[Week 1] Carolina Panthers At The New York Football Giants [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
219 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got winning?
Giants 20 74.07%
Panthers 7 25.93%
Voters: 27. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ricky Towel again.
Lets get this!!!:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '06        #22
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,085 | Props total: 1212 1212
G Men lil n*ggas
 7 years ago '08        #23
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Crown Loyal said:
I really think we will show up and smash the Panthers just for the simple fact we owe them and they actually got worse in the offseason. Our Defense is healthy and finally back. My only concern with the Giants is the running game.

How did we get worse? Because thats what Colin Cowherd said?

Anyone thats actually watched the Panthers this preseason will tell you that our defense has looked as impressive as EVER, and I know its just the preseason but our defense has never played like this, even in our superbowl year.

J. Stew and D. Will are still just as capable of putting up 200+ on any team they play and we finally get Steve Smith back.

I'm not saying anything about the outcome, but just dont be suprised if we come in your building and curbstomp you guys again.
 7 years ago '04        #24
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,163 | Props total: 9591 9591
 Tecnique said:

Anyone thats actually watched the Panthers this preseason will tell you that our defense has looked as impressive as EVER, and I know its just the preseason but our defense has never played like this, even in our superbowl year.

J. Stew and D. Will are still just as capable of putting up 200+ on any team they play and we finally get Steve Smith back.

I'm not saying anything about the outcome, but just dont be suprised if we come in your building and curbstomp you guys again.
Fam im one of hte biggest Panthers fans on this site but I dont see how you can say we made any steps in the right direction this offseason. We had a horrible draft (trading a 2nd round pick to get Edwards was f**king retarded) and our interior line is nothing but a bunch of dudes who were leftovers from other teams and Nick Hayden. Our WR corps is trash except for Smitty and our Oline has no depth. Idk when Otah will get back but this has the potential to be Fox's last season. Im hoping we destroy the Giants but im not going to be surprised at all if we get smoked
 09-08-2010, 09:36 AM         #25
FLA RAiSED 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
panthers running all over yall best belive
 7 years ago '08        #26
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 ErnieB said:
Fam im one of hte biggest Panthers fans on this site but I dont see how you can say we made any steps in the right direction this offseason. We had a horrible draft (trading a 2nd round pick to get Edwards was f**king retarded) and our interior line is nothing but a bunch of dudes who were leftovers from other teams and Nick Hayden. Our WR corps is trash except for Smitty and our Oline has no depth. Idk when Otah will get back but this has the potential to be Fox's last season. Im hoping we destroy the Giants but im not going to be surprised at all if we get smoked

I just said dont be suprised if we come out with a win in their building.

I was down about this year before training camp and preseason started, I thought this would be a 4-6 win team with all the players we lost and the couple injuries we've had.

But it appears that we've found some talent on the defensive side of the ball, and they're playing more aggressive, and faster then I think I've ever seen them play.

Our offense was s**t during the preseason but I attribute that to just not running the ball because we were seeing what type of talent we had at wide receiver. With Smitty back I'm 100% confident that LaFell will be the player we drafted him to be.

Maybe I'm being too much of an optimist about our team though...we'll see.

I'm excited though cause I think we can suprise alot of people :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #27
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 FLA RAiSED said:
panthers running all over yall best belive
:finger:
 7 years ago '08        #28
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
 Tecnique said:

I wouldn't be suprised bruh...the Defense balled the fuk out during Preseason...I think opposing teams combined didn't hit 40 or 50 points...and the offense during Preseason...no Stewart (6th leading rusher) and no Steve Smith and I think they held DWIll out a game or 2 too....I'm not saying we gon be at the top of the food chain but n*ggas gon feel that D this year.

Tecnique said:
I just said dont be suprised if we come out with a win in their building.

I was down about this year before training camp and preseason started, I thought this would be a 4-6 win team with all the players we lost and the couple injuries we've had.

But it appears that we've found some talent on the defensive side of the ball, and they're playing more aggressive, and faster then I think I've ever seen them play.

Our offense was s**t during the preseason but I attribute that to just not running the ball because we were seeing what type of talent we had at wide receiver. With Smitty back I'm 100% confident that LaFell will be the player we drafted him to be.

Maybe I'm being too much of an optimist about our team though...we'll see.

I'm excited though cause I think we can suprise alot of people
:dancingcool:
That's a good place to be in....sneaking up on people...I think we gonna be in a lotta close games 17-10, 21-17, 14-10 type games....that aint lighting the scoreboard up but it does mean teams working for everything they get. And I know Clausen is the future but don't sleep on Moore, that boy got some feet....I'm in Uptown Charlotte all day SUnday.
 7 years ago '04        #29
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,871 | Props total: 8200 8200
I agree with old dude Ern, I'm optimistic about this season dude. We don't have Jake Delhomme, that's always a damn plus. Also, I know our D-line looks horrible on paper but I was reading an article about our D-coordinator from the Colts saying that's what he wants on our D-line, Speed! The dudes at DT are what he wanted. So, he knows what hes doing I'm guessing. I think Matt Moore will be better then expect too as well.
 09-08-2010, 10:50 AM         #30
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that we got rid of Delhomeless, And Million dollar a game but can't give us a sack a.ss peppers is a step in the right direction... That was what???? 24 millie last season for those 2?

Also last year's O-line went thru constant changes due to injury. And the guys on the bench stepped up and did what was necessary. Proof of that is in the rushing numbers.

Now I won't say that we are gonna do this or that to the Giants because I don't keep up on teams outside the NFC South too much.... But they haven't been the same since losing Plax and Strahan... Just sayin. I almost wanna call that super bowl win a fluke... But I won't cause they beat the Faketrioits:D

-Edit- Final Score

17-14 Carolina..... Maybe even 13-7

Last edited by Old Man Quillis; 09-08-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #31
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Keys to victory for the gmen are to establish the running game and get pressure with our d line. I won't be surprised if the panthers offense has success against our D, I think it may take a couple games before everyone gets settled in and comfortable with the system. I will be happy as hell though if we do play solid D and limit their running game and put them in 3rd and long situations.

I do expect us to win and get back to playing giants football running the ball and playing good D.
 7 years ago '10        #32
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
Giants will shut haters up sunday. Im done til sunday. Everyone just enjoy the fact football is back. Goat of sports
 7 years ago '07        #33
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
This ain't just about the beating we took by the Panthers last season, it's about revenge for all of last season. Our D CANNOT be worse than last season. It's good to see some of the G Men fired up and motivated. We gotta stop the run, and we should be good...
 09-08-2010, 01:28 PM         #34
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Giants will Win...

That is all.
 7 years ago '04        #35
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
i cant wait for sunday
 7 years ago '05        #36
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 Tecnique said:

:dancingcool::dancingcool: Hell yeah n*ggas go off what the Media say and believe everything...Our D-Line is actually playing better as a team rather just everybody worrying about Peppers...Now If we could only get Thomas Davis after 6 weeks...and If Stewart and Smith can have a game like he had last time and Williams can bring some extra heat...its going to be on....But you can mark my words...THE GAME WILL BE WON IN THE TRENCHES!!!
 7 years ago '04        #37
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 palogee said:
The fact that we got rid of Delhomeless, And Million dollar a game but can't give us a sack a.ss peppers is a step in the right direction... That was what???? 24 millie last season for those 2?

Also last year's O-line went thru constant changes due to injury. And the guys on the bench stepped up and did what was necessary. Proof of that is in the rushing numbers.

Now I won't say that we are gonna do this or that to the Giants because I don't keep up on teams outside the NFC South too much.... But they haven't been the same since losing Plax and Strahan... Just sayin. I almost wanna call that super bowl win a fluke... But I won't cause they beat the Faketrioits:D

-Edit- Final Score

17-14 Carolina..... Maybe even 13-7

yup, you know absolutely nothing
 7 years ago '05        #38
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
 ErnieB said:
Me too....everybody know I'm a HUGE Panthers fan...and when we had the off-season I didn't think we was doing a good thing...but I believe we are more preparing for the future than for right now...but what better way to prepare for the future than to show everybody we are a good young team...I can tell you I don't even know the DTs who are going to be starting for us...but they looked good during pre-season...I'm more worried about the O-Line than anything...and remember homie we had Otah and Gross on IR when we played the Giants...and that patch work line worked...so hopefully they play better during the season...the biggest thing I think we are missing from this season is Brad Hoover...that was a legend for us and he going to be missed hard if Fiametta doesn't show up..
 7 years ago '07        #39
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,796 | Props total: 447 447
i just cant see the giants losing this game
1.opening brand new staduim
2.the embarrassment of last yr game

i damn near broke my tv.whole team just gave up them last couple of games
 7 years ago '08        #40
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
since i dont see a game thread here yet... :dancingcool:

Carolina's offense struggled in preseason but these bastards always have a good game against us.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy