Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Bears 27 43.55%
Lions 35 56.45%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Steveo54 said:
haha i just wanna see if its this many lions fans after halfway through the season
I have Jahvid Best on my fantasy squad so I'll be checking for Lions games for sure. I actually like them now that they made the changes they did this offseason too. I'll be rooting for them. A nice young up and coming squad. People thinking the Lions are the same team as last season are in for a surprise.
 09-07-2010, 07:01 PM         #42
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cutler is f**king garbage. Lions win 24-20
 09-07-2010, 07:41 PM         #43
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bears got this....

Jay Cut-Thoat all day, everyday! Fukk what ya heard..
 7 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20068 20068
i like how ppl say jay is garbage. when jay had a little bit of time last yr he put up good numbers he just f**ked up when he had no time and wud throw up bombs tht got picked.
 09-07-2010, 08:08 PM         #45
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
i like how ppl say jay is garbage. when jay had a little bit of time last yr he put up good numbers he just f**ked up when he had no time and wud throw up bombs tht got picked.
yeah people forget he still threw 27 tds last year....first year with a new team with no developed receivers....yeah the receivers are still young but at least they got a little experience with him....s**t he will probably throw around 15 picks or so this year but with him tossin around 40 tds ill take it.
 09-07-2010, 08:19 PM         #46
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i picked the lions...most improved team this year i bet
 7 years ago '07        #47
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20068 20068
 Steveo54 said:
yeah people forget he still threw 27 tds last year....first year with a new team with no developed receivers....yeah the receivers are still young but at least they got a little experience with him....s**t he will probably throw around 15 picks or so this year but with him tossin around 40 tds ill take it.
and not to mention him having 0.4 seconds to make a decision before getting pummeled.
 7 years ago '10        #48
Staszy 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,425 | Props total: 3 3
 Steveo54 said:
haha i just wanna see if its this many lions fans after halfway through the season
If we made it through a 0-16 season i'm pretty sure we can make it through any season
 7 years ago '06        #49
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32 OP
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Lions wearing Honolulu Blue on the road
 7 years ago '04        #50
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
at bears fans still having faith in cutler, n blaming his ints on his line, Rodgers was just fine?
 09-10-2010, 01:31 PM         #51
QueenzBaller26 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k both of em i hope the stadium collapses
 7 years ago '04        #52
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 minimafia_aj said:
He's not garbage, but he's not great either. Dude hasn't had a winning season since high school. Cutler has all the physical tools, but he's not a leader. And the Bears defense isn't good enough to make up for the lack of leadership from Cutler. (I.E., Dilfer and the Ravens, Grossman and the Bears, etc).

ALSO... Martz wants to be head coach. After Lovie has another losing season, he's out the door, and Martz will get a shot. Martz will give the.... "the offense will be great because it needed a year to understand the system"--that's enough to justify keeping him around as head coach to replace Lovie. (Unless the Bears an convince Cowher, Gruden, or someone of that ilk to come coach).
 7 years ago '04        #53
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
wow @ the poll

We doin avy bets Bears fans? I'm down and I'm sure a few others are as well...
 7 years ago '09        #54
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Steveo54 said:
Same damn thing I was thinking the man came into a new and horrible system with ron as his o.c. and hester as a number one wr which is laughable, despite all of that the man still tossed 27 tds not saying he didn't several mental laspes with the multiple pick games but I gotta laugh at the packers and their "golden boy" the man only had 3 more tds then cutler with all of that damn talent around him and cutler having a s**tty a.ss season.

regularjoe said:
He's not garbage, but he's not great either. Dude hasn't had a winning season since high school. Cutler has all the physical tools, but he's not a leader. And the Bears defense isn't good enough to make up for the lack of leadership from Cutler. (I.E., Dilfer and the Ravens, Grossman and the Bears, etc).

ALSO... Martz wants to be head coach. After Lovie has another losing season, he's out the door, and Martz will get a shot. Martz will give the.... "the offense will be great because it needed a year to understand the system"--that's enough to justify keeping him around as head coach to replace Lovie. (Unless the Bears an convince Cowher, Gruden, or someone of that ilk to come coach).
Football is a team sport homie, his last year in denver his D was beyond s**tty and his first year with the bears he got placed into the worst offensive system in the nfl with turner at the helm, he still needs to play better though and stop making some of the bonehead choices that he makes I can't deny that.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
I'm taking the Lions, bias aside.. They gave us major issues last year agasint our secondary(which has not improved this year).. We only imrpoved with Peppers, while their DLine is vastly improved, not too mention our OLine looks like s**t..

First week in the new Mike Martz offense, I expect alot of confusion and atleast 2 INT's from Cutler, we looked like a.ss in the preaseason, I dont expect for us to just turn that s**t around game 1..

Lions win 24-13

Last edited by Hold That; 09-10-2010 at 02:48 PM..
 09-10-2010, 03:01 PM         #56
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
I'm taking the Lions, bias aside.. They gave us major issues last year agasint our secondary(which has not improved this year).. We only imrpoved with Peppers, while their DLine is vastly improved, not too mention our OLine looks like s**t..

First week in the new Mike Martz offense, I expect alot of confusion and atleast 2 INT's from Cutler, we looked like a.ss in the preaseason, I dont expect for us to just turn that s**t around game 1..

Lions win 24-13
eh we got peppers and chris harris, urlacher back....youre hyping them up too much....dont forget we dropped 48 and 37 on them last year, and now youre thinking 13? Their defense hasnt gotten that much better.
 09-10-2010, 04:35 PM         #57
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
wow @ the poll

We doin avy bets Bears fans? I'm down and I'm sure a few others are as well...
yea I set it up a few pages back but after we won I was gonna ask you to make the avy since I ain't good with Photoshop......I'm down for the avy bet tho
 09-10-2010, 04:44 PM         #58
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im down for an avy bet....every who takes losing team gets the same avy made? i aint really tryin to make 1 either but i could i guess
 7 years ago '05        #59
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
game got me amped. can't wait for this s**t. let the best team win. and let the bears feel comfortable tied with minnesota for last place. them two b**ch a.ss teams gonna be battling for last all season. i bet minnesota gets last though favre is done.
 7 years ago '05        #60
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1194 1194
what the f**k lions got hella support on that poll. i just voted and i was like weren't some these folk same ones that give me s**t season after season for repping the lions.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy