Maino's Man Addresses Bunky SA In Bedstuy "You Just Woke Up?"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
i usually wouldnt watch 7 minutes of a tough talk videos but this s**t had me too many quotes.

@maino showing the burna like doughboy
 09-10-2010, 08:55 AM         #42
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that s**t was f**kin hilarious..Holy s**t..I dont think I have ever seen such a sonning on camera..
 09-10-2010, 09:01 AM         #43
2wavy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude just ended the character of Bunky SA.. its over!!! lollllllllllllll
 7 years ago '04        #44
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29527 29527
 six6nine9wpk said:
Yall n*ggas k!ll me. That n*gga maino was with a entourage of people and bunky appeared to be by himself. I could give a f**k less about eitheir of them n*ggas, but what n*gga you no going to pop off and get crushed. You wait and catch a n*gga when he is all alone. You may win a battle, but the war will countinue.
lol video was hella funny but Exactly! and people sayin he got punked but dude told maino, wat u know bout me man? and maino walked off sayin s**t bout the burners n Bunky said that aint nuthin that aint nuthin...u clearly hear it....not makin excuses cuz s**t is stupid anyways, cuz yeah he was bit shook in the beginnin but its not like he aint say nuthin...why not catch the fade for the money thats put up...just sayin...my take on it...
 09-10-2010, 09:08 AM         #45
bornleader  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol video was hella funny but Exactly! and people sayin he got punked but dude told maino, wat u know bout me man? and maino walked off sayin s**t bout the burners n Bunky said that aint nuthin that aint nuthin...u clearly hear it....not makin excuses cuz s**t is stupid anyways, cuz yeah he was bit shook in the beginnin but its not like he aint say nuthin...why not catch the fade for the money thats put up...just sayin...my take on it...
yeah i did hear him say all that..Clearly..But his facial expressions didnt match his words, which is why most people overlooked that..He looked scared to death..And Maino wasnt with a mob of dudes..It looked like he was with that girl and another dude, thats it..Either way..
 09-10-2010, 09:16 AM         #46
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all already know that Maino set him up. Maino knew he didn't have a burner on him, and Maino probably had a million people surrounding the place. The whole situation was premeditated.

Bunky played his role, Maino came up to him with a hoody on, he could have easily thought Maino wasn't armed and could have started swinging on him. He could physically whooped Maino. Maino was probably clutching from the start letting him know.

Maino is playing chess. Caught him off guard and got the footage, he ended his reputation before it could get off the ground. Maino blackmailing motherf**kers.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 09-10-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 09-10-2010, 09:36 AM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Maino's move may seem great now, but he going to pay for flashing the burner. He's going to pay for all of this tough s**t he has been doing lately. He better chill out for a while. This could get out of hand.

A pawn or a important piece will be lost in this game. Like Maino's man said, "It's your move." You already know Bunky is playing to win. He's sitting back planning his next move.
 7 years ago '08        #48
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,516 | Props total: 17130 17130
Woah he showed that gun in 2007, he beat his a.ss in 2009, the death of dude could be in 2011 then
 09-10-2010, 09:47 AM         #49
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joe Budden said:
Y'all already know that Maino set him up. Maino knew he didn't have a burner on him, and Maino probably had a million people surrounding the place. The whole situation was premeditated.

Bunky played his role, Maino came up to him with a hoody on, he could have easily thought Maino wasn't armed and could have started swinging on him. He could physically whooped Maino. Maino was probably clutching from the start letting him know.

Maino is playing chess. Caught him off guard and got the footage, he ended his reputation before it could get off the ground. Maino blackmailing motherf**kers.
This guy bunky is pus*y and did not play his role, if he was talking s**t on a dvd why he acting like he didn't know what maino was talking about? playing stupid and s**t

He should have snuff maino right there and then if he had a problem with him, its not like maino flashed the blicky right away he confronted him on the bs first... The convo was going no where cause dude was repeating what maino was saying and just playing dumb which prolly pissed maino off and flashed that s**t.

Last edited by deLeet; 09-10-2010 at 09:50 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #50
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421

[pic - click to view]

"Hammer Time!"
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Bunky aint gon do s**t. When you talk greasy then get backed down on camera you've pretty much ended yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #52
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,017 | Props total: 249 249
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
n*gga said he got 10 guns on him, a bazooka, IED, Tanks & a RPG. He said he got all the s**t from Call of Duty. That video was pure comedy!
:agreement6:

wow
 7 years ago '05        #53
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 AKMPLCE said:
"Hammertime"
[pic - click to view]

Yeah. This is what I'm talking bout. Let real street n*ggaz get their money, haterz stop hating on that fraudulent s**t.

*Denzel Washington voice* My n*gga Maino, my n*gga Maino...
 7 years ago '05        #54
King Of Da Souf 2 heat pts
space
space
$921 | Props total: 97 97
 Joe Budden said:

MAN THESE n*ggaS IS FAKE...HOW U MAKING A VIDEO IN THE HOOD AND U SHOOTING WITH YOUR FINGERS .. n*gga PULL OUT YA GUNS n*gga THIS AINT 106&PARK BRAH.SMH...THESE n*ggaS BROKE TRYNA COMEUP..THAT ONE BOTTLE OF CHAMPAINGE THATS GETTING PASSED AROUND..one n*gga looked at it and read the bottle cause he damn sho aint know what he was drinking..THEN U GOT THAT ONE BLACK OLD n*gga WITH THE RED FLAG..n*gga look to old to be out there with them young n*ggas....

IF THIS HOW YALL DO IT IN NEW YORK THEN NO WONDER YALL OFF RIGHT NOW..EVERYTHANG ABOUT THAT VIDEO WAS FAKE AS HELL 2 ME...

down here in the south we got n*ggas like boosie pulling out 40cals 50cals in they hood videos shooting off..got n*gga like shawty lo in bowen homes wit long clips and choppas spraying..lololol..and n*ggas up there supposed to be BANGING ..HELL NAW EVERYTHANG I JUST WATCHED WAS FAKE AS HELL..

IM WITH MAINO ON THIS ONE...MAINO ONE REAL a.ss n*gga..I f**kS WIT MAINO TO AN EXTRA DEGREE NOW MAYNE...AND HE GRAND HUSTLE...lets get this paper maino real f**k wit real..this n*gga bunky aint nowhere close to real..

OUT THERE WITH THEM FOOT SOLDIERS..
pus*y
 7 years ago '09        #55
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 fmf_123 said:

Dang, Dang, Daaaaaang!!!!!!!!

7 years ago '09        #56
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
 King Of Da Souf said:
OUT THERE WITH THEM FOOT SOLDIERS..
Dang!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #57
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
this just in...bunky just took the L of the year award from soijia boy
Messed Up!!! Dang Again!!!
 7 years ago '10        #58
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421

[pic - click to view]

09-10-2010, 10:55 AM         #59
Shadedvisionary  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Whatcha need a change, you needed some singles to throw on them hoes??? that s**t was over with, it was a.ss woopin time homie!!"

7 years ago '06        #60
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,176 | Props total: 18011 18011
 rdrake said:

[pic - click to view]

where do you get these from
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy