Riley Fires Back at Heat Critics

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
all i see in this thread are a bunch of lakers fans who are shook of the prospect of facing miami
 7 years ago '07        #82
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
pau on the grizzlies is a fair equivalent to bosh on the raptors. he didn't wanna compete with kobe, so he's a b**ch, obviously. laker ol' head jerry west giving him to u for peanuts, that's legit. no foul play there . dudes wanna talk about conspiracies.
 09-11-2010, 11:31 AM         #83
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes because Pau was a free agent

Nobody is saying this is a conspiracy They did what they did to avoid legit competition, its not a diss its just what they did.
 7 years ago '07        #84
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Yes because Pau was a free agent

Nobody is saying this is a conspiracy They did what they did to avoid legit competition, its not a diss its just what they did.
pau was leaving memphis one way or another. if u don't think he wanted to play in LA, ur retarded. then again u seem to know what all NBA players r thinking and plotting, so i wouldn't put it past u...

what ur suggesting is exactly what a conspiracy is

con·spir·a·cy   /kənˈspɪrəsi/ Show Spelled[kuhn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA
–noun, plural -cies.
1. the act of conspiring.
2. an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.
3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government.
4. Law . an agreement by two or more persons to commit a crime, fraud, or other wrongful act.
5. any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.
and how is the lakers stacking up (or any other team for that matter) NOT avoiding legit competition? artest told kobe he was gonna help him win a ring years before he signed there. he had that s**t all planned. the rockets played the lakers in the playoffs the next year, maybe ron threw the series .
 7 years ago '08        #85
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
what competition?

did they go to Boston, LA or the Magic?

In the warped world of the internet, leaving as a free agent became worse than b1tching your way out while under contract
 09-11-2010, 11:40 AM         #86
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What those 3 did was not secret. By the last highlighted definition every plan is a conspiracy

Second/Third tier players don't avoid competition they go become roll players on good teams. The top guys in the league teaming up to avoid playing each other is avoiding competition
 09-11-2010, 11:40 AM         #87
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em riley
 7 years ago '07        #88
space
space
 -BigC- said:
What those 3 did was not secret. By the last highlighted definition every plan is a conspiracy

Second/Third tier players don't avoid competition they go become roll players on good teams. The top guys in the league teaming up to avoid playing each other is avoiding competition
it wasn't secret yet there's no evidence of it ever happening and it exists only in the minds of the shook ones .

the rockets almost beat the lakers that year with yao out and ron as the top guy that's way more competition than some guys who never even played each other in the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #89
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 HiphopRelated said:
what competition?

did they go to Boston, LA or the Magic?

In the warped world of the internet, leaving as a free agent became worse than b1tching your way out while under contract
basically

maybe lebron wouldve gotten more props if he went to every radio station in cleveland and b**ched and moaned for a trade instead
 09-11-2010, 11:50 AM         #90
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They set up their contracts to all allow to them to opt out at the same time

And them all going to the same team is how they are avoiding competition. In 2-3 years max LA/Boston won't be near the level they are now, and the only team it appears that is building towards anything decent is Chicago.
 09-11-2010, 11:59 AM         #91
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
if they wanted to play together, they just wouldn't have signed extensions, dumbass

it's common sense to everybody that unless ur a heat fan ur just gonna reach for a reason to hate. do u believe pac is still alive and jay and the illuminati run the world, too?
/ thread
 7 years ago '04        #92
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 Cambury said:
Pat Riley sounds like he is reaching to motivate these players who shouldn't need motivation. Rashard Lewis competitiveness shouldnt be questioned because he wasnt top 10 and didnt sign to a team with a top 10 player then.

Ayo shut tha f**k up. When that n*gga sign with the Magic who was considered a better center than Dwight Howard, LIST THEM. And mutha f**k Kobe and Bynum are not the best tandem in the league Kobe and Gasol are. And now Lebron, Wade, and Bosh got the best triple threat the league has ever seen, now quote that. f**kIN MONKEY

Last edited by God_Manifested; 09-11-2010 at 12:48 PM..
 09-11-2010, 12:18 PM         #93
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:
Ayo shut tha f**k up. When that n*gga sign with the Magic who was considered better center than Dwight Howard, LIST THEM. And mutha f**k Kobe and Bynum are not the best tandem in the league Kobe and Gasol are. And now Lebron, Wade, and Bosh got the best triple threat the league has ever seen, now quote that. f**kIN MONKEY
Yao Ming?

Miami Heat fans have a collective basketball IQ of 2 Yall just started watching basketball this year huh
 7 years ago '04        #94
God_Manifested 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,459 | Props total: 65 65
 -BigC- said:
Yao Ming?

Miami Heat fans have a collective basketball IQ of 2 Yall just started watching basketball this year huh
This n*gga name one n*gga when the n*gga say the Orlando did not have a n*gga in the top 10, but in my opinion Dwight was, the n*gga was averaging 20 and 14 at that time that's top 10 in the league s**t. And Im not a Heat fan Im a Mavericks fan, but no matter the circumstances I'm not a hater and I will be honest. So you know young boy next time grown folks is talking close yo mouth, you don't want to go tit 4 tat with me on this sports s**t I swear, Im just reinforcing what Don Riley said.
 09-11-2010, 12:37 PM         #95
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok so they had 1 borderline top 10 player?

Was Rashard a top 10 player as well

A roll player joining a 42-40 team is equal to the best player in the league and a top 10 player joining a team with a top 5 player?

You are right though I don't want to go "tit 4 tat" because its a waste of my god damn time since you don't know s**t
 7 years ago '10        #96
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
How Lakers get brought up in this s**t? Riley is a Laker so he knows how to win
 7 years ago '05        #97
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 joshdogg26 said:
gangster! Pimp! Godfather! Don!!!

Lmao get em riles
"purple drank"
 09-11-2010, 12:46 PM         #98
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
Ok so they had 1 borderline top 10 player?

Was Rashard a top 10 player as well

A roll player joining a 42-40 team is equal to the best player in the league and a top 10 player joining a team with a top 5 player?

You are right though I don't want to go "tit 4 tat" because its a waste of my god damn time since you don't know s**t
stfu n*gga, you hating mad hard. Why you so f**king salty? Are you mad because now the Lakers aren't the most talented team in the league. n*ggas saying LeBron joined the best because he couldn't beat them. But I though the Lakers were the champions? I though the Celtics were in the finals. b**ch a.ss Laker fans just shook.
 09-11-2010, 12:49 PM         #99
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I could care less who is the best team in the league It is meaningless to this conversation...

If LeBron was a real competitor he would of stayed in Cleveland or went to a team like the Knicks so Amare could of been his number 2. Instead he became Pippen .
 7 years ago '04        #100
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Where in the hell did all these Heat fans come from???
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy