SIAP VH1 100 Greatest Artist list

most viewed right now
 149
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 89
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
72 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
9394 pageviews
102 comments


Xaiv 152 heat pts152
space
avatar space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 2509 2509
SIAP VH1 100 Greatest Artist list
 

 
Again I apologize if this has been posted already check it out

Top 5 order is still TBD but it is these artists
The Beatles
Bob Dylan
Michael Jackson
Led Zeppelin
Rolling Stones

6. Jimi Hendrix
7. Prince
8. Elvis Presley
9. James Brown
10. Stevie Wonder
11. Bob Marley
12. David Bowie
13. The Who
14. Nirvana
15. The Beach Boys
16. Madonna
17. Queen
18. Pink Floyd
19. U2
20. Marvin Gaye
21. Bruce Springsteen
22. The Clash
23. AC/DC
24. The Velvet Underground
25. Chuck Berry
26. Neil Young
27. Aretha Franklin
28. Elton John
29. Radiohead
30. Aerosmith
31. John Lennon
32. Black Sabbath
33. Guns N' Roses
34. Tina Turner
35. Johnny Cash
36. Paul McCartney
37. Fleetwood Mac
38. Sly & The Family Stone
39. The Kinks
40. The Police
41. Van Halen
42. Metallica
43. Ray Charles
44. Joni Mitchell
45. Al Green
46. Ramones
47. Jay-Z
48. Rage Against the Machine
49. Parliament-Funkadelic
50. Sade
51. Billy Joel
52. Beyonce
53. Little Richard
54. Public Enemy
55. Peter Gabriel
56. KISS
57. Iggy & the Stooges
58. Cheap Trick
59. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
60. Whitney Houston
61. Cream
62. Genesis
63. Notorious B.I.G.
64. Talking Heads
65. The Doors
66. Justin Timberlake
67. Coldplay
68. Otis Redding
69. Tupac Shakur
70. Def Leppard
71. R.E.M.
72. Janis Joplin
73. Van Morrison
74. The Cure
75. Rush
76. Run-DMC
77. Lynyrd Skynyrd
78. Judas Priest
79. Eminem
80. Mary J. Blige
81. ABBA
82. Steely Dan
83. Earth Wind and Fire
84. Curtis Mayfield
85. The Band
86. N.W.A.
87. George Michael
88. Bee Gees
89. Beastie Boys
90. Elvis Costello
91. Green Day
92. LL Cool J
93. Pearl Jam
94. Mariah Carey
95. OutKast
96. Journey
97. Pretenders
98. Depeche Mode
99. Hall & Oates
100. Alicia Keys

102 comments for "SIAP VH1 100 Greatest Artist list"

 8 years ago '05        #2
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
Jay-z above biggie and tupac



joke list

these list always have the order wrong in terms of hip hop


also no Nas and rakim?

the voters should off themselves
 8 years ago '04        #3
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 5733 5733
vh1 does alot on hip hop like award shows and best of's, behind the music...but why dont they play hip hop videos

edit...do they even play rnb videos?
 8 years ago '08        #4
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
You telling me Biggie is a better artist than Eminem with only 2 albums?

Justin Timberlake better than Em?

NWA better than OutKast?

Camel over Pac?

lol @ them overrating the f**k outta Beyonce

Michael Jackson is number 1...
 8 years ago '05        #5
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
 2totimes said:
vh1 does alot on hip hop like award shows and best of's, behind the music...but why dont they play hip hop videos

edit...do they even play rnb videos?
their best hip hop song ever was rappers delight
 8 years ago '06        #6
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,908 | Props total: 314 314
Good to see Metallica up there. They should be higher than 42.

How can they not put Nas on that list?
 8 years ago '08        #7
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
I'm surprised they put Nirvana at 14... Nirvana = GOAT
 8 years ago '05        #8
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,930 | Props total: 13347 13347
@ Hall & Oates being 99
 8 years ago '04        #9
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,003 | Props total: 6255 6255
this list is good and bad they should not have named it greatest 100 "artists" if they were leave some of the people they left off,off for example, justin timberlake is on here but no USHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'MON SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 09-07-2010, 09:28 PM         #10
dc91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
vhi should have never done a greatest artist list after what they did with the top 50 greatest hip hop artists
Here's the list
50. Sugarhill Gang
49. Tone Loc
48. Kool Moe Dee
47. Arrested Development
46. Eve
45. Heavy D & The Boyz
44. MC Hammer
43. Coolio
42. Kurtis Blow
41. MC Lyte
40. Gang Starr
39. Ja Rule
38. Biz Markie
37. The Roots
36. Master P
35. Big Daddy Kane
34. Lil’ Kim
33. De La Soul
32. Cypress Hill
31. Naughty By Nature
30. Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff
29. Nelly
28. Busta Rhymes
27. A Tribe Called Quest
26. Ice Cube
25. Snoop Dogg
24. Queen Latifah
23. OutKast
22. DMX
21. KRS-One
20. Eric B. & Rakim
19. Nas
18. Afrika Bambaataa
17. The Fugees & Lauryn Hill
16. Ice-T
15. Wu-Tang Clan
14. Missy Elliot
13. N.W.A.
12. P. Diddy
11. Beastie Boys
10. Jay-Z
9. Salt-N-Pepa
8. Grandmaster Flash
7. Dr. Dre
6. Eminem
5. LL Cool J
4. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Tupac Shakur
2. Public Enemy
1. Run-DMC
 8 years ago '09        #11
BrooklynStiles 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$11,157 | Props total: 11508 11508
hmm Bob Dylan over Michael?

can somebody school me on this guy? didn't know folk music was hot in the streets.
 8 years ago '05        #12
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
the top 5 is in no order
 8 years ago '08        #13
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 dc91 said:
vhi should have never done a greatest artist list after what they did with the top 50 greatest hip hop artists
Here's the list
50. Sugarhill Gang
49. Tone Loc
48. Kool Moe Dee
47. Arrested Development
46. Eve
45. Heavy D & The Boyz
44. MC Hammer
43. Coolio
42. Kurtis Blow
41. MC Lyte
40. Gang Starr
39. Ja Rule
38. Biz Markie
37. The Roots
36. Master P
35. Big Daddy Kane
34. Lil’ Kim
33. De La Soul
32. Cypress Hill
31. Naughty By Nature
30. Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff
29. Nelly
28. Busta Rhymes
27. A Tribe Called Quest
26. Ice Cube
25. Snoop Dogg
24. Queen Latifah
23. OutKast
22. DMX
21. KRS-One
20. Eric B. & Rakim
19. Nas
18. Afrika Bambaataa
17. The Fugees & Lauryn Hill
16. Ice-T
15. Wu-Tang Clan
14. Missy Elliot
13. N.W.A.
12. P. Diddy
11. Beastie Boys
10. Jay-Z
9. Salt-N-Pepa
8. Grandmaster Flash
7. Dr. Dre
6. Eminem
5. LL Cool J
4. Notorious B.I.G.
3. Tupac Shakur
2. Public Enemy
1. Run-DMC
Run DMC, Public Enemy over Pac? Dr.Dre????:wtf: :wtf: Salt N Pepa and Grand over Jay???
 8 years ago '06        #14
Xaiv 152 heat pts152 OP
space
avatar space
space
$4,369 | Props total: 2509 2509
^^^ Diddy I mean really tho??? and Nelly being on there too
 8 years ago '10        #15
Big Louie Guwop 133 heat pts133
space
avatar space
space
$13,040 | Props total: 12206 12206
 Jade Yorker said:
You telling me Biggie is a better artist than Eminem with only 2 albums?

Justin Timberlake better than Em?

NWA better than OutKast?

Camel over Pac?

lol @ them overrating the f**k outta Beyonce

Michael Jackson is number 1...
my n*gga u ridin em to hard rite now

the list said artist not rappers so im pretty sure theres more justin timberlake fans worldwide than there is em. i mean if u look at it, its a pretty legit list since were talking artist in general i think 2pac should have made atleast top 10 he wasnt just a rapper he was an actor as well. i think jay z is mad overrated and thats my favorite rapper. but where talking artist my n*gga not rappers
 8 years ago '08        #16
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 yunglouie said:
my n*gga u ridin em to hard rite now

the list said artist not rappers so im pretty sure theres more justin timberlake fans worldwide than there is em. i mean if u look at it, its a pretty legit list since were talking artist in general i think 2pac should have made atleast top 10 he wasnt just a rapper he was an actor as well. i think jay z is mad overrated and thats my favorite rapper. but where talking artist my n*gga not rappers
Music artists... You really think JT is better music artist than Em? Is he more creative? Is he more talented than Eminem? He got like 3 albums if i'm not mistaken... They even ranked him higher than 2Pac
 8 years ago '08        #17
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 Xaiv said:
^^^ Diddy I mean really tho??? and Nelly being on there too
I didn't wanna comment on further s**t soon as I saw Dre in top 10...
 8 years ago '04        #18
DJ Maximum|M 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$44,342 | Props total: 15055 15055
 Bea5T said:
Jay-z above biggie and tupac



joke list

these list always have the order wrong in terms of hip hop


also no Nas and rakim?

the voters should off themselves

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #19
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,128 | Props total: 55 55
 2totimes said:
vh1 does alot on hip hop like award shows and best of's, behind the music...but why dont they play hip hop videos

edit...do they even play rnb videos?
do they even play videos anymore? .. its reality tv based now
 8 years ago '04        #20
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,913 | Props total: 5733 5733
 Jade Yorker said:
You telling me Biggie is a better artist than Eminem with only 2 albums?



Michael Jackson is number 1...
yep..smalls all day
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
67 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
621 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy