[Week 1] New Orleans Saints Vs Minnesota Vikings [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
10 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The Rematch: Who You Got?
Saints 50 64.94%
Vikings 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #541
chenderson12 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,170 | Props total: 986 986
 lilt9484 said:
great win i dare someone to say we arent a complete team
OVERALL great win for them saints...still arent complete verdict is out... long season... brett needs practice... saints need a kicker... the saints offseason didnt look to good.... they showed flashes... if the vikes where on than the saints would be 0-1... although im impressed with the defensive play of the saints secondary.. roman harper did his thing...
 09-10-2010, 12:11 AM         #542
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
I'm a fan of Drew Brees and the Saints but Tracy porter talks a lot of s**t for someone who isn't that good.

i remebmer santana moss torching the f**k out of dude and he gets 1 int in the sb and all the sudden wants to act like he's all big and bad? i was hoping harvin would punch him in his fat mouth when that scuffle started.

this^^. favre made some excellent passes tonight. if i'm vikings a fan i wouldnt be worried at all. its just the first game of the year on a thursday night. s**t almost felt like a pre-season game watching at home. plus favre still getting used to his weapons w/o sidney rice. vikings will be fine.
@ porter not being that good i been screaming porter is one of the ebst cbs in the league from last year...

yyour triping man you obviously havent seen too much of him... u must think he isnt good from when the redskins cuaght that pass on him his rooki year.. thats one of the only mistakes i have seen him amde he doesnt make too many
 7 years ago '05        #543
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 chenderson12 said:
OVERALL great win for them saints...still arent complete verdict is out... long season... brett needs practice... saints need a kicker... the saints offseason didnt look to good.... they showed flashes... if the vikes where on than the saints would be 0-1... although im impressed with the defensive play of the saints secondary.. roman harper did his thing...
Not ready to cut Hartley yet, he has to get in sync with his new holder. Brunell was the holder last year, he's with the Jets now. Very impressed by the run and pass defense, the offense left too many plays on the field though which could have cost us the game.
 7 years ago '05        #544
space
space
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
man greer and porter are underrated. but everyone need to chill its only one game. both teams gonna get it together do you honestly think every game in the NFL gotta be a blowout or high scoring game.
Well said
 7 years ago '04        #545
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,675 | Props total: 783 783
 chenderson12 said:
that can be said both ways. The saints didn't play a perfect game either. The first three times after they scored on opening possesion penalties shot them in the foot. Also im not gonna say we need a new kicker yet, because hartley has been money since he joined our roster.
 7 years ago '04        #546
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Preseason game #5 for both teams. Good job both.
 7 years ago '05        #547
space
space
 hockeythug said:
Preseason game #5 for both teams. Good job both.
Yeah obviously both teams have a long way to go.....good luck to yall the rest of the season.
 7 years ago '08        #548
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Good game!...Saints! HOOAHHH
 7 years ago '07        #549
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 126 126
boring game
 7 years ago '06        #550
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,233 | Props total: 1550 1550
Yeah I got bored to much commercials Vikings should of gone for it on that 4 and 11.Ill wait till playoffs to watch the nfl again meanwhile I will stick to college
 7 years ago '07        #551
consizzle 
space
space
space
$342 | Props total: 0 0
Who dat!!!
 09-10-2010, 12:31 AM         #552
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kala Babu said:
boring game
yea, bad way to start off the season, i hate Saints superdome games, i hate it
 7 years ago '10        #553
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 consizzle said:
Who dat!!!
 7 years ago '06        #554
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Even though we lost I am actually pretty encouraged about what I saw. Should be a good season. We lost fair and square. Nice game Saints. No excuses at all. Yall did what ya needed to do. Yall are definitely a solid squad.

I think we go 11-5 at the worst. People are sleepin on us even though we went to the NFC championship game last year. In a couple weeks we are gonna be a force to be reckoned with.
 7 years ago '06        #555
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
I'll say it again. No excuses. Y'all beat us fair and square. Absolutely no excuses on this one. No cheap shots, no bulls**t calls. You guys beat us. I respect your football team. I think we will meet again in the playoffs... I still think you have one of the best players in the league in Pierre Thomas and you need to use him more. But then again I'm not an NFL superbowl winning coach
 7 years ago '05        #556
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
Looked like a preseason game out there...we need to get it together.
 09-10-2010, 02:52 AM         #557
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chenderson12 said:

how do you figure our offseason didnt look to good :shrug; we looked great imo.... we lost nobody and added and upgraded positions...you can clearly see we hae a much betetr run d ... we just gotta stay healthy

and if the saints were on we would beat ther eass even worse...

we played better d... and we more physical on the line than them thats what won us this game...

i mean i dont see hwhy poeple dont like to watch a defensive game.. not like the offeses played horrible it was great d being played...
 7 years ago '04        #558
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
I don't get where people are saying the saints offense looked bad, IMO their only proba were penalties that stalled two drives, and the two missed fgs, or the early miss to Henderson, or the deep drop by colston, other than that the only prob with then would be that their defense couldn't get off the field when the Vikings were running it down their throats
 7 years ago '07        #559
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Swishadude said:
I'll say it again. No excuses. Y'all beat us fair and square. Absolutely no excuses on this one. No cheap shots, no bulls**t calls. You guys beat us. I respect your football team. I think we will meet again in the playoffs... I still think you have one of the best players in the league in Pierre Thomas and you need to use him more. But then again I'm not an NFL superbowl winning coach
They won, but let's not dismiss that the Vikings weren't 100% on the field. 2 injured starters in the secondary, no #1 WR, the Center playing without any training camp/pre-season reps and I can go on. These aren't excuses, the Saints did win fair and square. These are just things to take note of. Neither team was that great, but both showed good signs of things to come.
 7 years ago '04        #560
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 #21 said:
I'm a fan of Drew Brees and the Saints but Tracy porter talks a lot of s**t for someone who isn't that good.

porter >
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy