Jay Williams top college PGs

most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 58
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
f**k outta my face with IT, MoMo just f**kin sucks
 01-21-2011, 03:23 AM         #142
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Momo is one PG i completely misjudged. He was so nice at Oak Hill. I just knew he'd be nice in college.
 7 years ago '07        #143
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Bezerk said:
Momo is one PG i completely misjudged. He was so nice at Oak Hill. I just knew he'd be nice in college.
Me too :( but he's average.
 7 years ago '05        #144
Clutch City Kid 138 heat pts138
space
avatar space
space
$28,203 | Props total: 28615 28615
 illogik said:


That's what I'm always thinking, lmao.


but I'm quite surprised Isiah Thomas isn't on the list, since it's his team now..

We never get any love in the NW... his stats have been NICE lately... the game vs AZ tonight was another good game for him
 01-21-2011, 10:47 AM         #145
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
This had nothing to do with situation, I'm basing my opinions on skill set.. Even at Duke he would still have a greater impact.. better scorer, better shooter, has an NBA ready body, can drive to the paint and also plays solid defense... Kyrie is the better passer but it's not like Irvings court vision is on the levels that we havent seen before..

I know how you are and extremely bias when anyone chooses another player over a beloved Duke player.. Relax calm down, and stop acting like if someone doesn't choose a Duke player, they are automatically calling that Duke player "garbage"
Ay, how "bias" was I of Kyrie being better than Knight and how wrong were you?

One day you'll stop arguing with me. You crack me the f**k up B!
 01-21-2011, 10:49 AM         #146
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I don't give a f**k about any damn scouts.. I feel I'm knowledgable enough to know about the game of basketball and prospects to form my own opinions on certain players..
Ay, how'd that work out for you?

and NYC was cosigning everything...
 01-21-2011, 10:53 AM         #147
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
Purvis will be a UNC kid....
 7 years ago '08        #148
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620


THE Univeristy of Arizona is on the verge of adding another player to an already top 10 class
 7 years ago '04        #149
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 Bezerk said:
Ay, how'd that work out for you?

and NYC was cosigning everything...
s**t he was saying was true and i think Hold That is a f**king retard
 01-21-2011, 11:55 AM         #150
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
s**t he was saying was true and i think Hold That is a f**king retard
Yeah, everything he said was so true. Knight completely s**ts on Kyrie and Kyrie does nothing better than Knight but pass...

That n*gga is an idiot and you look dumb for cosigning him in your dislike for me and Duke.

I was being bias with Kyrie only though right? Had nothing to do with how nice I knew Kyrie was.
 7 years ago '09        #151
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12347 12347
What happened to n*ggas hyping Ryan Harrow on BX? He doing about what I expected and not the dominance some people thought. I wanna say Zerk agreed with me at the time.
 01-21-2011, 12:08 PM         #152
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What happened to n*ggas hyping Ryan Harrow on BX? He doing about what I expected and not the dominance some people thought. I wanna say Zerk agreed with me at the time.
I expect him to dominate once he gets stronger and more adjusted to the game. He's so damn tiny. Also, he gets it in when he's in the game at times, but the stubborn a.ss coach wants to play Javi Gonzalez.

I don't think anyone expected him to dominate, but we expected him to have a little bigger impact. I'm shocked Ian Miller isn't doing more, but he's pretty much in the same boat with a senior guard getting more time.
 7 years ago '04        #153
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,749 | Props total: 431 431
 Bezerk said:
Yeah, everything he said was so true. Knight completely s**ts on Kyrie and Kyrie does nothing better than Knight but pass...

That n*gga is an idiot and you look dumb for cosigning him in your dislike for me and Duke.

I was being bias with Kyrie only though right? Had nothing to do with how nice I knew Kyrie was.
i dislike duke? when did this happen? news to me

i still think knight is better my bad for an opinion. i like scoring pgs hense my man love for marquis teague
 01-21-2011, 03:25 PM         #154
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
i dislike duke? when did this happen? news to me

i still think knight is better my bad for an opinion. i like scoring pgs hense my man love for marquis teague
You do realize Kyrie is a scoring PG though right (who also can facilitate)? We're talking about a man that came to the national champs as a frosh and was getting work in with two All-Americans playing second fiddle.

Kyrie:
Knight:

Look at the stats my man, Knight did NOTHING better than Kyrie. Let me list you the things Kyrie had better than Knight so far:

-Points
-Assists
-FG %
-3-point %
-Free throw %
-Turnovers
-Steals
-Blocks
-Ast/TO ratio
-He commits less fouls

And he did all this in 5 less minutes.

Like, f**k DO YOU MEAN?!

They're tied in rebounds though if that makes you feel better?
 7 years ago '09        #155
TYO 
space
avatar space
space
$5,197 | Props total: 148 148
 Fly 2ndComing said:
What happened to n*ggas hyping Ryan Harrow on BX? He doing about what I expected and not the dominance some people thought. I wanna say Zerk agreed with me at the time.
He should be starting for state. He'll show flashes like how he did in the 2nd half of the duke game. But he needs to hit the weight room hard. The potential is there though
 01-21-2011, 05:43 PM         #156
gotocollege  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bezerk said:
You do realize Kyrie is a scoring PG though right (who also can facilitate)? We're talking about a man that came to the national champs as a frosh and was getting work in with two All-Americans playing second fiddle.

Kyrie:
Knight:

Look at the stats my man, Knight did NOTHING better than Kyrie. Let me list you the things Kyrie had better than Knight so far:

-Points
-Assists
-FG %
-3-point %
-Free throw %
-Turnovers
-Steals
-Blocks
-Ast/TO ratio
-He commits less fouls

And he did all this in 5 less minutes.

Like, f**k DO YOU MEAN?!

They're tied in rebounds though if that makes you feel better?
He got hurt before conf play. Who cares what his #'s were against OOC teams.
 01-21-2011, 07:18 PM         #157
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gotocollege said:
He got hurt before conf play. Who cares what his #'s were against OOC teams.
Yeah, about that, half those OOC teams were better than the conference teams they played. He got hurt before the run of s**t teams for the most part.

His bigger games were against Tourney teams and BCS conference teams.
 01-21-2011, 07:21 PM         #158
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brandon Knight damn near avgs more turnovers than a.ssist but ppl think he's a better pg than Irving...LMAO
 7 years ago '08        #159
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
Who's sladering my boy Kyrie, f**k Duke. but nobody can slander Kyrie like that boy aint dope. should have went to UCLA though. UCLA doctors> Duke doctors.
 7 years ago '08        #160
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
 Main Event said:


THE Univeristy of Arizona is on the verge of adding another player to an already top 10 class
My Boy Sean Miller and my boy James Whitford doing it big. You wanna buy some zona game shorts ?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy