Jay Williams top college PGs

most viewed right now
 180
 NBA BREAKING: Kevin Love OUT for Game 7
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 125
 Article inside Drake thanks Kanye for writing him 1 of 20 plus songs YE has done for..
12 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
 Image(s) inside Kanye Says fu-k The Youth Of Chicago.
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
What does Jay Williams know about being a pure PG...that n*gga didn't know what the hell to do on the court without Coach K telling him to do it
 7 years ago '07        #162
daddy21 
space
avatar space
space
$726 | Props total: 69 69
 Liquid-Science said:
What does Jay Williams know about being a pure PG...that n*gga didn't know what the hell to do on the court without Coach K telling him to do it
Are you crazy jwill was looking nice early as a Bull b4 the motorcycle accident
 7 years ago '04        #163
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 daddy21 said:
Are you crazy jwill was looking nice early as a Bull b4 the motorcycle accident
I have video evidence

he's looking at Coach K all tired and panicked...a real NBA PG steals the ball from that f**got and scores


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #164
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 NYCNYCNYC said:
haha gmac > nova
i remember that b**ch gettin played at home for his final game at the dome vs guess who.....
 01-21-2011, 08:26 PM         #165
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
What does Jay Williams know about being a pure PG...that n*gga didn't know what the hell to do on the court without Coach K telling him to do it
So one of the best college guards ever doesn't know what it takes to be a PG?
 7 years ago '04        #166
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,339 | Props total: 745 745
 Junior G said:
i remember that b**ch gettin played at home for his final game at the dome vs guess who.....
his chip ring says WHATS UP

his big east tourny performance alone is better than anything nova has EVER done and that includes your championship
 7 years ago '05        #167
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,451 | Props total: 7619 7619
 NYCNYCNYC said:
his chip ring says WHATS UP

his big east tourny performance alone is better than anything nova has EVER done and that includes your championship
he's a middle school janitor....nobody even remember that fluke performance
 7 years ago '04        #168
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,339 | Props total: 745 745
 Junior G said:
he's a middle school janitor....nobody even remember that fluke performance
lmaoooo...says the man without a job

and he's on the cuse bench
 7 years ago '04        #169
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 Bezerk said:
So one of the best college guards ever doesn't know what it takes to be a PG?
Coach K made him

Coach K wasn't around to tell that dumbass not to get on that motorcycle and we see how that ended up
 01-22-2011, 06:21 PM         #170
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Coach K made him

Coach K wasn't around to tell that dumbass not to get on that motorcycle and we see how that ended up
You have to be one of the dumbest posters yet...Don't act like Jason Williams wasnt the greatest college pg you've ever seen..Don't kid yourself kid
 7 years ago '09        #171
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$67,313 | Props total: 13542 13542
Jay Will was one of the best college guards ever but not an actual PG, just was listed at the position.

My reason for posting this time is Brandon Knight and all the bulls**t hype he received. That n*gga aint nowhere close to what was said in the preseason and is by far the worst of Cailipari's latest PGs. Rose, Wall and Tyreke should all slap the announcers or reporters that bring this dude up in the same sentence as them.
 7 years ago '04        #172
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
 ThugLuv5450 said:
You have to be one of the dumbest posters yet...Don't act like Jason Williams wasnt the greatest college pg you've ever seen..Don't kid yourself kid
I bet you wish you could jump on Kyrie Irving's back too

f**got
 01-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #173
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jason Williams avg 21pts and 5assist and 2 steals his last yr
Jason avg more a.ssist as a freshman and avg 2 steals every yr he played

Knight avg 17pts and 3assit and 3TOS a game..

I would rate Cals pg in COLLEGE
Rose,Wall,Evans,then Knight

Prior to injury point blank Irving was the best pg in college bball...Nothing that any other pg in the convo could do better than him.
 01-22-2011, 06:41 PM         #174
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
I bet you wish you could jump on Kyrie Irving's back too

f**got
Dont get mad at the truth kid
 01-22-2011, 08:23 PM         #175
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Jay Will was one of the best college guards ever but not an actual PG, just was listed at the position.

My reason for posting this time is Brandon Knight and all the bulls**t hype he received. That n*gga aint nowhere close to what was said in the preseason and is by far the worst of Cailipari's latest PGs. Rose, Wall and Tyreke should all slap the announcers or reporters that bring this dude up in the same sentence as them.
Can you tell this to dumbass NYC and retarded a.ss Hold That PLEASE
 01-23-2011, 12:19 PM         #176
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bezerk, you gotta understand it cuz Irving plays for Duke that ppl wont give him props..If he played for someone else this list would be legit in everyones eyes.
 01-23-2011, 01:23 PM         #177
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Bezerk, you gotta understand it cuz Irving plays for Duke that ppl wont give him props..If he played for someone else this list would be legit in everyones eyes.
Hold That slurps Cal now because of Rose...
And NYC is just anti-everything Zerk says that isn't anti-Junior.
 01-23-2011, 01:29 PM         #178
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imagine what they gonna say when Duke rolls out the back court of
Irving
Rivers
Cook
Tyler
Dre
Seth
 7 years ago '04        #179
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$15,339 | Props total: 745 745
 Bezerk said:
Hold That slurps Cal now because of Rose...
And NYC is just anti-everything Zerk says that isn't anti-Junior.
lmaoooo child please

but i am ant-Domied when it is anti-Smellie and throw in an anti-thugluv mixed with a f**k u-javon
 7 years ago '05        #180
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$17,261 | Props total: 4070 4070
The hate for Knight in this thread is disgusting. No, hes not as good as Irving, but he's not a slouch either. And even if he is the worst of the Cal point guards (I think he's better than Evans), is that really a bad thing? I mean that's 2 first overall picks and a 4th overall pick he's being compared to.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 83
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1293 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
48 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
75 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
123 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
121 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside MubuKrump (King Louie associate) Gunned Down In Chicago
78 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy