Michael Jordan - 6 MISSED FREE THROW dunks (Compilation)

most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #1
7054 pageviews
72 comments

Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Michael Jordan - 6 MISSED FREE THROW dunks (Compilation)

[video - click to view]

goat.... the beat is sick

72 comments for "Michael Jordan - 6 MISSED FREE THROW dunks (Compilation)"

7 years ago '05        #2
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12599 12599
damn i had no idea he did it this many times, i remember the pippen miss and the all-star game one.. Props on the video..
 09-08-2010, 03:10 PM         #3
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah in a time when there was no such thing as lane violation. every one of those wouldn't have counted today.
 7 years ago '07        #4
Jpimp150 2 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 80 80
I remember that one in the allstar game.

G.O.A.T
 7 years ago '04        #5
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,226 | Props total: 2224 2224
didn't he do it once in the olympics too?
 7 years ago '10        #6
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
does that s**t with ease

:agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #7
space
space
 BabyBatterBoy said:
yeah in a time when there was no such thing as lane violation. every one of those wouldn't have counted today.
f**k is you talking about? None of those were lane violations you can move into the paint as soon as the ball leaves the defenders hand.. Michael just sprinted his a.ss off as soon as it left the defenders hands.. At UNC MJ ran a 4.3 on th 40 yard dash, the guy is just fast.. Also maxed out with a 48inch vert.. now he didn't do it everytime of course not, but his highest vert recorded was 48inches.. Google it if you think I'm full of s**t..
 7 years ago '10        #8
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
CORRECTION! ..all those were legit but one maybe but if u look closely he doesnt enter the paint until after the shot is released..the nba allows you to begin boxing out after the ball is released..hence thats why they do box out drills while the ball is in air...this only shows another trend setting signature move of the great one..Michael Jeffrey Jordan..lol

he timed most of them s**ts perfect...look at his feet when he jumps...the exact same time as the defenders ..they were all owned lol
 7 years ago '04        #9
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
Kobe would of did it way more times if the game was played the same like it was then.. n*ggas rarely let stupid s**t like that happen now days
 7 years ago '06        #10
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,737 | Props total: 8924 8924
i read that completely wrong, what i saw was Jordan missed dunk from the freethrow line 6 tymes.......Good shyt tho
 7 years ago '10        #11
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
Kobe would of did it way more times if the game was played the same like it was then

u have it backwards my friend haha...if mike played now he would have done it 10xs more ...true s**t
 7 years ago '09        #12
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$8,000 | Props total: 424 424
 Hold That said:
f**k is you talking about? None of those were lane violations you can move into the paint as soon as the ball leaves the defenders hand.. Michael just sprinted his a.ss off as soon as it left the defenders hands.. At UNC MJ ran a 4.3 on th 40 yard dash, the guy is just fast.. Also maxed out with a 48inch vert.. now he didn't do it everytime of course not, but his highest vert recorded was 48inches.. Google it if you think I'm full of s**t..
as far as I know these days you cant move in until it hits the rim
 7 years ago '10        #13
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
rec league, high school, and college this is true...n in all three i hated it cuz i always wanted a tip dunk like AI being 6'0
 7 years ago '07        #14
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 791 791
I wonder if he was 6 for 6 :D
 7 years ago '04        #15
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,450 | Props total: 6520 6520
 Prince Ace said:
i read that completely wrong, what i saw was Jordan missed dunk from the freethrow line 6 tymes.......Good shyt tho
same thing i was thinking
 7 years ago '05        #16
space
space
 Lil Jay said:
Section I-Free Throw
a. After the ball is placed at the disposal of a free throw shooter, his attempt shall be within 10 seconds in such a way that the ball enters the basket or touches the ring before it is touched by a player. The shooter shall be within that part of the free throw circle behind the free throw line.
b. A player shall not touch the ball or basket while the ball is on or within the basket.
c. A player who occupies a free throw lane space shall not touch the floor on or across the free throw lane line, nor shall any player 'back out' more than 3' from the free throw lane line. A player who does not occupy a free throw lane space must remain behind the three-point line. This restriction applies until the ball leaves the free thrower's hands.
d. The free throw shooter may not cross the plane of the free throw line until the ball touches the basket ring, backboard, or the free throw ends.
e. No player shall deflect or catch the ball before it reaches the basket or backboard on a free throw attempt.
f. The free throw shooter shall not purposely fake a free throw attempt.
g. An opponent in the game shall not disconcert the free thrower in any way, once the ball has been placed at the disposal of the shooter.
h. No violation can occur if the ball is not released by the free throw shooter.

The rule you were referring to is in regards of the actuall free throw shooter, you can cross the line until the ball releases the FT shooters hands.. it would be so hard boxing out if you couldn't do it until the ball reached the rim.. Would be a s**t load of offensive rebounds if that were the case.
 7 years ago '09        #17
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 GUNITZCAPO said:
rec league, high school, and college this is true...n in all three i hated it cuz i always wanted a tip dunk like AI being 6'0
yea I always used to do it (without the dunking part lol) , until one day the ref told me I cant...
 7 years ago '06        #18
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,428 | Props total: 3138 3138
Simply the greatest ever, I miss seeing jordan play, i actually watched basketball more when i was younger than i do now because of him.
 09-08-2010, 03:45 PM         #19
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTre said:
Kobe would of did it way more times if the game was played the same like it was then.. n*ggas rarely let stupid s**t like that happen now days
i think dudes in the older days were more prone to stop it. u see that wasn't against the lakers, celtics, knicks, pistons, etc... that would have been his last dunk that game.

either way, it's very difficult to do it, lane violation or not. Some were clear shots to the rim, but some he just out jumped n*ggas and took the ball from them.
 7 years ago '09        #20
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
 Hold That said:
The rule you were referring to is in regards of the actuall free throw shooter, you can cross the line until the ball releases the FT shooters hands.. it would be so hard boxing out if you couldn't do it until the ball reached the rim.. Would be a s**t load of offensive rebounds if that were the case.
yes I knew it applied to the shooter... But I thought it did to the people behind the 3pt line also...
Well maybe not in the NBA..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago