How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?

most viewed right now
 138
Remy Ma to drop a second Nicki Minaj diss "Childs Play"?
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside After Calling REMI a BIITch he's now saying she's SHOOTER,Sure FAT JOE ..
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
21 Savage just made a million easy
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Image(s) inside Marvel Reveals New Hip-Hop Tribute Covers
35 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
21410 pageviews
23 comments


Yung Dilla 1432 heat pts1432
space
avatar space
space
$51,465 | Props total: 11448 11448
How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?
 

 
he died in tokyo drift according to the director of fast and furious the movies go
1
2
4
3/tokyo drift

which he died so what the gonna do now say he some how escaped?? don't get me wrong im not mad at the decision but they should have thought a lil more about it in tokyo drift and just had him hurt rather then saying he died.. (which was never confirmed in the movie) Oh and they already greenlit a 6th f&f


[pic - click to view]

 
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Yung Dilla; 09-08-2010 at 03:54 AM..

23 comments for "How the hell is han gonna be in fast five?"

 6 years ago '07        #2
ptwist 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$14,997 | Props total: 3543 3543
Damn almost all the main characters gonna be up in this new one
 6 years ago '09        #3
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,744 | Props total: 0 0
tokyo drift doesn't have anything to do with the original story line with paul walker and vin diseal, the only thing connecting the two is han (which we know they met before tokyo drift) so it does make sense that hes in it... its a prequel for his role in tokyo drift, just put it last in the series, its not like they will k!ll him in the 5th one too.
 6 years ago '10        #4
Seymore Cake 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$22,337 | Props total: 5830 5830
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
 6 years ago '04        #5
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,158 | Props total: 2171 2171
 Seymore Cake said:
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
i doubt it tho, cuz that dont explain Vin being in this one, and Fast 4 they tried to tie in Tokyo Drift....so s**t will probably be more like 2.5 and also i thought Rock was in this, and Han might just be a long flashback or something
 6 years ago '06        #6
Storchaveli 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$27,371 | Props total: 1554 1554
I don't know man. This series is a cluster f**k. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
 6 years ago '04        #7
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$16,158 | Props total: 2171 2171
he been in all of them except the one with Tyrese tho, at least in Tokyo Drift he had a cameo, i think the next movie gon take place before he show up at the end, so i might sho Han dying and all that from Vin's perspective
 6 years ago '08        #8
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$37,826 | Props total: 12137 12137
heard he drives a Delorean in the movie
 6 years ago '06        #9
Yung Dilla 1432 heat pts1432 OP
space
avatar space
space
$51,465 | Props total: 11448 11448
.......
 6 years ago '04        #10
apfam77 
space
space
space
$842 | Props total: 61 61
yeah cause in the last one when the crew splits up han talks to dom saying he heard they were doin some crazy s**t over in tokyo
 6 years ago '05        #11
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$51,964 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Storchaveli said:
I don't know man. This series is a cluster f**k. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
This...
 6 years ago '05        #12
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$37,816 | Props total: 3584 3584
like you said tokyo drift happen after 4 and 4 ended with dom bout to break out, but tokyo drift ended with dom in it so if F5 is in between him breaking out and the beginning of tokyo drift then han can be in it...if that made any sense to anyone
 6 years ago '08        #13
Arson 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$37,826 | Props total: 12137 12137
 StateProperty88 said:
like you said tokyo drift happen after 4 and 4 ended with dom bout to break out, but tokyo drift ended with dom in it so if F5 is in between him breaking out and the beginning of tokyo drift then han can be in it...if that made any sense to anyone
Han says right before he leaves in Fast & Furious that he's going to Tokyo. They'd have to ignore that he said that in order for it to work and still make sense within the supposed timeline.


 Seymore Cake said:
**From the looks of the cast I would guess this is what occured between 1 and 2

Hence why Tyrese was on house arrest in part 2

So this would in technical terms be part 2 or 1.5

Making part 2 actually 3

***Tokyo Drift was just made because of the hype of the series just to draw in money

Like how the 2nd Matrix was 90% f!ghting and explained hardly anything...it was just made to be used as a bridge


**Not based on actual facts

***Just my outlook
look at it like this. There's only 2 Matrix movies. The Matrix and 'The Matrix 2'. Reloaded is part 1 Revolutions is part 2. Its one long movie that got split in half because of time


Last edited by Arson; 09-08-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #14
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$79,666 | Props total: 8896 8896
 Storchaveli said:
I don't know man. This series is a cluster f**k. If it weren't for Vin, I wouldn't watch. Only the ones he's been involved in are the REAL Fast and Furious movies.
Exactly I think its dumb to be on some Back to the Future s**t.
 6 years ago '07        #15
TH35 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$79,666 | Props total: 8896 8896
 Arson said:
heard he drives a Delorean in the movie
I didn't even see your post till now.
 6 years ago '04        #16
vazquez1085 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 77 77
making these sequels inbetween movies is just confusing as hell..prequals r kool but this s**t is retarded....with that said good to see all these characters in 1 flick
 6 years ago '05        #17
Reggie Xtreme 
space
avatar space
space
$5,720 | Props total: 65 65

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #18
StateProperty88 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$37,816 | Props total: 3584 3584
 Arson said:
Han says right before he leaves in Fast & Furious that he's going to Tokyo. They'd have to ignore that he said that in order for it to work and still make sense within the supposed timeline.
yes and no because lets not forget that dom found his way to tokyo too, so maybe he didnt leave yet and F5 will end with dom and han both heading to tokyo. maybe han didnt head to tokyo yet? who knows they made this s**t confusing
 09-08-2010, 04:47 PM         #19
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung Dilla said:
he died in tokyo drift according to the director of fast and furious the movies go
1
2
4
3/tokyo drift

which he died so what the gonna do now say he some how escaped?? don't get me wrong im not mad at the decision but they should have thought a lil more about it in tokyo drift and just had him hurt rather then saying he died.. (which was never confirmed in the movie) Oh and they already greenlit a 6th f&f

it's a prequel to tokyo drift.. is it really that hard to come to that conclusion?

plus its f**king fast and the furious do we really care about the story? we just wanna see some ridiculous racing and action, it's like questioning 80s action films and horror films.. no need
 6 years ago '09        #20
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,484 | Props total: 57 57
 pkilla111 said:
movies gonna be terrible, only good one was the first one, and the rock is a terrible actor i feel bad for him

[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
17 states work to legalize recreational weed in 2017 :mjcry:
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 52
OT LeMelo Ball missed 20 3-Pointers in playoff lost
88 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside "Congrats Ebro! Meek Quiet On The Gram!" Funk Flex Having A Remy Ma Si..
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Jamaican Restaurants be like...
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 38
Nicki Minaj is dropping a Remy Ma diss tonight at 6 PM?
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
audio inside Remy Ma – Shether (Nicki Minaj Diss)
832 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Trey Songs speaks on Nicki Minaj s3x rumor
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Feb 25 - Trump Ducking Fades, Shook To Attend White House Corresponden..
117 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy