Wiz khalifa Damn it feels good to be a taylor Video

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-08-2010, 06:12 PM         #21
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
which ones ? cuz I dont see it, I mean the giggle s**t that's what high n*ggas do and
he been sayin "Yeaaaahhhhh b**ch" and "Okaaaaaayyy" wayne doesn't say that s**t ya'll are reaching.......
Nope, I'm not reaching. Two other members on the boards have said the same thing, and not all "high n*ggas" do that. I don't listen to Wiz Khalifa that much, so I wouldn't notice the others..

"Body marked up like the subway in Harlem" - Wiz Khalifa

This line is a recycled Wayne line, albeit from his guest verse in Destiny’s Child’s “Soldier”

It's pretty clear that he's Lil Wayne influenced.
 7 years ago '06        #22
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 #1nasfan said:
which ones ? cuz I dont see it, I mean the giggle s**t that's what high n*ggas do and
he been sayin "Yeaaaahhhhh b**ch" and "Okaaaaaayyy" wayne doesn't say that s**t ya'll are reaching.......
Dawg Wayne been say'n "yeah b!tch" 4ever & so do beaucoup other NOLA artists. Where u been?
 7 years ago '09        #23
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Nope, I'm not reaching. Two other members on the boards have said the same thing, and not all "high n*ggas" do that. I don't listen to Wiz Khalifa that much, so I wouldn't notice the others..

This line is a recycled Wayne line, albeit from his guest verse in Destiny’s Child’s “Soldier”

thats the best u could come up with?? and that not even a ad lib...like he took one like..who cares??
 7 years ago '07        #24
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 AF1PIMPN said:
So from what I understand Wiz has some type of beef or whatever u wanna call it wit certain YM artist but can y'all(fans) honestly say dis dude ain't Lil Wayne influenced?
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:
Of course. This n*gga even stole a lot of Lil Wayne's adlibs.
Wayne bit a TON of s**t as well. He didn't originate the majority of the s**t that he does. But yea Wiz is kind of trendy. He's a hybrid type n*gga (like Wayne is). I say Wiz took styles from Snoop, Bone, Max B, and Wayne/Currensy.
 09-08-2010, 06:21 PM         #25
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Wayne bit a TON of s**t as well. He didn't originate the majority of the s**t that he does. But yea Wiz is kind of trendy. He's a hybrid type n*gga (like Wayne is). I say Wiz took styles from Snoop, Bone, Max B, and Wayne/Currensy.
Okay, I can agree with that.
 7 years ago '04        #26
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 IKeepsItTrill100 said:

No, Im talking adlibs im not saying he wasn't influenced by him, but ya'll saying he stole adlibs , and the giggling s**t, ive witnessed first hand b4 wayne my homie j-roc used to do it when he would rap/talk cuz he was high as s**t, of course not all high n*ggas do it but, some do.

I'm asking you what adlibs has he stolen ya'll say it as if he does it all of the time, but haven't pointed out one.
 7 years ago '06        #27
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
This is cool. Damn. I don't even smoke like that but that papers s**t look weak. Maybe it's just the one he rolled up, but at the end of the video, that s**t look like it burn too quick. That's a no no.
 7 years ago '06        #28
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
Wiz need to get back on his Prince Of The City grind.
 7 years ago '04        #29
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 AF1PIMPN said:
Dawg Wayne been say'n "yeah b!tch" 4ever & so do beaucoup other NOLA artists. Where u been?
Ive been listening to wayne since like 98-99 and honestly not one "yeah b**ch" has stood out
 7 years ago '06        #30
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
True he has done so in da past & dat comes from come'n in da game so young & soak'n up game from his elders.

But now he's totally honed his craft & come n2 his OWN as an enigmatic influential artist compared 2 none, rivaled by very few.

"I got so many styles I am a group" -Wayne
 7 years ago '07        #31
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
This that s**t.....just rolled up too.

My n*gga. Goin' to see him on the 28th.
 7 years ago '07        #32
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Wow I just read the replies......and does anyone on BX know how to sit back and just vibe to a song without analyzin s**t like if he tooks someones lines or not.
 09-08-2010, 07:32 PM         #33
nigelc8992 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THIS IS NOT GOOD

how are your rhyme schemes going to be so much worse than the original in 2010????
 7 years ago '06        #34
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,429 | Props total: 26103 26103
 Marvin Hagler said:
yea mayne my cousin was just sayin this same shiit over the weekend too.. its true
at this point in both there careers i would much rather listen to Wiz than Wayne...IMO Wiz is making better...a lot of the time Wayne is just talking out of his a.ss..all that "im a martian" bullshiit

Last edited by droid3000; 09-08-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #35
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Ive been listening to wayne since like 98-99 and honestly not one "yeah b**ch" has stood out

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #36
fly_society_05 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,293 | Props total: 26 26
 m-f said:
Wow I just read the replies......and does anyone on BX know how to sit back and just vibe to a song without analyzin s**t like if he tooks someones lines or not.
^ this

yall cant possibly reach any higher than yall are right now, sdfu and "just enjoy this s**t" seriously
 7 years ago '10        #37
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
this is that good vibe, happy birthday wiz
 7 years ago '10        #38
SholaNY 
space
space
$696 | Props total: 103 103
Taylor gang!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #39
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
yuuuuuuup taylor gang or die
 7 years ago '07        #40
760 28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,425 | Props total: 427 427
Taylor Gang or eat s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy