Black Ops FINAL list ALL Weapons, Attachments and Camos released

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-11-2010, 07:58 AM         #41
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No beta = no buy until christmas, sorry kid but ima let these fools beta test it before I spend $60 on another pile of hot s**t with a COD tag on it
 09-11-2010, 08:03 AM         #42
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just saw the wager and bet mode. insta-cop! this game will always have something to do. the equipment look interesting. my only beef is that masterkey shotgun attachment ... might be a problem having one mounted on a main weapon, but it prolly switches over like the grenade launcher attachment. prolly takes up a perk slot as well.

Either way ... game's definitely getting copped. i was about to cave and get bc2 but ill wait for this instead.
 7 years ago '07        #43
celphtitled 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,870 | Props total: 42 42
dunno if people already saw this

Custom Reticles
■Dot
■Semicircle
■Line with dot
■Circle
■Smiley
■Arrows Horizontal
■Arrows Vertical
■Arrows with dot
■Boxes
■Burst
■Circle within a circle
■Circle with dot
■Circle with Crosshairs
■Circle with inner line
■Circle with outer line
■Circle with arrows
■Circle with triangles
■Outer crosshairs
■Small crosshairs
■Large crosshairs
■Diamond
■Diamond outline
■Heart
■Radiation
■Skull
■Square
■Square outline
■Star
■3 dots
■Treyarch
■Triangle
■Outer triangles
■x
■X with dot
■yin yang
 7 years ago '04        #44
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
That wager stuff seems hot but I also feel like thats going to be the mode with the most campers because nobodies gonna wanna lose their cash so they're going to sit and wait for people to pass by to pluck them off.

My only other complaint is the tac insert cancel. I feel like if you choose to use it, you should be able to deal with the consequences. If I find you and your tac insert then I should be able to pop you when you come back up. I feel like thats fair, if you didn't wanna spawn back there you should've choose a more strategic place for your tac insert.

I can't wait to get a hold of this game though.
 7 years ago '06        #45
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,532 | Props total: 951 951
 TriangleOffense said:
No beta = no buy until christmas, sorry kid but ima let these fools beta test it before I spend $60 on another pile of hot s**t with a COD tag on it
i missed the amazon deal that comes with the $20 gift card so Im waiting to cop this game as well
 7 years ago '04        #46
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
the torque bow will be for noobs like those who do that quick scope bulls**t on mw2. good luck using it, i'll be too busy k!lling you before you can even try to get a good shot @ me
 7 years ago '04        #47
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
real aa-12>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mdw aa-12
 7 years ago '04        #48
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
 chevyrida6 said:
No P90? wtfffffffff my fav gun gone
relativity a new gun
 09-11-2010, 12:40 PM         #49
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
the torque bow will be for noobs like those who do that quick scope bulls**t on mw2. good luck using it, i'll be too busy k!lling you before you can even try to get a good shot @ me
I guess 1 shot every 2/3 seconds makes you more of a rookie than spraying a semi-auto ... gotcha
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
I guess 1 shot every 2/3 seconds makes you more of a rookie than spraying a semi-auto ... gotcha
scrub, get off my nuts. 1 shot only counts if you hit correctly. go play gears of war 2 and find out for yourself. go make youtube quickscope videos and jump off a building. I see all these kids on mw2 trying to be cool and they just end up looking like fools.
 7 years ago '07        #51
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that emblem was sick
 7 years ago '07        #52
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 Legit1 said:
Where's the nuke!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
no game-ending k!llstreaks are in the game (the way it should have been in MW2)
 09-11-2010, 02:59 PM         #53
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
I dunno but I'm starting to get sold on this one. As long as they have a strong bolt action sniper rifle that's light and accurate i'll be fine. Or I can just roll with the crossbow lmao.

Then the L96 is your gun.

[video - click to view]

09-11-2010, 04:36 PM         #54
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
scrub, get off my nuts. 1 shot only counts if you hit correctly. go play gears of war 2 and find out for yourself. go make youtube quickscope videos and jump off a building. I see all these kids on mw2 trying to be cool and they just end up looking like fools.
Any shot only counts if you hit correctly .. this goes without saying. I don't need to play any games to find this out but thanks for the advice. It takes more skill to focus and land one slow but precise k!ll shot than to fire multiple shots quickly at a target. I'm speaking as a non-camping sniper. Those who camp get no love, but realistically going into mid or close range combat with a sniper rifle is a ballsy move. anyone coming out on top consistently in such a scenario definitely isn't a noob.

Ps. relax .. its nothing personal.
 7 years ago '09        #55
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
eff what era its in.

add the p90.
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
space
Like i said, enjoy taking your time to get the perfect shot. look @ mw2 with those kids who quickscope they fail miserably. I see it all the time in tdm and s&d. Yeah it may take more skill, but it takes more time and leaves you vulnerable but we'll have to see when it's out to see if it's even worth the attempt of using. Hope the maps aren't like mw2 where people camp alot and that they actually open them up more for run and shooters.
 09-11-2010, 04:58 PM         #57
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
Like i said, enjoy taking your time to get the perfect shot. look @ mw2 with those kids who quickscope they fail miserably. I see it all the time in tdm and s&d. Yeah it may take more skill, but it takes more time and leaves you vulnerable but we'll have to see when it's out to see if it's even worth the attempt of using. Hope the maps aren't like mw2 where people camp alot and that they actually open them up more for run and shooters.
See that's where we are different. I enjoy using disadvantaged set-ups and building my play-style around it. Happens in every game. I never use an a.ssault or sub machine gun as my primary in shooters. i run out in the open and keep moving with a sniper rifle. its been this way since the days of Counterstrike 1.4/1.5

COD4 maps were nice. I used a sniper rifle in all of them with enough success.
 7 years ago '07        #58
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 intoxicated662 said:
quickscoping takes more skill? not to me

all you have to do is get the timing down on when to pull the right trigger

without that auto-aim BS, 90 % of these quickscoping homos couldn't snipe for s**t, and that's what aggravates me
 7 years ago '07        #59
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 KeepinItTrill said:
no game-ending k!llstreaks are in the game (the way it should have been in MW2)
i didn't see the problem with a game-ending nuke...i mean how often did they really happen..i never got one and i only seen it about 3 or 4 times personally

the real problem was those care package glitches...even when they patched it some fools still found a way to do it...if they could fix that problem i think everything would be fine
 7 years ago '08        #60
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
Unlike all of you, I can quick scope and snipe regularly. =]

I just can snipe in general.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy