Does Snoop Dogg like trannys now? lmao

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,685 | Props total: 3425 3425
 Doc D said:
Man some of those trannies be looking good too, I don't know why you n*ggas get upset about them having a damn p*nis, just ignore it, it's just a d!ck motherf**ker, it ain't gonna hurt you. It's 2010, real n*ggas don't care about that s**t anymore. If it looks hot, we hitting it. So if I'm in the club and some tranny looking like meagan good approaches me, I don't give a f**k if she had a d!ck size of Brain pumper, we f**king tonight. No homo.
"See's b00ty warrior n*gga in avy"
 7 years ago '09        #62
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 13220 13220
Fags....
 7 years ago '09        #63
messy marv stan 4534 heat pts4534
space
space
$53,980 | Props total: 67330 67330
:jay:
 7 years ago '05        #64
N. Kno 
space
space
$742 | Props total: 68 68
 Doc D said:
Man some of those trannies be looking good too, I don't know why you n*ggas get upset about them having a damn p*nis, just ignore it, it's just a d!ck motherf**ker, it ain't gonna hurt you. It's 2010, real n*ggas don't care about that s**t anymore. If it looks hot, we hitting it. So if I'm in the club and some tranny looking like meagan good approaches me, I don't give a f**k if she had a d!ck size of Brain pumper, we f**king tonight. No homo.
 7 years ago '10        #65
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
 deeznutz said:
what happened to BX? i've been here since 2003 and the gay comments on this site have increased by about 3000%

back then the homo out of closet threadstarter would have been on his own with his wild jungle homo fantasies while the rest of us went in on him but now i feel like i'm outnumbered by queers in this place wtf happened?????
we lost the hate button and ronnie chooses to let this s**t continue.
 7 years ago '06        #66
sk8ter_dude06 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 2 2
Man, who cares how fine he/she is, if I know, or even suspect that she is, has, or ever was man, I ain't hitting it. I like women as much as the next man, but you better ask questions and get them facts straight b4 you stick your d!ck in anything...

Man, I'm sorry...If you down to have s3x with a tranny, then your gay (and I don't mean that as no diss). But a spade is a spade...so even if nobody finds out, you gone know. Plus I don't know about any of ya'll, but I'm asking females everything nowadays...b/c you don't know if you finna lay down with a born and bred woman or some "girl" who feels she was born and trapped in a man's body. All this thread really does is highlight the real fact that a lot of men nowadays are on the "DL". Again, don't mean no disrespect, but it's time you brothers just face the fact that you got some issues with you s3xuality.
 7 years ago '06        #67
sk8ter_dude06 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 2 2
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

You own your own with that one, no d!cks (former dudes who had the d!ck removed) or chicks with d!cks allowed. Because if you'd hit a tranny, your actions are definitely similar to a "homos3xual man".
 7 years ago '10        #68
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
That n*gga Doc D need to post again lol. Even tho he gay/bi he funny as a muthaf**ka.
 7 years ago '08        #69
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
:lachen001:i haven't stopped laughing yet. i don't support none of this queermos3xuality but some of these responses are too hilarious
 7 years ago '04        #70
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,609 | Props total: 1775 1775
*I REPEAT some of u n*ggas is super gay. and some of yall are homophobes, which means subconsciously, you are super gay. lol any n*gga dat says da b**chman in the pic dont look like at least a 7 is playing themselves. Dat shen*gga looks better den some %100 females i dun seen. lol but does that mean i would f**k? HELL NO U f**kIN f*gS. ITS ONE THING TO ADMIT THE MANb**ch SUCEEDED IN LOOKIN LIKE A DECENT b**ch, ITS ANOTHER TO SAY BECAUSE OF THAT FACT, U WOULD f**k. some of u n*ggas man...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down low. lol
 7 years ago '04        #71
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 Doc D said:
:rolllaugh :
 7 years ago '05        #72
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,730 | Props total: 2218 2218
Ya know, ill watch a tranny f**k a girl, but no way am i sticking my p*nis in that b00tyhole. Thats Gay. Anyone who says otherwise is gay. i dont care if the b**ch look better than some bad b**ches, im still not going to do it, because at the end of the day thats a mans a.ss and thats GAY!
 7 years ago '05        #73
K.B. 
space
space
$3,942 | Props total: 260 260
wtf is going on in here? know what nevermind
 09-10-2010, 04:19 PM         #74
FOOTS817  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KMSL!!!!!! These dudes are a trip!!! ROTFL
 09-10-2010, 04:23 PM         #75
ATF Fresh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #76
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
....Boxden n*ggas, Mayn I Tell Ya
 7 years ago '05        #77
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 DaKid730 said:
i guess im not into being a real n*gga no more cuz supposedly "real n*ggas" f**k trannies
Yeah I give up on being a real n*gga, i'm not willing to earn my "f**king guys who do make up and get implants" stripes...
 09-10-2010, 05:22 PM         #78
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Daddy Black said:
Ya know, ill watch a tranny f**k a girl, but no way am i sticking my p*nis in that b00tyhole. Thats Gay. Anyone who says otherwise is gay. i dont care if the b**ch look better than some bad b**ches, im still not going to do it, because at the end of the day thats a mans a.ss and thats GAY!
Now that s**t is f**king hot, but personally I would f**k the tranny while she's f**king the girl. No homo.

You want me to hook you up with some videos? no homo
 09-10-2010, 05:28 PM         #79
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao doc d is hilarious
 7 years ago '10        #80
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,175 | Props total: 8221 8221
 snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

Honestly though n*ggas need to be for real with themselves if that walked up to you in the club and was like take a picture with me you would in a heartbeat, you cant tell thats a man by looking at him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago