Brandon Jennings gets dumped via Facebook

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-10-2010, 12:53 AM         #41
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So a UCLA Honors student doesn't know the difference b/t there and they're?
 7 years ago '05        #42
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,389 | Props total: 4454 4454
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
at those thirsty n*ggas posting afterward.
this^^^

n*ggaz trying to box each other out for that rebound hard body!!!
 7 years ago '06        #43
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Who the hell are you guys, the spell check police? She was writing a status update, not an intellectual thesis...damn
 7 years ago '10        #44
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
 SuppaSlick said:
Who the hell are you guys, the spell check police? She was writing a status update, not an intellectual thesis...damn
Uh, you don't have to be writing a thesis to spell simple words correctly and not put periods in the middle of sentences. Even the dumbest b**ches on my facebook friends list type with less errors than this "honor student".
 09-10-2010, 03:25 AM         #45
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 super vILLain said:
Uh, you don't have to be writing a thesis to spell simple words correctly and not put periods in the middle of sentences. Even the dumbest b**ches on my facebook friends list type with less errors than this "honor student".
^^This^^

And i'm not even being as extreme as him, but come on... an "honor student" at a prestigious college that someone is big upping on intellect doesn't know the difference b/t there and "they're"? #CmonSon
 7 years ago '10        #46
bbqslap 
space
space
$2,128 | Props total: 278 278
There R some funny dudes in here.
 7 years ago '04        #47
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12973 12973
 SuppaSlick said:
When you're some place which requires someone to read your thought, opinion, etc... it's not asking much to spell (most) things correct, or use correct grammar.

When you talk to people... do you mispronounce words, or use words out of place often? I would hope not, cause people would think you're stupid.

It's the same logic.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 1366 1366
b**ch aint even hot.. i dont know why anyone here is suprised.. my n*gga Jennings been traveling world seeing bad b**ches. that make that girl look below average. he only did himself a favor.

Last edited by Scoop24; 09-10-2010 at 04:51 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #49
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
You'd be suprise just how weak some students are at spelling without "spell check"... She's probably been relying on that all her life.

With that said, Jennings will be fine, NBA Star, and only 19, there will be others. She's gonna lose more sleep over this than he will.. Only thing he thinking about at this point is getting a girl pregnant, probably not losing her..
 7 years ago '06        #50
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,310 | Props total: 1078 1078
 Liquid-Science said:
she's cute for a regular broad but he's an NBA star, he could f**k better looking broads without trying

she'll be alright though, she's an educated black broad, the business world use them to fill 2 quotas so she won't be struggling

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 83 (-2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 7 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8102 8102
 Hold That said:
You'd be suprise just how weak some students are at spelling without "spell check"... She's probably been relying on that all her life.

[pic - click to view]

Moving on....

For one b**ch is garbage. NBA or NCAA wise, shes a beatpiece, she must have hurricane head game.

Secondly, there is nothing I hate more than the people that comment on statuses like this. Somebody said he traded "Gold for costume jewelry" and "it's his loss". n*gga please, they ain't even seen the broad he knocked and on top of that that n*gga got mills and hoes at his disposal. You lost.

Third, when did n*ggas decide it was ok to criticize another n*gga for cheating on his girl? Unless its your "blood" relative, dudes shouldn't say anything past "keep ya head up"

Last edited by Nautilus O; 09-10-2010 at 05:49 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #52
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
wow she's not a jumpoff but she sure did handle the situation like one!!

and her family is a bunch of simps a.ss motherf**kers and her friends are a bunch of haters....

Not sure why anybody would look @ her any differently especially based on her actions....

also, a lot of these n*ggas wifes and girlfriends went to college, some of em did pretty good, doesn't mean they aren't Jumpoff's. just means they went to college
 7 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
He's with her, but he's been steady talking about other chicks on twitter over the past two years? I think not
 7 years ago '10        #54
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8102 8102
 finishim said:
He's with her, but he's been steady talking about other chicks on twitter over the past two years? I think not
i was thinking the same thing, I read on here b4 this n*gga been begging Ciara for a date for the last year or so.

Just wait until they start calling her a.ss for student loan payments, her statuses will be

"Sitting at the bucks game, cheering for Brandon!"
 7 years ago '05        #55
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
f**k dat b**ch tell her 2 spread em n shut da f**k up

puttin s**t out there like dat

brandon should slap her wit a used condom n throw a dirty diaper in her face

f**kin set her hyndai on fire

keep sendin jumpoffs 2 her new boyfriends house

buy da mcdonalds she works at n fire her
 7 years ago '04        #56
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
yea she cute like a doberman

BJ WON!
 09-10-2010, 06:28 AM         #57
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
probably was the type of broad who'd ride too... i dont soup broads heads up by any means, but s**t, good for her. at least 1 of these females has some sort of self-respect. can't cheat/piss on them all.... most of them, but not all. lol
 7 years ago '04        #58
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,376 | Props total: 459 459
 Triple3Rydah said:
probably was the type of broad who'd ride too... i dont soup broads heads up by any means, but s**t, good for her. at least 1 of these females has some sort of self-respect. can't cheat/piss on them all.... most of them, but not all. lol
so posting your business on fb equates to self respect?

b**ch even tried to act like she was taking the high road

simp please....she handled that s**t like a real J.o. would!!!
 7 years ago '04        #59
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
eh, his ex-chick look about as wack as them under armour kicks he be rocking on the court
 7 years ago '10        #60
JustDoIt 
space
space
space
$498 | Props total: 4 4
@ some of the responses to her status... "TOLD THAT BUSTA WAS NO GOOD...COME HALLA AT ME" ...."he traded in gold for costume jewelry"...smh this dude like 20, there are plenty fish in the sea lol

chick is honor student and f**ked up the english language...w/ her gold door knocker earrings, name necklace and finally a sidekick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy