Jay Williams top college PGs

most viewed right now
 189
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 121
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 09-08-2010, 06:59 PM         #41
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
UK didnt even start recruiting Knight until Irving told them to FUK OFF....UK tried to bring in Drake to convince Irving to come. After midnight madness at UK, Irving said "holla at u later" then Coach Cal started after Selby and Knight...Dont get things twisted. I'm a Knight fan, but the kid ISN'T more complete than Irving that for sure...IMO Irving has a better shot than Knight. Knight is able to take more of pounding in the lane than Irving due to is body, but that's about it. Irving's game has elevated to another level over the past yr, where he's gone from not being on mock drafts to being a top 10 pick in this yrs draft.

Irving doesnt face the pressure that knight will have.
 7 years ago '05        #42
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 6972 6972
Savon was messin with Roc......he was sayin Cuse, Cuse, Cuse and Roc was sayin Nova, Nova, Nova......we all know where he goin

Savon and Amile to Nova for 2012 ......

what's that Savon? what do you have to tell the rest of the BXSC n*ggaz?


[pic - click to view]

 09-08-2010, 07:18 PM         #43
steviebaby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anthony Crater>>>
 7 years ago '05        #44
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Bezerk said:
so all the scouts got it wrong rating Irving the better PG and better pro prospect?!

I was always high on Knight, been bigging up knight on this board since he was a 10th grader... Knight is not better than Irving right now at all. Irving is a much more complete PG.
Knight guns and has a bad shot selection. And if he's not on he hurts his team.
On Irving's off days he STILL makes players around him better and he doesn't keep gunning and hurt his team.

There's a reason why Duke STOPPED recruiting Knight who they had a good relationship with for years for Kyrie Irving.

If you think Knight and Irving were in swapped positions and u think Knight would have a bigger impact than Kyrie at UK... YOU ARE A TARD!

BTW, who wasn't relaxed and who said (or even hinted at) u calling kyrie garbage? U're just talking to be cool. stfu n*gga.

I don't give a f**k about any damn scouts.. I feel I'm knowledgable enough to know about the game of basketball and prospects to form my own opinions on certain players.. Scouts also said Love and Beasley were the two best prospects.. Scouts also said Tyreke Evans wasnt the best in his class.. f**k a scout.. Use your own knowledge.. If you don't agree with my opinions, then fine, just know a scouts opinion is just an opinion also.. Yea they might be more credible but honestly I usually never wrong about certain prospects who I vouch for, because I don't vouch for many.. usually a few in the class who actually "impress" me..

I said I liked Tyrie in my previous post, I just feel Knight is better for the reasons I stated..


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Hold That; 09-08-2010 at 07:27 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #45
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 ThugLuv5450 said:
UK didnt even start recruiting Knight until Irving told them to FUK OFF....UK tried to bring in Drake to convince Irving to come. After midnight madness at UK, Irving said "holla at u later" then Coach Cal started after Selby and Knight...Dont get things twisted. I'm a Knight fan, but the kid ISN'T more complete than Irving that for sure...IMO Irving has a better shot than Knight. Knight is able to take more of pounding in the lane than Irving due to is body, but that's about it. Irving's game has elevated to another level over the past yr, where he's gone from not being on mock drafts to being a top 10 pick in this yrs draft.

Irving doesnt face the pressure that knight will have.
wasn't UK on Selby first for pg right when he decommitted from Tenn
 09-08-2010, 07:27 PM         #46
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I don't give a f**k about any damn scouts.. I feel I'm knowledgable enough to know about the game of basketball and prospects to form my own opinions on certain players.. Scouts also said Love and Beasley were the two best prospects.. Scouts also said Tyreke Evans wasnt the best in his class.. f**k a scout.. Use your own knowledge..
Honestly, I think Evans is a better pro than college player. Kid didnt impress me like Rose and Wall did. As a pro the kid is good and fun to watch. Beasley was a great college player but a bum THUS far in the NBA. Hope he can show his real skill set this yr.
 09-08-2010, 07:29 PM         #47
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
wasn't UK on Selby first for pg right when he decommitted from Tenn
I can' say for sure but I'm almost certain it went Irving,Selby, then Knight. Dont hold me to that but I'm sure Irving came before Knight as far as UK targets for pg goes.
 7 years ago '07        #48
Cadillac51 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$325 | Props total: 32 32
Kalin Lucas will be straight... i tore my achillies halfway through my jr in football and i was back running towards the end of February getting ready for my senior year.. during that time of recovery its all about how u respond from the injury
 7 years ago '04        #49
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Hold That said:
I don't give a f**k about any damn scouts.. I feel I'm knowledgable enough to know about the game of basketball and prospects to form my own opinions on certain players.. Scouts also said Love and Beasley were the two best prospects.. Scouts also said Tyreke Evans wasnt the best in his class.. f**k a scout.. Use your own knowledge.. If you don't agree with my opinions, then fine, just know a scouts opinion is just an opinion also.. Yea they might be more credible but honestly I usually never wrong about certain prospects who I vouch for, because I don't vouch for many.. usually a few in the class who actually "impress" me..

I said I liked Tyrie in my previous post, I just feel Knight is better for the reasons I stated..


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]



Tell em Powda
 7 years ago '04        #50
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
well I think Knight is the best pg in that class...but what do I know? I dont get paid 12k a year to write about HS players like these scout PROS do..lmao

2 time gatorade player of the year and I wouldn't give a f**k how much grades has to do with it..thats impressive enough
 7 years ago '08        #51
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,731 | Props total: 11627 11627
Brandon Jennings was the best high school prospect in America
 7 years ago '05        #52
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
iight first thing, Knight was always option #1 for UK. Cal was recruiting Irving, but he was not as high a priority as Knight.

second, I love how bezerk only refers to the scouts when it helps his argument or makes Duke look good. So these scouts are brilliant for having Irving over Knight, but dumb for having Wiltjer ranked so high? Make up your mind n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #53
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 NYCNYCNYC said:
well I think Knight is the best pg in that class...but what do I know? I dont get paid 12k a year to write about HS players like these scout PROS do..lmao

2 time gatorade player of the year and I wouldn't give a f**k how much grades has to do with it..thats impressive enough
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #54
killacali86 
space
avatar space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
a top 10 pg list without


[pic - click to view]



somewhere on it has no value imo. what do you think? how is he not top 10??
 7 years ago '04        #55
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Jralez said:
iight first thing, Knight was always option #1 for UK. Cal was recruiting Irving, but he was not as high a priority as Knight.

second, I love how bezerk only refers to the scouts when it helps his argument or makes Duke look good. So these scouts are brilliant for having Irving over Knight, but dumb for having Wiltjer ranked so high? Make up your mind n*gga
yo son...I see u on this..100%..how's the reds football team this year? a.ss as always?
 7 years ago '04        #56
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Main Event said:
Brandon Jennings was the best high school prospect in America
true...I remember Samuels getting HYPED as being the next tim duncan and s**t....
 7 years ago '05        #57
J 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3232 3232
 NYCNYCNYC said:
yo son...I see u on this..100%..how's the reds football team this year? Ass as always?
yeah, you already know. Red's football is just there to hold us over until bball season.
 7 years ago '04        #58
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Jralez said:
yeah, you already know. Red's football is just there to hold us over until bball season.
bball bout to be a.ss this year too
 09-08-2010, 08:40 PM         #59
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I don't give a f**k about any damn scouts.. I feel I'm knowledgable enough to know about the game of basketball and prospects to form my own opinions on certain players.. Scouts also said Love and Beasley were the two best prospects.. Scouts also said Tyreke Evans wasnt the best in his class.. f**k a scout.. Use your own knowledge.. If you don't agree with my opinions, then fine, just know a scouts opinion is just an opinion also.. Yea they might be more credible but honestly I usually never wrong about certain prospects who I vouch for, because I don't vouch for many.. usually a few in the class who actually "impress" me..

I said I liked Tyrie in my previous post, I just feel Knight is better for the reasons I stated..


[pic - click to view]

You are a complete idiot and I bet you've never seen both of them play in person to even f**king judge your own IGNORANT a.ss opinion...

And you know what makes you a bigger idiot? The ability NOT to realize how people can grow and progress from high school.
Any fool that would say Evans was better than Beasley is a f**king moron... BUT Beasley chose to be lazy and not progress... Being the best prospect doesn't mean that they are going to be the best player....

How f**king dumb can you be?

And lastly, Beasley/Love play complete different positions than Evans.... And Evans was a selfish player that never saw a shot he didn't like coming out of high school. Does that sound like a No. 1 player that has the most upside? f**k no. You show me a kid that was No. 1 that possesses those qualities.
 7 years ago '04        #60
NYCNYCNYC 
space
avatar space
space
$14,754 | Props total: 439 439
 Bezerk said:
You are a complete idiot and I bet you've never seen both of them play in person to even f**king judge your own IGNORANT a.ss opinion...

And you know what makes you a bigger idiot? The ability NOT to realize how people can grow and progress from high school.
Any fool that would say Evans was better than Beasley is a f**king moron... BUT Beasley chose to be lazy and not progress... Being the best prospect doesn't mean that they are going to be the best player....

How f**king dumb can you be?

And lastly, Beasley/Love play complete different positions than Evans.... And Evans was a selfish player that never saw a shot he didn't like coming out of high school. Does that sound like a No. 1 player that has the most upside? f**k no. You show me a kid that was No. 1 that possesses those qualities.
gerald green? Oj mayo?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy