most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Bears 27 43.55%
Lions 35 56.45%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-12-2010, 03:55 PM         #381
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
alright don't milk the joke jay
I should probably take back all those text messages I sent then huh?
 7 years ago '07        #382
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Jayborne23 said:
I should probably take back all those text messages I sent then huh?
naw naw..at least chill on the message board..you don't wanna over saturate it you know
 7 years ago '04        #383
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I stayed out of this thread cause things were thrown and I had to take a walk

Yeah, we got cheated, but f**k, we should've k!lled those f**king scrubs. Our offense was non existent until the end of the game. Defense played great, and if the D can keep this up, we're gonna knock a few heads.

Game shouldn't have come down to that to begin with. Our offense needs some serious work, every single part of it. Already thinking about next week looking at how bad the Eagles are looking right now.
 7 years ago '05        #384
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1195 1195
 TheMagicMan said:

Yeah, we got cheated, but f**k, we should've k!lled those f**king scrubs. Our offense was non existent until the end of the game. Defense played great, and if the D can keep this up, we're gonna knock a few heads.

Game shouldn't have come down to that to begin with. Our offense needs some serious work, every single part of it. Already thinking about next week looking at how bad the Eagles are looking right now.
yah s**t dont matter. our defense was there our offense wasn't

the bears played tough defense had racked up yards on offense.

i think best 2nd td prolly wasn't a td so i mean i guess kind of vice versa situation at the end of the game. johnson had one that got taken way. i mean rules are rules i guess. yah we can def. win games if our offense comes out throwing.
 09-12-2010, 06:02 PM         #385
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it was the right call by the rules...

now... how bad is Stafford hurt?
 09-12-2010, 07:06 PM         #386
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:

you serious?

the bears should have easily won that game, considering the amount of yards they were racking up as opposed to the lions....i mean the lions had a good INT and forced a good fumble on cutler, but those others were clearly just bad ball handling by the bears.

And the lovie decision to go for it after they got stopped 3 times in a row, s**t, the bears shoulda been running the clock out, not driving for the go ahead score.

If the bears can learn to hold onto the ball, i think they will be alright this year...the D was looking great the whole game till the last drive.
 7 years ago '04        #387
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
Cannot believe they didn't make an exception to the rule on that late td, screwed the lions for real
 7 years ago '07        #388
space
space
 finishim said:
Cannot believe they didn't make an exception to the rule on that late td, screwed the lions for real

why the f**k would they do that?...next thing you know they gonna start making exceptions for going over the line of scrimmage or for roughing the passer or letting corners get away with pass interference pass the 5 yard mark because that's how they play
 09-12-2010, 08:17 PM         #389
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo whats the word on stafford.?
 7 years ago '09        #390
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Pistol Peter said:

why the f**k would they do that?...next thing you know they gonna start making exceptions for going over the line of scrimmage or for roughing the passer or letting corners get away with pass interference pass the 5 yard mark because that's how they play
Packers fan man what'd you expect.
 7 years ago '04        #391
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
 09-12-2010, 08:41 PM         #392
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Dude, it was obvious that he caught it, got two feet in, two knees and then even his left hand was out of bounds before the ball hit the ground, that should have blown the play dead and held up the score, it's like saying a guy makes a catch down the sidelines and gets as much as Calvin did in, the after already touching out of bounds going to the ground and dropping the ball, you'll obviously back up your bears but everyone knows what really shoulda been the call, probably wont be as lucky next week when romo chops you up
rule states you have to have control of the ball all the way to the ground..
 09-12-2010, 08:55 PM         #393
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
like romo is doin right now huh

rodgers looked real good today too
 7 years ago '04        #394
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
like romo is doin right now huh

rodgers looked real good today too
let me remind you, rodgers 3-1 vs the bears
 7 years ago '04        #395
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
Oh ya and... Jim haslett>>lovie
 7 years ago '07        #396
space
space
 finishim said:
he caught it but according to the rules he didn't have possession...i don't make em but i love when they are enforced

and what you said was still dumb.."oh hey refs let's let this one slide because it's the bears and i hate them" stop it
 7 years ago '07        #397
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
man packer fans str8 trolling lol and romo was running for his life tonight so im not worried about them next week really. i think they are over rated like crazy. and i still think that packer secondary is suspect. surprised the eagles didn't exploit that
 7 years ago '04        #398
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
man packer fans str8 trolling lol and romo was running for his life tonight so im not worried about them next week really. i think they are over rated like crazy. and i still think that packer secondary is suspect. surprised the eagles didn't exploit that
Cutler will be on his a.ss all day come week three, if kolb woulda been in all game I wouldn't be surprised if we had ten sacks today
 7 years ago '07        #399
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20076 20076
 finishim said:
Cutler will be on his a.ss all day come week three, if kolb woulda been in all game I wouldn't be surprised if we had ten sacks today
and rodgers wont be? lol both of our lines are pretty bad, but i think chris williams will come into his own. Julius Peppers is gonna make aaron rodgers his b**ch. but we'll see i love playing the pack its always entertaining.
 7 years ago '04        #400
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
and rodgers wont be? lol both of our lines are pretty bad, but i think chris williams will come into his own. Julius Peppers is gonna make aaron rodgers his b**ch. but we'll see i love playing the pack its always entertaining.
Idk how you figure ours is that bad, Rodgers was sacked three times, but that was all in the first two drives, come week three I'm sure well have the line stuff down
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy