Sep 9 - Philly Police beat man bloody on tape (broken arm, 6 stitches)(Video)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
172 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
95 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
put your damn hands behind your back! what the f**k is wrong with people
 7 years ago '09        #42
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 stabbin101 said:
it's extremely difficult into draw a fine line between police brutality/suspect consistent ignorance.

1. the suspect was warned several times to place his hands behind his back.

refuses to do so
cop beats him with baton

2. the cop draws his weapon to "INTENTIONALLY" use it as a deterence towards the crowd which was getting hostile.

cop puts his weapon back and continues to beat the suspect
back up arrives and they dismantle the suspect

taking these events into consideration we can clearly see both sides of exessive police force and suspect ingornace.

i believe the correct action was taken place by the officers. the suspect was warned ample times.the officer could have pepper sprayed him or tazed him, so consider that ignorant suspect luckly he wasn't placed in more pain by the hands of pepper spray and tazer.
First off, even if a guy refuses to follow your command you have no right to beat him up with a metal stick, hit him on his head, hit him on his back and whole body ESPECIALLY when the guy is not hitting you or posing as a threat. Those pigs could of simply turned him over with force and yanked his hands behind his back and cuffed him. They had what 4-5 pigs around so Im sure they would of been able to do so especially to that skinny guy.

Pulling out your weapon and screaming "You want to f**k with us" cant be justified. There was a big crowd but no one came near or close to the altercation for the cop to feel scared. His mindset was to just hit this guy over and over.

Bottom line, f**k those punk sons of b**ches in those uniforms abusing their powers. Dudes grew up losers and punked their whole lives now they wanna take it out on the world. No good pieces of s**t who want to feel powered and belong to something so they decide to join the force and f**k with people. Their lives are worse then human s**t. They are better of dead imo then to cause harm to those who dont deserve it.

Last edited by Spiffy; 09-10-2010 at 01:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #43
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,216 | Props total: 2217 2217
 hustlehard365 said:
u think if i slam you on the ground and repeatedly hit u in the head with a metal baton you would follow direction he got hit in the f**kin head man obviously he disorriented and confused..they didn't need dude to put his hands behind his back they could have forced them behind his back there was 4 of them put of them 2 each arm..2nd how is he gonna put his arm behind his back when they broke it
^^this

the fact that so many of you are saying to do whatever a cop tells you is kind of sad...
 7 years ago '09        #44
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Not saying this is as extreme as what happened here. But after the Phillies won the World Series, and the group that was around me tried flipping a cop car with the cop in it. This guy in front of me who didn't do a thing I watched him the whole time and a cop came upto him and said dont f**kin do that again. the kid was like i didnt do anything and then the cop punched him in the face. s**t was f**ked up because the kid didnt do a thing
 7 years ago '10        #45
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
f**got a.ss pigs,hope they get k!lled in the line of duty that being said.....this is what happens when you resist arrest
 7 years ago '09        #46
shield4life 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
 stabbin101 said:
it's extremely difficult into draw a fine line between police brutality/suspect consistent ignorance.

refuses to do so
cop beats him with baton

2. the cop draws his weapon to "INTENTIONALLY" use it as a deterence towards the crowd which was getting hostile.

taking these events into consideration we can clearly see both sides of exessive police force and suspect ingornace.

i believe the correct action was taken place by the officers. the suspect was warned ample times.the officer could have pepper sprayed him or tazed him, so consider that ignorant suspect luckly he wasn't placed in more pain by the hands of pepper spray and tazer.

You do realize that there was four cops in which even if the guy was resisting arrest they could of just to grabed him and handcuff his hands in the back?
 7 years ago '10        #47
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8855 8855
 cboi3523 said:
Actually ,YES they do have permission to "Barry Bond's" your a.ss if your resisting arrest they can use ANY physical force to get your a.ss in those handcuffs just for the simple fact that your resisting is permission.

For the mentally slow, in other words if they are trying to take someone to jail and that someone is not trying to go they can do what they have to to get your a.ss to jail. (Metal baton, taser, punches, headlock, triple team whatever it takes. It happens all the time.) For the to blind people who see what they want to in this video, disoriented or not he WAS DEFINITELY RESISTING WITH KNOWLEDGE.

I'm not agreeing with it or saying I like em or its cool. People are just slow and can't understand whether we like it or not that's how they work. If you don't like it after you get out of jail take that sh*t to trial if your money is long enough to battle the department.
If you say so.....

I know what I know
 09-11-2010, 09:22 AM         #48
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stabbin101 said:

refuses to do so
cop beats him with baton

you sound like the chief of f**kin police..
 7 years ago '09        #49
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
Anyone from philly know about any updates on this case?
 09-11-2010, 10:26 AM         #50
ECullen22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
The cop pulled out his gun, aimed it at the crowd and said 'Come f**k wit us!'

Where they do that at?

I dont care what happened before the video, they used extremely excessive force and I hope these dirty pigs do time and get fired for this s**t. Unfortunately, it probably wont happen.
i agree, what kind of S**t is this, it's a disgrace
 09-11-2010, 10:31 AM         #51
basane 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats hectic
 7 years ago '08        #52
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
The cops did what they had to do.
 7 years ago '06        #53
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
If the cops were white this s**t would have been on every news outlet in america.... ESPN would have found a way to tie this s**t in.....

I don't f**k with police period black, white, yella, orange whatever. They all in the same gang to me.
 7 years ago '08        #54
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 stabbin101 said:

refuses to do so
cop beats him with baton

Wooow

I wanna agree wichu pimpin but that aint look right at all....don't know exactly what he did but from the tape on that was uncalled for....dude was swinging that b**ch like he was Barry Bonds

then a double @ the bike officer that comes in and Terry Tates dude when it seemed like it was calming down a lil...he comes and s**t starts back up.

Can't blame it on dirty white cops cuz they was all black from what I can see but we all know white/black cops they all the same----A Legal Gang
 09-11-2010, 11:54 AM         #55
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DEFINITELY NO RACE CARD HERE....... guy was resisting, he didnt cuff up willingly , and he kept making sudden movements, s**t if i was one of these cops id id be weary as well. did they use a little to much force? yea.... but they are justified home was acting mighty funny
 7 years ago '04        #56
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,962 | Props total: 353 353
that cop is lucky he wasn't in Oakland. they would have shot his as* up there.
 09-11-2010, 01:33 PM         #57
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**got a.ss cops...f**king terrorist man...all of em need to burn
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy