most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The Rematch: Who You Got?
Saints 50 64.94%
Vikings 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #561
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 finishim said:
I don't get where people are saying the saints offense looked bad, IMO their only proba were penalties that stalled two drives, and the two missed fgs, or the early miss to Henderson, or the deep drop by colston, other than that the only prob with then would be that their defense couldn't get off the field when the Vikings were running it down their throats
............and the dropped TD to Meachum. Both teams are no where near where they need to be its only Week 1.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-10-2010 at 07:13 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #562
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Sean P was f*ckin up with the play calls all game, and our WRs dropped a ton of f*ckin passes. O-Line did a great job, and Pierre and Reggie handled business in a major way. Defense played a lot better than I thought they would. Holding AP under 100 and no TDs? I'll take it every time. Malcom Jenkins played a lot better than I thought, because I thought he'd get roasted all damn game. Hartley needs to get his head out his a.ss and stop leaning on that postseason run and worry about the now. I'll take that Ugly W over a Pretty L any day of the week.

Now Fresh.....

Where the f*ck is the got damn avy for these Vike fans my n*gga? :cool-smiley-009:
 09-10-2010, 08:55 AM         #563
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Favre got shut down, good thing I didn't start him. 30 attempts and not even 200 yards, this was all about defense.
 7 years ago '06        #564
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Anyone else think minny went away from the run in the 2nd half? I thought the vikings were putting in work running the foolball.
 09-10-2010, 09:22 AM         #565
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"Breh, You're nothing without Favre"
 7 years ago '07        #566
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Did anybody miss this pass interference non-call?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #567
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Favre got shut down, good thing I didn't start him. 30 attempts and not even 200 yards, this was all about defense.
He didn't get shut down. He was without his #1 receiver. How big of a game would you expect Brady to play without Moss? Or Manning without Wayne? Also, as soon as McKinney got hurt, they rotated the whole O-line and that turned into a mess. Favre was basically trying to get rid of the ball as fast as he could every snap cause he knew he had no protection anymore. That was the beginning of the end. I wouldn't pin it all on Favre. And as for his interception, watch the reply I posted. It was pass interference. Shouldn't have counted.
 7 years ago '10        #568
splurge504 
space
space
$141 | Props total: 5 5
someone's salty :sad5:

yall got murked :beat:
 7 years ago '08        #569
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,167 | Props total: 5238 5238
s**tty game to watch, but happy the Vikings lost, I was hoping for a few more hits on Favre though
 7 years ago '05        #570
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 ThaShark316 said:
Anyone else think minny went away from the run in the 2nd half? I thought the vikings were putting in work running the foolball.
They did...which was stupid. Having Favre is a gift and a curse because when he's hot he's hot, but when he's not we rack up passing attempts and get away from the running game.
 7 years ago '05        #571
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 ThaShark316 said:
Saints held the ball 21 minutes in the 2nd half. The Vikings couldn't convert on 3rd downs which limited their snaps and TOP.
 7 years ago '05        #572
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
What a booooooring game. Nothing was exciting offensively or defensively. New Orleans won like I expected them too but neither team played good. And the Vikings gotta be kicking themselves for not winning this one. The saints couldn't capitalize on a few occasions and the Vikings were in it at the end. Anybody else not like farves body language out there? He seems like he doesn't wanna be there or hes uninterested.
 7 years ago '07        #573
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 klew said:
Anybody else not like farves body language out there? He seems like he doesn't wanna be there or hes uninterested.
Soon as his McKinney (Left Tackle) got injured, the game was over. The O-line was already having issues and lacked depth, so when he was taken out of the game, Favre had no more protection. That's why it looked like he was uninterested. He was trying to get rid of the ball as soon as he could on every snap cause he knew his line wasn't gonna hold up and he was gonna get hit. Also, his #1 receiver was injured. If Moss was injured, I'm sure Brady wouldn't be looking too excited either.
 7 years ago '05        #574
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 Bullseye said:
He didn't get shut down. He was without his #1 receiver. How big of a game would you expect Brady to play without Moss? Or Manning without Wayne? Also, as soon as McKinney got hurt, they rotated the whole O-line and that turned into a mess. Favre was basically trying to get rid of the ball as fast as he could every snap cause he knew he had no protection anymore. That was the beginning of the end. I wouldn't pin it all on Favre. And as for his interception, watch the reply I posted. It was pass interference. Shouldn't have counted.
Saints played without Sharper so No Sharper and No Rice pretty much evens out...Stop being a b**ch and just admit the Vikings got beat i'm sick of fans that everytime their team loses they got a million excuses. Last year it was oh the vikings gave the game away because of turnovers. Now its brett farve was rusty without his number 1 weapon. I mean AP played right? What bout percy Harvin, Shancoe, Berrian? Saints won the gave even tho they missed 2 fgs and had a td dropped. The game shouldn't haven't even been close.
 7 years ago '04        #575
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 ThaShark316 said:
They left the running in the rear view as soon as the saints went back up after their first drive second half
 7 years ago '07        #576
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 Gotti211 said:
Saints played without Sharper so No Sharper and No Rice pretty much evens out...Stop being a b**ch and just admit the Vikings got beat i'm sick of fans that everytime their team loses they got a million excuses. Last year it was oh the vikings gave the game away because of turnovers. Now its brett farve was rusty without his number 1 weapon. I mean AP played right? What bout percy Harvin, Shancoe, Berrian? Saints won the gave even tho they missed 2 fgs and had a td dropped. The game shouldn't haven't even been close.
No Sharper does NOT even out. The Saints defense is even better than it is now with the pieces they added in the offseason, so losing Sharper was not that big of a hit.

The Vikings losing Rice was a big hit because Rice was their #1 WR. They only have 4 WR's. They had to take Percy out of the slot and put him at #2, which he is not ready to play. They also had to make Berrian the #1, which he can not handle (as you saw last night). Then they had Mr. Nobody Greg Williams as their #4. Losing Rice basically made Berrian and Harvin non-factors.

Nobody said the Saints didn't win. They won. But don't try to act like that was the real Vikings offense. That's like playing the Patriots without Moss. Or playing the Falcons without Roddy White. It was also a home game. That was a game the Saints were supposed to win and win by a lot. And the fact that it was even close just shows how much work they need.

Last edited by Bullseye; 09-10-2010 at 02:37 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #577
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Favre not going to camp caught up to him this year because he didn't get to play Cleveland and the Lions week one and two.

Last edited by hockeythug; 09-10-2010 at 02:45 PM..
 09-10-2010, 04:22 PM         #578
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these salty a.ss vikings fans... man the f**k up!!!
 7 years ago '05        #579
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 lilt9484 said:
@ these salty a.ss vikings fans... man the f**k up!!!
yah they mad. they bout to get last place in the division too. favre bout to retire early week 10.
 7 years ago '05        #580
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
how was not having the n*gga who led the team in int's and made the pro bowl not as big of a hit as the vikings not having their number one receiver?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy