri77 said:

[pic - click to view]

 09-11-2010, 12:12 PM         #106
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Someone who doesn't shy away from competition? LeBron could of been a leader but instead he went and found batman to get him a chance at a ring


How doesn't he like competition? He still has to compete against the defending champs, the Eastern conference champs, and the Eastern conference runner ups.
 09-11-2010, 12:15 PM         #107
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
How doesn't he like competition? He still has to compete against the defending champs, the Eastern conference champs, and the Eastern conference runner ups.
Of course he has to compete against other teams there is no way around that. He ran from competition by joining up with the Heat instead of building a team to play against them. Instead of being a leader somewhere and competing he decided to take a back roll and eliminate how many legit teams he is competing with . Again this isn't even a diss its just a character trait of his. Not everyone is build like Kobe/Jordan where they have to be the leader
 09-11-2010, 12:17 PM         #108
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Of course he has to compete against other teams there is no way around that. He ran from competition by joining up with the Heat instead of building a team to play against them. Instead of being a leader somewhere and competing he decided to take a back roll and eliminate how many legit teams he is competing with . Again this isn't even a diss its just a character trait of his. Not everyone is build like Kobe/Jordan where they have to be the leader
So he can't be a leader on the Heat? And why would he be building a team against the Heat(a team that hasn't made it out of the first round) when he can be building a team to compete against the Lakers, you know, the god damn defending champs or Boston and Orlando.
 8 years ago '07        #109
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 -BigC- said:
They set up their contracts to all allow to them to opt out at the same time

And them all going to the same team is how they are avoiding competition. In 2-3 years max LA/Boston won't be near the level they are now, and the only team it appears that is building towards anything decent is Chicago.
so the fictional conversation in ur head was like "we could all be free agents sooner, but instead let's play a few years and THEN team up."

lebron and wade r not rivals. they have played more games as teammates than they have as opponents. it's one thing when u meet a guy in the playoffs year in and year out and buid a rivalry, but lebron/wade/bosh have never so much as played a series against each other. u made it clear u don't care if he left cleveland by suggesting he go to the knicks, so u can't even play the loyalty card. ur basically mad that he didn't choose an inferior team cuz that's "not fair."

again, the motivation for 99% of free agent signings is to go to a better team or get paid. there is nobody in the history of basketball who has chosen where to play in order to preserve competitive parity in the league. players want to make it EASIER to win, not HARDER. if that was the case, kobe wouldn't have cried and asked to be traded so they got him more help. they wouldn't have continued to add pieces to a team that was already good enough to win a championship. why stockpile so much talent when ur already the best? that's anti-competitive. role players or not, other teams need them more than u do obviously. that line of logic is retarded as all hell.
 09-11-2010, 12:20 PM         #110
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And to all you idiots:

So everyone on the Redeem Team wasn't a competitor? Were they afraid of competition? Why did they all get together to beat inferior players on other teams? How is that good for parity around the world?
 8 years ago '07        #111
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
i don't even disagree about him becoming scottie or not being the leader, but that has nothing to do with competitive spirit. u have to want to win even more to be willing to swallow ur pride and take the criticism that he has. the kobe we know post-2003 would lose as a leader before he won as a sidekick (we all saw him demonstrate this against the pistons). i guess u can admire that if u want, but it has nothing to do with competitive spirit, just ego.
 09-11-2010, 12:28 PM         #112
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
So he can't be a leader on the Heat? And why would he be building a team against the Heat(a team that hasn't made it out of the first round) when he can be building a team to compete against the Lakers, you know, the god damn defending champs or Boston and Orlando.
He "made" his decision last, so he would of seen Wade/Bosh on Miami. That team would still be a top 3 team this year and in the future the top of the East.

And I have nothing against stacking talent, but the players that accept lesser rolls are the ones that would be criticized but even then its not like I am hating on them. You want to form an all-star team because you can't get it done as the leader?That was his choice and I could care less
 09-11-2010, 12:32 PM         #113
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
He "made" his decision last, so he would of seen Wade/Bosh on Miami. That team would still be a top 3 team this year and in the future the top of the East.
He made his decision last because he was a.ssessing talent. He wanted to build a team to compete with and beat the Lakers, Boston, or Orlando. Duhhhh! How dumb are you bruh. And I doubt they would have been a top 3 team. The Celtics, Lakers, and Magic would still be better. And even if they were a top 3 team, they wouldn't have won the championship. LeBron made them into a dynasty.


Last edited by Youngin19; 09-11-2010 at 12:35 PM..
 09-11-2010, 12:34 PM         #114
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
He "made" his decision last, so he would of seen Wade/Bosh on Miami. That team would still be a top 3 team this year and in the future the top of the East.

And I have nothing against stacking talent, but the players that accept lesser rolls are the ones that would be criticized but even then its not like I am hating on them. You want to form an all-star team because you can't get it done as the leader?That was his choice and I could care less
who says he won't be a leader though? You're jumping to conclusions.
 09-11-2010, 12:34 PM         #115
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He wanted to build a team to compete with those teams huh?

So a team that would be capable of getting the best record in the league for a couple of years in a row? That good?
 09-11-2010, 12:36 PM         #116
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i don't even disagree about him becoming scottie or not being the leader, but that has nothing to do with competitive spirit. u have to want to win even more to be willing to swallow ur pride and take the criticism that he has. the kobe we know post-2003 would lose as a leader before he won as a sidekick (we all saw him demonstrate this against the pistons). i guess u can admire that if u want, but it has nothing to do with competitive spirit, just ego.
I never knew Scottie was better than Jordan
 8 years ago '07        #117
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
forming all star teams has historically worked for the lakers and celtics, we just had to follow suit to keep the league competitive
 8 years ago '07        #118
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
 Youngin19 said:
I never knew Scottie was better than Jordan
he wasn't. i never knew people d!ckrode scottie so much either .
 09-11-2010, 12:38 PM         #119
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
forming all star teams has historically worked for the lakers and celtics, we just had to follow suit to keep the league competitive
That is why nobody is criticizing the Heat...

The only thing people criticize is LeBron because from what it looked like he was going to be one of the greatest to ever play the game and be a leader to teams with multiple championships. But with him joining the Heat the best he can do is be Pippen...
 8 years ago '09        #120
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
117 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Call Of Duty Black Ops IIII Gameplay
89 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
95 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Name a movie engraved in popular culture that you never seen
122 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Cellphone Bill Secrets: How to Get a Better Plan (CBC Marketplace)
1 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy