Melo Still Hoping For Trade To Bulls, Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-09-2010, 02:06 PM         #81
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chevyrida6 said:
If he goes to the bulls..the bulls are my new team along with the thunder my fav team...and im copping a bulls melo jersey asap!!!!

[pic - click to view]

FOH with that bandwagon sh!t.
 7 years ago '07        #82
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 A.O.™ said:
Melo does not have a decent squad, he plays with a bunch of egos... Nene is not 7 feet, so he has no 7 footers.. Kenyon Martin is not a true PF, he has no post offense, he truly has no defense, he's one of those tough soft guys, who can block a shot, but cant face up with nobody. JR Smith is a f**king bum, Billups is his only true teammate and this n*gga got the heart, of a n*gga with a heart condition.. Some games he shows up, other games he gets cooked... George Karl is a poor man's phil jackson he thinks he's a wizard and just sits on the bench and let the players figure it out. As far as a.ssist thats the stupidest argument ever, Melo isnt on the floor to facilitate that what the PG is for, Melo is on the court to score buckets... As far as comparing him to what Lebron does in the EAST is total bulls**t... Notice how in the EAST Boston barely won 20 games, and then they signed KG,Ray Allen, the Alien, and won a championship... and would have won 3 by now if it wasnt for KG's injury, and the refs...

Again Defense is a joke in a ZONE'D league, does it matter if they get blown by its the Center and Power Forwards responsibility to protect the basket... Melo, is the 2nd best player in the league right now.. Thats right its Lebron, Melo, and the rest of the stars align behind them 2. And also comparing Lebron to Melo, Melo took Denver to the playoffs his rookie year in the Wild Wild West, Lebron couldnt in the s**tty east.

I'm not reading all of this.

HE IS OVERRATED!
 7 years ago '08        #83
mccauley318 2 heat pts
space
space
$820 | Props total: 71 71
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
This mane is gonna make the Bulls nastier than Kat Stacks tampon.
:jay:
 7 years ago '07        #84
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Dee Grande said:
knicks fans really think they got a better squad to offer than the nuggets? even if yall got melo for literally nothing, that wouldn't be the case
You can't be serious. Please enlighten me on how a team with no young prospects asides from Lawson, and has JR Smith as their 2nd option will be better off than NY. You must be pretty high on a Harrington/Shelden Williams offseason.
 7 years ago '06        #85
Crown Loyal 
space
space
$2,435 | Props total: 1 1
Either way, Whoever gets Melo right now will rent him for a year because he will still explore free agency next summer regardless. From this one article I read the new CBA wont affect him really.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago