[Week 1] New Orleans Saints Vs Minnesota Vikings [Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
26 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

The Rematch: Who You Got?
Saints 50 64.94%
Vikings 27 35.06%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #521
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,879 | Props total: 1172 1172
I aint gonna lie, our pass d played pretty good, but farve and p harvin looked out of sync on some plays.
 8 years ago '10        #522
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,356 | Props total: 12333 12333
This game was terrible.Thank god its only the first........o yea viking fans you may wanna worry a little about farve he look like s**t...just saying
 8 years ago '04        #523
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
Favre looked terrible and actually took the blame for once, and the saints left what 20 points on the field?
 8 years ago '07        #524
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,099 | Props total: 2108 2108
The left guard Mckinny got injured during the game, which made them move the right guard to left, and put in a sub on the right. Favre knew at that point he had no protection, cause they suck as fill-ins so he threw the ball at will and didn't take much time to get rid of it. At that point, the game was over.

Favre was on point when he had protection. When his line broke down though, he basically just got rid of it the fastest he could, which made it look like he was playing like sh*t, but in reality was just trying not to get hit.
 09-09-2010, 10:33 PM         #525
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:

New season my n*gga, and now bucs curse free.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

We going put a hurting on that youngin.
be a nice change from him putting a hurting on y'all huh?

[pic - click to view]

besides, he is the least of your worries

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #526
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Bullseye said:
The left guard Mckinny got injured during the game, which made them move the right guard to left, and put in a sub on the right. Favre knew at that point he had no protection, cause they suck as fill-ins so he threw the ball at will and didn't take much time to get rid of it. At that point, the game was over.

Favre was on point when he had protection. When his line broke down though, he basically just got rid of it the fastest he could, which made it look like he was playing like sh*t, but in reality was just trying not to get hit.
Which is exactly what sean Payton was talking about that he wanted to do
 8 years ago '05        #527
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,536 | Props total: 173 173
 MR FIGGA said:
ugly f**kin win but ill take it
^this.....defensive struggle just go back to the drawing board break down the film move on and correct the mistakes. Hard fought game the Dome was ridiculous.
 8 years ago '05        #528
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Call me a bitter Colts fan

but

I'm thinking the Vikings bout to tear that a.ss up tonite....The Saints won both the NFC CG and the SB...but had it not been for the mistakes (especially the Fumble on the GL right b4 the half) the Vikings win that game going away.

I give em major props for beating the Colts cuz the onside kick was a calculated move that paid off and the pick 6 at the end was Peyton fukn up but I would be worried as a Saints fan. This a new year and everybody gunning for em...no Sharper to start the year could spell doom in the secondary.
 8 years ago '05        #529
space
space
 JT1E said:
vikings suck
 8 years ago '07        #530
st21 1376 heat pts1376
space
space
$58,806 | Props total: 53372 53372
I'm a fan of Drew Brees and the Saints but Tracy porter talks a lot of s**t for someone who isn't that good.

i remebmer santana moss torching the f**k out of dude and he gets 1 int in the sb and all the sudden wants to act like he's all big and bad? i was hoping harvin would punch him in his fat mouth when that scuffle started.

Bullseye said:
Favre was on point when he had protection
this^^. favre made some excellent passes tonight. if i'm vikings a fan i wouldnt be worried at all. its just the first game of the year on a thursday night. s**t almost felt like a pre-season game watching at home. plus favre still getting used to his weapons w/o sidney rice. vikings will be fine.

Last edited by st21; 09-09-2010 at 11:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #531
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 #21 said:
I'm a fan of Drew Brees and the Saints but Tracy porter talks a lot of s**t for someone who isn't that good.

i remebmer santana moss torching the f**k out of dude and he gets 1 int in the sb and all the sudden wants to act like he's all big and bad? i was hoping harvin would punch him in his fat mouth when that scuffle started.
woah buddy don't get ahead of yourself. That touchdown you speak of was his rookie year and second start of the season. Also he defends a lot of passes and is a playmaker. He is a good corner just not shutdown quality yet. If he ever becomes a shutdown corner now that remains to be seen.
P.S He also had 4 picks in reg season and ran one back. Two in playoffs and ran one back. So know what you speak of before typing.
 8 years ago '10        #532
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 153 153
 rynell said:
You really shouldnt even shake your head. The saints played a lousy vikes offense and won by a measly 5 points. This was an upgraded version of the lackluster LSU win. Calm down.
 8 years ago '05        #533
space
space
 #21 said:

Harvin was yapping too....aint no love loss between the two teams this was a physical game.BTW he burned TP when he was a rook. Why all the TP hate 21?
 09-09-2010, 11:00 PM         #534
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
great win i dare someone to say we arent a complete team
 8 years ago '05        #535
space
space
 Pete Butter said:
You really shouldnt even shake your head. The saints played a lousy vikes offense and won by a measly 5 points. This was an upgraded version of the lackluster LSU win. Calm down.
A win nonetheless......Saints left about 20 points on the field. Id rather win an ugly game than to lose it. Its only Week 1 I'll take it.....hats off to the Vikes for a great game.
 8 years ago '10        #536
chenderson12 46 heat pts46
space
space
$2,204 | Props total: 1095 1095
 lilt9484 said:
great win i dare someone to say we arent a complete team
OVERALL great win for them saints...still arent complete verdict is out... long season... brett needs practice... saints need a kicker... the saints offseason didnt look to good.... they showed flashes... if the vikes where on than the saints would be 0-1... although im impressed with the defensive play of the saints secondary.. roman harper did his thing...
 09-09-2010, 11:11 PM         #537
lilt9484 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:

this^^. favre made some excellent passes tonight. if i'm vikings a fan i wouldnt be worried at all. its just the first game of the year on a thursday night. s**t almost felt like a pre-season game watching at home. plus favre still getting used to his weapons w/o sidney rice. vikings will be fine.
@ porter not being that good i been screaming porter is one of the ebst cbs in the league from last year...

yyour triping man you obviously havent seen too much of him... u must think he isnt good from when the redskins cuaght that pass on him his rooki year.. thats one of the only mistakes i have seen him amde he doesnt make too many
 8 years ago '05        #538
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
OVERALL great win for them saints...still arent complete verdict is out... long season... brett needs practice... saints need a kicker... the saints offseason didnt look to good.... they showed flashes... if the vikes where on than the saints would be 0-1... although im impressed with the defensive play of the saints secondary.. roman harper did his thing...
Not ready to cut Hartley yet, he has to get in sync with his new holder. Brunell was the holder last year, he's with the Jets now. Very impressed by the run and pass defense, the offense left too many plays on the field though which could have cost us the game.
 8 years ago '05        #539
space
space
 Birdman Jr.972 said:
man greer and porter are underrated. but everyone need to chill its only one game. both teams gonna get it together do you honestly think every game in the NFL gotta be a blowout or high scoring game.
Well said
 8 years ago '04        #540
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 chenderson12 said:
that can be said both ways. The saints didn't play a perfect game either. The first three times after they scored on opening possesion penalties shot them in the foot. Also im not gonna say we need a new kicker yet, because hartley has been money since he joined our roster.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- I’m Upset
418 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy