Lloyd Banks Talks Kanye's tweet [50 Cent Jumps In To Give His Opinion Too]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-09-2010, 11:01 PM         #41
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
ive heard all the banks music f**k head.. 2 albums and hes better than t.i. ja and kurupt?

"beamer benz or bentley, beamer benz or bentley" with that bulls**t

you clearly haven't as all i see you listing are official songs....and most of his material is unofficial...

and HELL YEAH he's a better spitter than all 3 of them...and he's most def spitting better than all 3 of them,and most of the people on your list right now..
 7 years ago '08        #42
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 606robin said:
@ some of them people on your list!
point out who you think hes better than
 7 years ago '08        #43
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
you clearly haven't as all i see you listing are official songs....and most of his material is unofficial...

and HELL YEAH he's a better spitter than all 3 of them...and he's most def spitting better than all 3 of them,and most of the people on your list right now..
can you not read? i said all time not right now.. banks got 2 f**kin albums and you tellin me hes better than those 3 who got 6+
 7 years ago '08        #44
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 GUNITZCAPO said:
atleast u had da balls to name some but dat aint good enough...lyrically banks is ahead of everyone of those n*ggas u named except da goats that are dead and a few more but banks def in top ten 10 all time..how many times do i have to say this BANKS GOES HARD EVERYTIME WITH NEW s**t TO s**t ON YOU WITH lol...as for right now he def top 5 alive all dem otha n*ggas fell off(dont say like who? da obvious ones dat ain rappin or still not goin hard) so idk why its so hard to see real talent...since like 02 dis n*gga been spittin mayne...hard..every year he get better...wayne can f**k wit him on his carter 1 n 2 s**t tip old s**t but not now sigel can f**k wit him but kiss n p lost a few steps mayne and dats it...havoc will tell u n so will az dat banks is nice..az sed it on a trk wit banks dat he nice...c'mon son give up da hate not sayin he da greatest but dis n*gga go hard
log off for the night.. matter of fact delete your account
 09-09-2010, 11:08 PM         #45
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
can you not read? i said all time not right now.. banks got 2 f**kin albums and you tellin me hes better than those 3 who got 6+

who gives a s**t how many albums they have...none of them were spitting harder than banks right now at any point in their careers...and i just saw you put xzibit on your list.....what that n*gga get a pass,because he made papparazzi,and was part of the alkaholiks?....cut it out...
 7 years ago '07        #46
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146

[video - click to view]

this dude is on fire

[video - click to view]

Banks >>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '08        #47
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
who gives a s**t how many albums they have...none of them were spitting harder than banks right now at any point in their careers...and i just saw you put xzibit on your list.....what that n*gga get a pass,because he made papparazzi,and was part of the alkaholiks?....cut it out...
actually listen to xzibit before you talk... hes hella underrated and thats not why i put him on the list.. and i guess you think beamer benz or bentley and any girl are good songs.. btw emineim murdered banks beat
 09-09-2010, 11:21 PM         #48
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
actually listen to xzibit before you talk... hes hella underrated and thats not why i put him on the list.. and i guess you think beamer benz or bentley and any girl are good songs.. btw emineim murdered banks beat

i've heard all of xzibit's albums...he was never at any point spitting as hard as banks has been over the past 2 years...he's made some good songs...but he's not more lyrically inclined than banks...to even a.ssert that is comical....

and again..all you can do is name official songs...in which case beamer benz,or bentley was a HIT that went gold with no major....i don't see you naming any of the thousands of songs banks has released unofficially which has BUILT UP HIS BUZZ...you out ya rabbit a.ss mind to say this n*gga ain't spitting heat..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #49
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i've heard all of xzibit's albums...he was never at any point spitting as hard as banks has been over the past 2 years...he's made some good songs...but he's not more lyrically inclined than banks...to even a.ssert that is comical....

and again..all you can do is name official songs...in which case beamer benz,or bentley was a HIT that went gold with no major....i don't see you naming any of the thousands of songs banks has released unofficially which has BUILT UP HIS BUZZ...you out ya rabbit a.ss mind to say this n*gga ain't spitting heat..

wtf? you talkin bout right now banks spittin better than some rapper i named and im givin you the songs that he spittin on right now.. stop changin ur s**t..and show me where i said banks can't spit and well be done with this convo.. you overratin the f**k outta him right now.. xzibit in his restless and man vs machine days>>>>banks so far
 7 years ago '08        #50
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space

[video - click to view]

09-09-2010, 11:42 PM         #51
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
wtf? you talkin bout right now banks spittin better than some rapper i named and im givin you the songs that he spittin on right now.. stop changin ur s**t..and show me where i said banks can't spit and well be done with this convo.. you overratin the f**k outta him right now.. xzibit in his restless and man vs machine days>>>>banks so far

song he spitting on right now..

[video - click to view]

and i didn't change up s**t...i've been saying since the beginning of this OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS banks has been cooking n*ggas on the mic...and i called you out for not knowing banks catalouge,because all you naming is album cuts...which alerts me to the fact that you don't understand why banks has the buzz he has right now...which has LITTLE to do with his album cuts,and primarily more to do with his unofficial/mixtape cuts....which you seem to not know a got damn thing about....don't try to twist my words to cover up your ignorance...

but we can stop here,cause this s**t is pointless....you trying to convince me that t.i.,ja rule,and xzibit spit harder than banks....ok buddy..
 7 years ago '06        #52
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
he's aight but lets nott fool ourselves... top 20? maybe... top 10? never...

nas
tupac
jay-z
eminem
rakim
big pun
az
canibus
lupe fiasco
biggy

he aint ever touching any of these emcees and there are more ahead of him... he's way to generic but his verse on don't push me is sick though
 7 years ago '06        #53
angelo noel 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,798 | Props total: 1372 1372
Nah, Bank$ ain't top 5. For me personally, yeah, but he doesn't have a body of work. He ain't a PL rapper, either.
 7 years ago '07        #54
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 Jade Yorker said:
eminem
nas
2pac
biggie
jay-z
royce da 5'9"
rakim
kool g rap
az
t.i.
big pun
big l
krs one
big daddy kane
redman
method man
ghostface k!llah
raekwon
prodigy
andre 3000
ludacris
scarface
ice cube
snoop dogg

ll cool j
ras kass
guru
killah priest
busta rhymes
xzibit
kurupt

canibus
talib kweli
mos def
pharoahe monch
black thought
masta ace
slick rick

gza
chuck d
common
q tip
dmx
jadakiss

styles p
cormega

chino xl
beanie sigel
ja rule
treach

is that enough

and half the others are f**king washed up or were good in THEIR TIME

Banks i a lyrical sword smith

hes top 10 in the game RIGHT NOW

to say otherwise your ether retarded or hating cause hes from g-unit
 7 years ago '06        #55
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,277 | Props total: 184 184
 Mr. Snowman said:

and half the others are f**king washed up or were good in THEIR TIME

Banks i a lyrical sword smith

hes top 10 in the game RIGHT NOW

to say otherwise your ether retarded or hating cause hes from g-unit

will he ever be top 10 all time? nope... not even remotely possible
 09-10-2010, 03:01 AM         #56
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the BooBoo cameo
 7 years ago '04        #57
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,662 | Props total: 4191 4191
50 is f**kin funny

but banks aint spittin like he used to man

he was hard body when gunit was first comin out but then again so was 50
 7 years ago '07        #58
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 Jade Yorker said:
eminem
nas
2pac
biggie
jay-z
royce da 5'9"
rakim
kool g rap
az
t.i.
big pun
big l
krs one
big daddy kane
redman
method man
ghostface k!llah
raekwon
prodigy
andre 3000
ludacris
scarface
ice cube
snoop dogg
ll cool j
ras kass
guru
killah priest
busta rhymes
xzibit
kurupt
canibus
talib kweli
mos def
pharoahe monch
black thought
masta ace
slick rick
gza
chuck d
common
q tip
dmx
jadakiss
styles p
cormega
chino xl
beanie sigel
ja rule
treach

is that enough

SNOOP DOGG ... WTF!!!
 7 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Donaldsjuan said:
SNOOP DOGG ... WTF!!!
do you know how to read? ive stated 3 times in this thread its all time list.. smh doggystyle>>>anything banks ever puts out
 7 years ago '08        #60
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
song he spitting on right now..

and i didn't change up s**t...i've been saying since the beginning of this OVER THE PAST 2 YEARS banks has been cooking n*ggas on the mic...and i called you out for not knowing banks catalouge,because all you naming is album cuts...which alerts me to the fact that you don't understand why banks has the buzz he has right now...which has LITTLE to do with his album cuts,and primarily more to do with his unofficial/mixtape cuts....which you seem to not know a got damn thing about....don't try to twist my words to cover up your ignorance...

but we can stop here,cause this s**t is pointless....you trying to convince me that t.i.,ja rule,and xzibit spit harder than banks....ok buddy..
this the funniest s**t ive heard in a while.. banks better than xzibit, t.i. and ja rule
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy