Slick Nick Cannon reignites the feud with Eminem for a second time SHOTS FIRED

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 KnightOfTears said:
LMAO@ this bulls**t. First Nick has Slick Rick's nuts all down his throat, and now he is using that persona to diss someone who could easily destroy him. Nick must have another movie or some bulls**t coming out and is hoping Em will put his name out there for him because Nick can't hype himself. f**king clown.
sounds like you got ems nuts all down your throat
 7 years ago '08        #22
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17140 17140
 Storchaveli said:
That's the thing, Nick Cannon's D-list a.ss wouldn't get through Em's boss security and entourage.
Em is scared of Nick, who would use AAA security towards NICK CANNON?

Marshall really needs to reply, since he did try to diss this man's wife. If I diss your wife

you would just sit back and not try to see me to talk about it?. I doubt Nick wants to

f!ght he just wants to set the record straight and move on but Marshall scared, thinking

Nick is going to punch him
 7 years ago '04        #23
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Storchaveli said:
That's the thing, Nick Cannon's D-list a.ss wouldn't get through Em's boss security and entourage.
probably true, I don't know if he's D-list though, he's not A but ill give him B-List
 09-10-2010, 11:17 AM         #24
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on some real s**t Em is kinda losing not because of the disses but because he can't even make a female Pop Star & a Child Actor backdown & they are pulling his card he claimed that he was going to release the tapes but they keep coming at him & he hasn't done s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #25
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
 DaKid730 said:
sounds like you got ems nuts all down your throat
It was a statement f**kface. At least I commented on the situation instead of flaming someone else with no comment about the thread topic. Go f**k yourself Stimey.
 7 years ago '08        #26
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 The N said:
Eminem lost by not actually k!lling him on the mic, instead he went after Mariah???come on Marshall go after Nick
he k!lled him with one line
 09-10-2010, 11:20 AM         #27
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KnightOfTears said:
LMAO@ this bulls**t. First Nick has Slick Rick's nuts all down his throat, and now he is using that persona to diss someone who could easily destroy him. Nick must have another movie or some bulls**t coming out and is hoping Em will put his name out there for him because Nick can't hype himself. f**king clown.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #28
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
The Warning Part 2 comin soon
 7 years ago '07        #29
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
 KnightOfTears said:
It was a statement f**kface. At least I commented on the situation instead of flaming someone else with no comment about the thread topic. Go f**k yourself Stimey.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #30
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
he k!lled him with one line
Clearly not, here he is once again

like I said before this is a Husband trying to get at the dude who disrespected his wife

this isn't rappers beefing, but Nick has to use this realm of hip hop to reply because

that's the best way to do it, since Shady scared to see him face to face just to talk

about the situation.
 7 years ago '06        #31
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3998 3998
 The N said:

Marshall really needs to reply, since he did try to diss this man's wife. If I diss your wife

you would just sit back and not try to see me to talk about it?. I doubt Nick wants to

f!ght he just wants to set the record straight and move on but Marshall scared, thinking

Damn. Yo, what's Em thinking right now?
 7 years ago '08        #32
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The N said:
Clearly not, here he is once again

like I said before this is a Husband trying to get at the dude who disrespected his wife

this isn't rappers beefing, but Nick has to use this realm of hip hop to reply because

that's the best way to do it, since Shady scared to see him face to face just to talk

about the situation.
face to face? wtf? how many rappers have you seen go face to face when they have something against each other? i dont even think em has anythin against nicky
 7 years ago '08        #33
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 KnightOfTears said:
Marshall don't give a f**k about you or your life, why you defending him like that???

Last edited by The N; 09-10-2010 at 11:28 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #34
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
 The N said:
Marshall don't give a f**k about your or your life, why you defending him like that???
because he wishes hailey went down his throat n not in kims puss
 7 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
face to face? wtf? how many rappers have you seen go face to face when they have something against each other? i dont even think em has anythin against nicky
Like I said, THIS ISN'T RAP BEEF, just Nick using this realm trying to reach Marshall. If Eminem can be face to face with Justin Beiber what is the problem with being face to face with Nick Cannon???, what is the big deal?.

Last edited by The N; 09-10-2010 at 11:30 AM..
 09-10-2010, 11:29 AM         #36
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaKid730 said:
because he wishes hailey went down his throat n not in kims puss
DaPhuck?
 7 years ago '08        #37
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 The N said:
Like I said, THIS ISN'T RAP BEEF, just Nick using this realm trying to reach Marshall. If Eminem can be face to face with Justin Beiber what is the problem with being face to face with Nick Cannon???, what is the big deal?.
eminem was face to face with justin biebe? :wtf:
 09-10-2010, 11:34 AM         #38
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

it's hard for me to tell whether or not Em has the heart to f!ght because on one hand there was that time he blew up on Dave Mays at some radio station,pistol whipped that dude that was kissin' on his wife,& went to grab a vest when suge showed up at the in da club video set,& also allegedly beat up some dude in the bathroom of some strip club when he asked for an autograph when he was on his hiatus when proof died,but then when he performed at the grammy's Ja was in the audience & he didn't wanna take his seat not to mention he looked the other way when gusto was going at him...
 7 years ago '08        #39
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
eminem was face to face with justin biebe? :wtf:
where were you at when this was a hot topic on BX?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #40
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
dident he diss Em sounding like Slick Rick on that song with that rnb group a couple months ago?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy