most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
gemberland2004 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 508 508
Bentley got style yall sleeping and that rev run ice cube s**t gonna be epic they should rap over one of cubes old beats for rev run and cube and them should rap over runs house
 7 years ago '08        #102
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17156 17156
Raekwon will rule this joint
 7 years ago '10        #103
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
Royce is gonna stick out the most here ... bank on him having the illest bars.

Eminem / Budden k!lled it last year, you know Royce gonna have something crazy for this.

No Joell Ortiz in any session ? thats some bulls**t... Joell should of been in there somewhere... dude is ill
 7 years ago '09        #104
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,440 | Props total: 8513 8513
 Infamous2o1x said:
No Joell Ortiz in any session ? thats some bulls**t... Joell should of been in there somewhere... dude is ill
this.
 09-07-2010, 10:35 PM         #105
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These are easily the worst lineups they had so far...each one only has one good person at the most. Rae, Royce, Vado and Cube I guess
 7 years ago '05        #106
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,179 | Props total: 11742 11742
 elzhi=legend1 said:
This

Wiz = overated and talk about weed all day...
Wiz > your life.
 7 years ago '07        #107
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,030 | Props total: 3313 3313
Joe Budden k!lled that s**t last year though
 7 years ago '05        #108
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
$266 | Props total: 2 2
whats good BX fam...i actually was invited to the cyher filming last week in NYC. you'll be surprised but BONES murdered it, that dude has got bars ...no surprise but VADO murderED IT, tha boy is nice.... that n*gga raekwon kept forgetting his rhymes so they had to keep re-taping the one with him in it LOL. Yaewolf was decent at first but them after the first take he switched up the flow...wiz was just decent....i wasnt too impressed

Naturally little Diggy stunted on his big bro LOL...i just like the rest of u i dont know why the F*&k they had Farnesworth up there in a cypher wth VADO. Cube and his sons were good too

After editing it should all come out good tho....we'll see SOme dudes switched rhymes depending on the take since they taped it mad times.
 7 years ago '04        #109
justinjones 307 heat pts307 OP
space
space
$49,374 | Props total: 6396 6396
 SupaEd11 said:
whats good BX fam...i actually was invited to the cyher filming last week in NYC. you'll be surprised but BONES murdered it, that dude has got bars ...no surprise but VADO murderED IT, tha boy is nice.... that n*gga raekwon kept forgetting his rhymes so they had to keep re-taping the one with him in it LOL. Yaewolf was decent at first but them after the first take he switched up the flow...wiz was just decent....i wasnt too impressed

Naturally little Diggy stunted on his big bro LOL...i just like the rest of u i dont know why the F*&k they had Farnesworth up there in a cypher wth VADO. Cube and his sons were good too

After editing it should all come out good tho....we'll see SOme dudes switched rhymes depending on the take since they taped it mad times.
so we staging/re-taping cyphers now

(i know it happens but still)
 7 years ago '09        #110
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 SupaEd11 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #111
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
LOL yea yo they taped that sh*t last week fam....it wasnt like a cypher off the block either . Its some TV sh*t like i said they has to re-tape raekwons mad times...so a the end of the day they are probably just gonna piece together the best stuff. Real talk Raekwon wasn't even acting like he was into it.
 7 years ago '05        #112
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
this is the video interviews form when they taped it last week.....
 7 years ago '09        #113
space
space
 SupaEd11 said:
this is the video interviews form when they taped it last week.....
did royce k!ll it
 7 years ago '05        #114
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
yea my dude Royce went in...def not the best tho

Last edited by SupaEd11; 09-07-2010 at 11:53 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #115
hindsite21 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,018 | Props total: 10 10
somebody payin major money to get these lames on BET.... n*ggas need real emcee's teamprolific.com check it out for real emcees
 7 years ago '05        #116
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
na nobody paid money....i know some of the producers...its just that a lot of big name artists dont fu*ck with the HIP HOP awards. Pus its a cypher so they wanted to give some young artists shine
 09-07-2010, 11:54 PM         #117
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Who the f**k are dese n*ggas??? I only know of Royce, Kuniva, Run, Raekwon and Cube
 09-08-2010, 12:04 AM         #118
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupaEd11 said:

when u mean nice or murdered it, do u mean LYRICALLY??? cuz n*ggas think Jeezy murders tracks when he is below average lyrically
 7 years ago '05        #119
SupaEd11 
space
space
space
yea lyrically....and regarding jeezy thats a matter of opinion. check the show out on oct 12 and be your own judge

Last edited by SupaEd11; 09-08-2010 at 12:22 AM..
 7 years ago '09        #120
space
space
wonder if jojo did good
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy