Kanye West says Lloyd Banks deserves to be top 5... AT LEAST!

most viewed right now
 129
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
191 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
autotm 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,074 | Props total: 441 441
kayne's music =:thumbsup:

kayne's opinion = :thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '04        #62
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$43,338 | Props total: 11512 11512
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Yet but I bet you cop Willow Smith's album since your god Jigga signed her
um no jay cosigned nikki I dont be playing none of that bulls**t

lol @ my god yall n*ggas are dumb
 7 years ago '04        #63
young_emay 
space
avatar space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
itz kinda like how eminem said kanye and wayne wuda merked him if he started s**tt!
 7 years ago '10        #64
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 young_emay said:
itz kinda like how eminem said kanye and wayne wuda merked him if he started s**tt!

[pic - click to view]

 09-08-2010, 11:22 PM         #65
adadfalife607  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obvioulsy half these dudes in this thread haven't heard the plk series at all..or his newer tracks
 7 years ago '04        #66
jomarie 
space
avatar space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Eminem, JayZ, Tupac, BIG, Lupe, Jadakiss, Joe Buddens, Fabolous, Cassidy, Big L Etc.

Ummmm, Banks Is Maybe Top 15 But Top 5?! I Don't See It... Don't Get It Twisted I AM A Banks Fan, But I Can't Give Him Top 5. But Then Again This Is An Opinion. Nobody's Opinion Is A Fact! That's Why It's An Opinion, Goodnight
 7 years ago '04        #67
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
lmao top 5 no, maybe in the top 20 underrated this gen yea but top 5 no matter how u put it, he doesnt fit. maybe in the top 5 g unit members
 09-08-2010, 11:24 PM         #68
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HennyHeat said:
If you don't like Banks you' don't like good rappers tell me this song ain't dope

i dont like banks i listen to s**t rappers like method man, nas, gza, q-tip, chuck d, andre 3000, prodigy, MF Doom, Biggie, Pharoahe Monch, Zack de la Rocha, Mike D, C.L. Smooth, Mos Def, Kool G Rap, Kool Keith, Raekwon, Erick Sermon, Guru, O.C., Big L, Jeru the Damaja, Cee-lo, Large Professor, Posdnuos, Rakim, Fatlip, Ice Cube, Black Thought, Jay-Z, Del tha funkee homosapien, Common, Kno, Steele, Buckshot, Snoop Dogg, Bun B, The D.O.C., Talib Kweli, Scarface, Masta Ace, Ghostface k!llah, Showbiz, A-Plus, KRS-One, Vast Aire, J-live, RZA, Sean Price, Big Daddy Kane, Redman, Diamond D, Slick Rick, One Be Lo, Rev Run, Gift of Gab, Dalek, Edan, Ladybug Mecca, etc..

i hope someday i listen to banks and not that s**t but my mind cant comprehend him right now
 7 years ago '06        #69
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
banks can rap his a.ss off, its just his voice is too hard to listen to for more than a few minutes at a time...
 7 years ago '04        #70
marcchrome 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$11,740 | Props total: 2402 2402

[pic - click to view]





EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like seriously b.
 7 years ago '07        #71
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
avatar space
space
$92,367 | Props total: 69904 69904
 MasakoX said:
i dont like banks i listen to s**t rappers like method man, nas, gza, q-tip, chuck d, andre 3000, prodigy, MF Doom, Biggie, Pharoahe Monch, Zack de la Rocha, Mike D, C.L. Smooth, Mos Def, Kool G Rap, Kool Keith, Raekwon, Erick Sermon, Guru, O.C., Big L, Jeru the Damaja, Cee-lo, Large Professor, Posdnuos, Rakim, Fatlip, Ice Cube, Black Thought, Jay-Z, Del tha funkee homosapien, Common, Kno, Steele, Buckshot, Snoop Dogg, Bun B, The D.O.C., Talib Kweli, Scarface, Masta Ace, Ghostface k!llah, Showbiz, A-Plus, KRS-One, Vast Aire, J-live, RZA, Sean Price, Big Daddy Kane, Redman, Diamond D, Slick Rick, One Be Lo, Rev Run, Gift of Gab, Dalek, Edan, Ladybug Mecca, etc..

i hope someday i listen to banks and not that s**t but my mind cant comprehend him right now
n*gga pullin names out his a.ss to make a point haha. move on n*gga, 3/4 of them are dead/washed up aka DEAD

banks is in my top 5, not Big L who's been dead and can never spit one lyric again, quit the cemetary d!ck suckin
 7 years ago '06        #72
TheKastOne 
space
avatar space
space
$2,081 | Props total: 269 269
 Bkjj11 said:
n*gga pullin names out his a.ss to make a point haha. move on n*gga, 3/4 of them are dead/washed up aka DEAD

banks is in my top 5, not Big L who's been dead and can never spit one lyric again, quit the cemetary d!ck suckin
Who are your top 5???????
 09-08-2010, 11:40 PM         #73
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^coming from a 50 fan hahahahhaha stfu u b**ch all you do is listen to whats popular in 03 f**king b**ch a.ss f**ker.
 09-08-2010, 11:40 PM         #74
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, y'all are so brainwashed by the likes of lil b and sb that you cant even acknowledge that banks murders every track he's on?! name one track where he was sub-par. this dude is indeed one of the most under-rated mcs....ha, kanye is a fool for spelling his name wrong tho..lol
 09-08-2010, 11:41 PM         #75
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his top 5 if 50 cent, lloyd banks, Jay-Z, Eminem, Cashis
 7 years ago '07        #76
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
avatar space
space
$92,367 | Props total: 69904 69904
 TheKastOne said:
Who are your top 5???????
i like eminem, jay-z, lloyd banks, fabolous and 50 cent, in no order, i dont need to make a list for s**t i like.

im not goin food shoppin n*gga, this is just music
 7 years ago '07        #77
Bkjj11 3547 heat pts3547
space
avatar space
space
$92,367 | Props total: 69904 69904
 MasakoX said:
his top 5 if 50 cent, lloyd banks, Jay-Z, Eminem, Cashis

[pic - click to view]

 09-08-2010, 11:45 PM         #78
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
damn, y'all are so brainwashed by the likes of lil b and sb that you cant even acknowledge that banks murders every track he's on?! name one track where he was sub-par. this dude is indeed one of the most under-rated mcs....ha, kanye is a fool for spelling his name wrong tho..lol
ya s**t delivery boring subject matter and wannabe fif...whats wrong wit me not liking him
 7 years ago '09        #79
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,220 | Props total: 19321 19321
but he can't spell his name right lol Kanye with more outlandish s**t
 09-08-2010, 11:56 PM         #80
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like he wants to do a song with him and justin b
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
39 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy