Riley Fires Back at Heat Critics

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
I take a little bit of umbrage to some of the things that came from people in our game that all of a sudden have become the moral conscious or moral authority on the decision every team or some individual might make."
That Pat Riley speak for, "with all the dirt y'all have done, you have the nerve to speak on something?"
 09-11-2010, 04:51 AM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gangtsa said:
lol otis overpaid for shard. If you watch ball you f**king kno shard will not lead a f**king team. What otis questioned about brons competitive nature has nothing to do with shard. shard and bron are not in the same league.
yet Shard is making more than Bron. Pat Riley >>>> Otis Smith, his family, ancestors, and his descendants. He paid Shard great player money, so he must've thought he was a great player.
 09-11-2010, 06:14 AM         #63
ECullen22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
magic fans crying right now.

but it took riley way too long to make a statement
lol i agree, with really no talks of any of the nab movement and the lebron to miami thing died down
i dont really feel the tension here anymore
unless barkley or whoever else made comments bout the heat and such comment back but other than that its nothing big
cant wait for the season to start though
 09-11-2010, 07:55 AM         #64
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.C.daHUSTLA said:

[pic - click to view]

The irony, angry at another man for making a decision it took you until you were an old man to make. Males shouldn't be jealous of males that's a female trait.
Pippen came to the rockets, since when?
 09-11-2010, 08:13 AM         #65
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More Miami chit chatter...
 09-11-2010, 08:42 AM         #66
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope Riley ready for Barkley to come out and s**t on him...he better be prepared
 7 years ago '04        #67
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
 braided_uppimp said:
i hope Riley ready for Barkley to come out and s**t on him...he better be prepared

[pic - click to view]

You mad, Chuck?
 7 years ago '07        #68
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 braided_uppimp said:
please...he lost chuck when he used the word umbrage.
 7 years ago '05        #69
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Pat Riley is a Gangster. Nothing more, nothing less.

I love how he owned Otis Smith proper. Criticizing these three guys joining together when you're the f**king idiot who gave Rashard Lewis the max and traded for Vince and his horrendous contract (though expiring now it looks prettier).

I don't know which team I'm more anxious to beat in a 7 game series.... Boston, Orlando, or LAL. Might not get a shot at both Orlando and Boston if they finish 2/3 in the East and end up playing each other in the second round. I'd really like to be the team that eliminates both.
 09-11-2010, 10:31 AM         #70
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't give a f**k what Pat says, i agree with them other guys,....them soft muthaf**kas took the easy way out, point blank period, if Bron would have went to the Knicks or Bulls, the balance of the league would be better like the 90's, n*ggaz is soft B, that's it
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i don't give a f**k what Pat says, i agree with them other guys,....them soft muthaf**kas took the easy way out, point blank period, if Bron would have went to the Knicks or Bulls, the balance of the league would be better like the 90's, n*ggaz is soft B, that's it
pau and artest r b**ches for playing with the lakers. real G's win rings on teams that suck .

since when was "preserving the competitive parity of the league" a concern for FAs? the only 2 things 99% of them take into account r money and how good the team is.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 09-11-2010 at 11:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
Diamond Cut 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0
He is not comparing Rashard Lewis to Lebron or vice versa in playing styles or saying that they are equal in talent. What he is saying is that Otis Smith wants to talk about Lebrons competitiveness and has a player that is highly overrated and highly overpaid that has done nothing for his team. And has the tendency to lack in the playoffs or when the big games count. Otis smith like a lot of people are just mad that they couldnt pull this off and that the Heat are no doubt one of the best teams in the league.

Thats what he was saying. Let the Godfather reign and let the hataz keep hating.
 7 years ago '08        #73
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
HAHA @ how smoothly he sh1tted on Otis

Riles gonna show up courtside in a Chinchilla coat
 09-11-2010, 11:03 AM         #74
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Diamond Cut said:
He is not comparing Rashard Lewis to Lebron or vice versa in playing styles or saying that they are equal in talent. What he is saying is that Otis Smith wants to talk about Lebrons competitiveness and has a player that is highly overrated and highly overpaid that has done nothing for his team. And has the tendency to lack in the playoffs or when the big games count. Otis smith like a lot of people are just mad that they couldnt pull this off and that the Heat are no doubt one of the best teams in the league.

Thats what he was saying. Let the Godfather reign and let the hataz keep hating.
That is not what he is saying

He was a bit offended by Smith, the Orlando GM, who raised questions about LeBron's competitiveness for deciding to leave a solid title contender in Cleveland to latch on with Wade and Bosh in Miami.

"When Otis Smith made a point about LeBron's competitiveness because he didn't stay in Cleveland, I thought it was an absolutely stupid remark," Riley said Friday. "He never made any kind of comment like that when he signed (forward) Rashard Lewis, and brought him down from Seattle to a $128 million contract."
He is comparing Rashard leaving to LeBron leaving...
 09-11-2010, 11:12 AM         #75
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
pau and artest r b**ches for playing with the lakers. real G's win rings on teams that suck .
Pau and Artest weren't no f**king superstars dude
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
Pau and Artest weren't no f**king superstars dude
so what? they r good players who teamed up to win a ring. most laker fans think pau is better than bosh until it hurts their argument anyway. that s**t is soft, they need to do that on their own, right? how's kobe gonna have a team that was already good enough to win a ring and then ADD artest. what a ho . what team tries to be the best they can? they're just supposed to be kinda decent so they can win that s**t the hard way .
 09-11-2010, 11:18 AM         #77
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your comparing 2 of the best 3 players in the league to Artest/Pau?

The Lakers added Artest when they lost Ariza, so it wasn't just adding players it was upgrading.

And really its not even about organizations trying to be the best they can be, nobody is hating on the Heat or Riley for this. Its about those 3 organizing this years ago so they wouldn't have to compete with each other...
 7 years ago '07        #78
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Your comparing 2 of the best 3 players in the league to Artest/Pau?

The Lakers added Artest when they lost Ariza, so it wasn't just adding players it was upgrading.

And really its not even about organizations trying to be the best they can be, nobody is hating on the Heat or Riley for this. Its about those 3 organizing this years ago so they wouldn't have to compete with each other...
i'm being sarcastic to point out how ridiculous it is to call them pussies for playing together. and no if ur being accurate the players i was comparing r wade and bosh to kobe and pau. gtfo with that conspiracy bulls**t, save it for the knowledge corner. since when did they compete with each other? wade and lebron have never even met in the playoffs. keep reaching for anything u can cling to.
 09-11-2010, 11:24 AM         #79
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conspiracy? They set up their previous contracts to set up all of them being free agents at the same time, I wonder why

Its not reaching to say they don't want to play against each other Its common sense to everybody but Heat fans...
 7 years ago '07        #80
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Conspiracy? They set up their previous contracts to set up all of them being free agents at the same time, I wonder why

Its not reaching to say they don't want to play against each other Its common sense to everybody but Heat fans...
if they wanted to play together, they just wouldn't have signed extensions, dumbass

it's common sense to everybody that unless ur a heat fan ur just gonna reach for a reason to hate. do u believe pac is still alive and jay and the illuminati run the world, too?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
87 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
99 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
56 comments
20 hours ago