most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The Rematch: Who You Got?
Saints 50 64.94%
Vikings 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #541
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
Preseason game #5 for both teams. Good job both.
 8 years ago '05        #542
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 hockeythug said:
Preseason game #5 for both teams. Good job both.
Yeah obviously both teams have a long way to go.....good luck to yall the rest of the season.
 8 years ago '08        #543
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,591 | Props total: 360 360
Good game!...Saints! HOOAHHH
 8 years ago '07        #544
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,271 | Props total: 127 127
boring game
 8 years ago '06        #545
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 1718 1718
Yeah I got bored to much commercials Vikings should of gone for it on that 4 and 11.Ill wait till playoffs to watch the nfl again meanwhile I will stick to college
 8 years ago '07        #546
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
Who dat!!!
 09-09-2010, 11:31 PM         #547
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kala Babu said:
boring game
yea, bad way to start off the season, i hate Saints superdome games, i hate it
 8 years ago '10        #548
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 consizzle said:
Who dat!!!
 8 years ago '06        #549
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Even though we lost I am actually pretty encouraged about what I saw. Should be a good season. We lost fair and square. Nice game Saints. No excuses at all. Yall did what ya needed to do. Yall are definitely a solid squad.

I think we go 11-5 at the worst. People are sleepin on us even though we went to the NFC championship game last year. In a couple weeks we are gonna be a force to be reckoned with.
 8 years ago '06        #550
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I'll say it again. No excuses. Y'all beat us fair and square. Absolutely no excuses on this one. No cheap shots, no bulls**t calls. You guys beat us. I respect your football team. I think we will meet again in the playoffs... I still think you have one of the best players in the league in Pierre Thomas and you need to use him more. But then again I'm not an NFL superbowl winning coach
 8 years ago '05        #551
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,948 | Props total: 736 736
Looked like a preseason game out there...we need to get it together.
 09-10-2010, 01:52 AM         #552
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:
OVERALL great win for them saints...still arent complete verdict is out... long season... brett needs practice... saints need a kicker... the saints offseason didnt look to good.... they showed flashes... if the vikes where on than the saints would be 0-1... although im impressed with the defensive play of the saints secondary.. roman harper did his thing...

how do you figure our offseason didnt look to good :shrug; we looked great imo.... we lost nobody and added and upgraded positions...you can clearly see we hae a much betetr run d ... we just gotta stay healthy

and if the saints were on we would beat ther eass even worse...

we played better d... and we more physical on the line than them thats what won us this game...

i mean i dont see hwhy poeple dont like to watch a defensive game.. not like the offeses played horrible it was great d being played...
 8 years ago '04        #553
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
I don't get where people are saying the saints offense looked bad, IMO their only proba were penalties that stalled two drives, and the two missed fgs, or the early miss to Henderson, or the deep drop by colston, other than that the only prob with then would be that their defense couldn't get off the field when the Vikings were running it down their throats
 8 years ago '07        #554
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
 Swishadude said:
I'll say it again. No excuses. Y'all beat us fair and square. Absolutely no excuses on this one. No cheap shots, no bulls**t calls. You guys beat us. I respect your football team. I think we will meet again in the playoffs... I still think you have one of the best players in the league in Pierre Thomas and you need to use him more. But then again I'm not an NFL superbowl winning coach
They won, but let's not dismiss that the Vikings weren't 100% on the field. 2 injured starters in the secondary, no #1 WR, the Center playing without any training camp/pre-season reps and I can go on. These aren't excuses, the Saints did win fair and square. These are just things to take note of. Neither team was that great, but both showed good signs of things to come.
 8 years ago '04        #555
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 #21 said:
I'm a fan of Drew Brees and the Saints but Tracy porter talks a lot of s**t for someone who isn't that good.

porter >
 8 years ago '05        #556
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,535 | Props total: 172 172
 finishim said:
I don't get where people are saying the saints offense looked bad, IMO their only proba were penalties that stalled two drives, and the two missed fgs, or the early miss to Henderson, or the deep drop by colston, other than that the only prob with then would be that their defense couldn't get off the field when the Vikings were running it down their throats
............and the dropped TD to Meachum. Both teams are no where near where they need to be its only Week 1.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 09-10-2010 at 06:13 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #557
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Sean P was f*ckin up with the play calls all game, and our WRs dropped a ton of f*ckin passes. O-Line did a great job, and Pierre and Reggie handled business in a major way. Defense played a lot better than I thought they would. Holding AP under 100 and no TDs? I'll take it every time. Malcom Jenkins played a lot better than I thought, because I thought he'd get roasted all damn game. Hartley needs to get his head out his a.ss and stop leaning on that postseason run and worry about the now. I'll take that Ugly W over a Pretty L any day of the week.

Now Fresh.....

Where the f*ck is the got damn avy for these Vike fans my n*gga? :cool-smiley-009:
 09-10-2010, 07:55 AM         #558
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Favre got shut down, good thing I didn't start him. 30 attempts and not even 200 yards, this was all about defense.
 8 years ago '06        #559
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$13,004 | Props total: 80 80
Anyone else think minny went away from the run in the 2nd half? I thought the vikings were putting in work running the foolball.
 09-10-2010, 08:22 AM         #560
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

"Breh, You're nothing without Favre"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy