Does Snoop Dogg like trannys now? lmao

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
i guess im not into being a real n*gga no more cuz supposedly "real n*ggas" f**k trannies
 09-10-2010, 07:51 AM         #42
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lord please bless these n*ggas
We livin in strange times
 7 years ago '04        #43
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Doc D said:
Who said I was trying to be funny?

You got Brian pumper on your avy, he paid a chick to s**t on him, everyone got a fetish, my dude. Plus Pumper could get money by doing gay pr0nos, you actually get paid more from doing gay s**t then straight. That's no lie, I knew some cats that did that s**t on the down low. They're straight too. They weren't even catchers, they were just pitching it to some small white dude.

But for real though, times have changed, it's 2010 and most n*ggas don't give a f**k. Just go to ATL, Cali and even NY. They might go up and down while saying "I'D NEVER f**k A TRANNY, I AIN'T GAY, n*gga". But if you start to know them and they open up to you, then then say s**t like "AIGHT MAYBE ONCE BUT THAT'S ALL". I wouldn't really give a f**k. No homo to the power of 100.
u basically saying ud bang a dude if ur boys aint know
 7 years ago '05        #44
jmill30 1 heat pts
space
space
$925 | Props total: 54 54
 Doc D said:
Just like the other thread, I don't give a f**k, I'd f**k that tranny, I don't know why you n*ggas dissing trannies, if you could hit it and nobody would know, you'd do it.

Last edited by jmill30; 09-10-2010 at 08:27 AM..
 09-10-2010, 08:26 AM         #45
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sick:
 7 years ago '04        #46
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1773 1773
some of u n*ggas is super gay. and some of yall are homophobes, which means subconsciously, you are super gay. lol any n*gga dat says da b**chman in the pic dont look like at least a 7 is playing themselves. Dat shen*gga looks better den some %100 females i dun seen. lol but does that mean i would f**k? HELL NO U f**kIN f*gS. ITS ONE THING TO ADMIT THE MANb**ch SUCEEDED IN LOOKIN LIKE A DECENT b**ch, ITS ANOTHER TO SAY BECAUSE OF THAT FACT, U WOULD f**k. some of u n*ggas man...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down low. lol

Last edited by cold_young_thug; 09-10-2010 at 03:44 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #47
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,209 | Props total: 19309 19309
 Doc D said:
Just like the other thread, I don't give a f**k, I'd f**k that tranny, I don't know why you n*ggas dissing trannies, if you could hit it and nobody would know, you'd do it.
 7 years ago '09        #48
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Doc D said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #49
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,036 | Props total: 30302 30302
I've asked this before, but never went back into the thread to get an answer.

Is a tranny and a shemale the same thing?

Is it a woman that said 'f**k it' in the middle of a s3x change operation? Or is it a man that said 'f**k it' in the middle of a s3x change operation? Why the h*ll would you say 'f**k it' in the middle of the operation???

What's a hermaphrodite then?
 7 years ago '04        #50
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1773 1773
 stogz said:
I've asked this before, but never went back into the thread to get an answer.

Is a tranny and a shemale the same thing?

Is it a woman that said 'f**k it' in the middle of a s3x change operation? Or is it a man that said 'f**k it' in the middle of a s3x change operation? Why the h*ll would you say 'f**k it' in the middle of the operation???

What's a hermaphrodite then?
It doesnt matter. point is, u shouldnt wann f**k it, no matter which it is.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Mully805 
space
space
space
$1,243 | Props total: 10 10
 iAmKingMook said:
This has to be the gayest s**t i heard in my life
 7 years ago '05        #52
Killamike504 
space
space
$816 | Props total: 276 276
 Doc D said:
Man some of those trannies be looking good too, I don't know why you n*ggas get upset about them having a damn p*nis, just ignore it, it's just a d!ck motherf**ker, it ain't gonna hurt you. It's 2010, real n*ggas don't care about that s**t anymore. If it looks hot, we hitting it. So if I'm in the club and some tranny looking like meagan good approaches me, I don't give a f**k if she had a d!ck size of Brain pumper, we f**king tonight. No homo.

You can't write a gay azz paragraph and say no homo after it. that no homo has been nullified n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #53
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,317 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Doc D said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #54
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 Doc D said:
Man some of those trannies be looking good too, I don't know why you n*ggas get upset about them having a damn p*nis, just ignore it, it's just a d!ck motherf**ker, it ain't gonna hurt you. It's 2010, real n*ggas don't care about that s**t anymore. If it looks hot, we hitting it. So if I'm in the club and some tranny looking like meagan good approaches me, I don't give a f**k if she had a d!ck size of Brain pumper, we f**king tonight. No homo.

snippet said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #55
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
A tranny and a shemale is the same thing. They're both men that try to live as women. Some get surgery to look more like women.

A hermaphrodite is a person who's BORN with both s3x organs.
WTF?!

So a shemale/tranny isn't someone who was born with... i guess, a defect? It's just some dude?! Some dude that cross dresses??! Why the f**k people be feeling sorry for shemales then???!!
 7 years ago '07        #56
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
Are we saying that b**ch is a shemale because she looks like a dude? Or are we saying she a shemale because someone has confirmation that she a dude?

Keep in mind, I do NOT want to see a picture or video of the proof. A simple written answer will suffice.
 7 years ago '10        #57
TonoVillaino 
space
space
$419 | Props total: 0 0
wth n*ggas talkin bout f**kin men like that s**t is ok.
 09-10-2010, 11:54 AM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
:budden:
 09-10-2010, 12:02 PM         #59
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
 Nyuzi said:
When you get in there, make sure you shout out BX!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #60
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago