Sep 9 - Philly Police beat man bloody on tape (broken arm, 6 stitches)(Video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
f**k THE POLICE !!! The pig hits homeboy in the head, just cus he dont put his hands behind his back. WTF! they got pepper spray, s**t theirs like 5 cops, and you tell me they couldnt use the lease amount of force to subdue him, they got to hit with a steel pipe over the head? Bulls**t somebody do that to a cop and you get charged with agg a.ssault, this system is bulls**t, My people and the blacks are mostly the ones treated like animals.
 7 years ago '08        #22
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307
 Thirdc0astgh0st said:
f**k THE POLICE !!! The pig hits homeboy in the head, just cus he dont put his hands behind his back. WTF! they got pepper spray, s**t theirs like 5 cops, and you tell me they couldnt use the lease amount of force to subdue him, they got to hit with a steel pipe over the head? Bulls**t somebody do that to a cop and you get charged with agg a.ssault, this system is bulls**t, My people and the blacks are mostly the ones treated like animals.
still ain't put is hand behind his back tho at the end this n1gga got his right arm stretched out still talkin bout I ain't did nothin. He resisted arrest the hold time. I really doubt pepper spray was gonna do sh1t if the n1gga was takin shots to the head with a metal baton and still not putting his hands behind his back.

dunno why they couldn't strongarm the cuffs on him tho...
 7 years ago '06        #23
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Sad but you guys have to realize once your resisting arrest the authorities can use ANY physical force to subdue you no matter how bad it LOOKS. + if there's a large crowd and the authorities feel threatened or unsafe they CAN brandish their firearms.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
Wow...saddest part about it is..the 3 other officers being all pussies and not doing anything. the 2 women officers are scared to touch or handcuff him...The 3 who watched and did nothing should be fired...wtf
 7 years ago '06        #25
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 TIGER HOODS said:
The cop pulled out his gun, aimed it at the crowd and said 'Come f**k wit us!'

Where they do that at?

I dont care what happened before the video, they used extremely excessive force and I hope these dirty pigs do time and get fired for this s**t. Unfortunately, it probably wont happen.

Yeah that's just plain ridiculous. Cops ain't s**t but any organized gang though.
 7 years ago '10        #26
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
space
$700 | Props total: 68 68
[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
 7 years ago '04        #27
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,650 | Props total: 1069 1069
damn....
 7 years ago '07        #28
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
Saw the video two days ago, philly cops are rogue as s**t smh, my man is a cop on that district says the bull bite him so he beat him like that...even so the video was 3min long, how much beating justifies for a bite?
 09-10-2010, 09:10 AM         #29
2wavy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
REAL TALK THO.. I KNOW WE ALL HATE THEM PIGS but we have to be smarter than them..... if they actually tackle you for no reason and book you.. who give a damn.. that doesnt mean u pus*y.. sometimes you have to just take the L... if he took the L he could have had a nice lawsuit against the police department and the officier.. but now he was RESISTING arrest... why didnt this dude just put his hands behind his back.. so they wont see it as excessive force.

the coppers make mistakes all the time....... they are brainwashed pigs, thats their job... we have to be smarter than them!!!!! know your rights, play it smart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #30
nigelmes1 1 heat pts
space
space
$529 | Props total: 264 264
Damn, I'm really not surprised though. Cops have a tendency to abuse their power. Who is gonna police the police?
 7 years ago '10        #31
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
space
$22,953 | Props total: 8851 8851
 cboi3523 said:
Sad but you guys have to realize once your resisting arrest the authorities can use ANY physical force to subdue you no matter how bad it LOOKS. + if there's a large crowd and the authorities feel threatened or unsafe they CAN brandish their firearms.
I highly doubt an officer is allowed to go Barry Bonds on a persons head with a metal baton

The cop just showed what it means to over use your position of power
 7 years ago '04        #32
Grisly 29 heat pts29 OP
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 1290 1290
 HeyCobra said:
I love this cause i doubt people gonna be pulling the Race card out now.

anyway, put your hands behind your back means put your hands behind your back, you ignore a cop and you are considered hostile, you get hit once, then put your hands behind your back, this fool on the ground was ignorant. Dude should have never pulled his gun, but keep in mine the officers where probably also scared behind surrounded by a s**t ton of people, waiting for back up, yeah it was 4 on 1 but you cant all jump on the dude cause that crowed could have whooped those cops
yea but come on dogg, he was straight beating him in his face with a metal baton

couldve at least hit the dude in the midsection or some s**t

you just dont repetetively beat a downed suspect in the head. thats beyond excessive force. thats borderline attempted murder, the right shot and that dudes lights get put out
 7 years ago '10        #33
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
s**t happens.........like n*ggaz finding out where folks live and bringing their work home with them.......cause guaranteed.....you do me or mine like that we gonna see how you like working overtime.
 09-10-2010, 10:55 AM         #34
CaliforniaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam he gettin chargerd with Robbery??? robbing what tho?
 7 years ago '09        #35
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
sorry but if the n*gga complied that s**t wouldnt have happend..i hate cops..and that was a.ssesive force but u cant just not listen..theyll beat you the f**k up
 09-10-2010, 10:58 AM         #36
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That dumb b**ch should have listened to the cops and then he doesnt get beat.
 7 years ago '04        #37
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,655 | Props total: 23084 23084
it's horrible to see dude get beat down like that but i don't feel sorry for dude, no matter what u have to follow police instructions, he was resisting arrest and the officers had to use excessive force to protect their own lives, he brought that on himself.
 7 years ago '05        #38
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
 HeyCobra said:
I love this cause i doubt people gonna be pulling the Race card out now.

anyway, put your hands behind your back means put your hands behind your back, you ignore a cop and you are considered hostile, you get hit once, then put your hands behind your back, this fool on the ground was ignorant. Dude should have never pulled his gun, but keep in mine the officers where probably also scared behind surrounded by a s**t ton of people, waiting for back up, yeah it was 4 on 1 but you cant all jump on the dude cause that crowed could have whooped those cops
u think if i slam you on the ground and repeatedly hit u in the head with a metal baton you would follow direction he got hit in the f**kin head man obviously he disorriented and confused..they didn't need dude to put his hands behind his back they could have forced them behind his back there was 4 of them put of them 2 each arm..2nd how is he gonna put his arm behind his back when they broke it
 7 years ago '06        #39
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 Seymore Cake said:
I highly doubt an officer is allowed to go Barry Bonds on a persons head with a metal baton

The cop just showed what it means to over use your position of power
Actually ,YES they do have permission to "Barry Bond's" your a.ss if your resisting arrest they can use ANY physical force to get your a.ss in those handcuffs just for the simple fact that your resisting is permission.

For the mentally slow, in other words if they are trying to take someone to jail and that someone is not trying to go they can do what they have to to get your a.ss to jail. (Metal baton, taser, punches, headlock, triple team whatever it takes. It happens all the time.) For the to blind people who see what they want to in this video, disoriented or not he WAS DEFINITELY RESISTING WITH KNOWLEDGE.

I'm not agreeing with it or saying I like em or its cool. People are just slow and can't understand whether we like it or not that's how they work. If you don't like it after you get out of jail take that sh*t to trial if your money is long enough to battle the department.

Last edited by cboi3523; 09-10-2010 at 01:19 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #40
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
sorry but if the n*gga complied that s**t wouldnt have happend..i hate cops..and that was a.ssesive force but u cant just not listen..theyll beat you the f**k up
 PUA Lifestyle said:
That dumb b**ch should have listened to the cops and then he doesnt get beat.
 Adwerdz said:
it's horrible to see dude get beat down like that but i don't feel sorry for dude, no matter what u have to follow police instructions, he was resisting arrest and the officers had to use excessive force to protect their own lives, he brought that on himself.
Co-Sign. We know how they work and how to avoid this idiocy and not getting an a.ss kickin.

Last edited by cboi3523; 09-10-2010 at 01:27 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago