Gameday Thread: Week 1: Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears

most viewed right now
 47
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NBA Rodney Hood was hype in the postgame wtf lmfaoooo
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
The pyramids were what?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside TEKASHI 6IX9INE - TATI (Official Music Video) 🌈🌈🌈
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Bears 27 43.55%
Lions 35 56.45%
Voters: 62. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #341
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$21,278 | Props total: 4714 4714
 BrownBag said:
*insert champagne popping gif*

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #342
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 BrownBag said:
And rules are rules f**k yall complaining about a rule that's printed in the rulebook. Just cuz these n*ggas haven't won a road game in 21 tries don't mean you gotta bash our win that wasn't cheated by the refs.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #343
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 bangab**ch said:
at thinking I'm mad at yall getting a gift of a game like yall will be competing for s**t at end of the year. you n*ggas are bums if you say otherwise you're a damn lie.

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #344
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Wow just saw what happened with the Calvin TD Lions got royally screwed NFL f**ked up real bad right there.
 8 years ago '04        #345
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
it's a RULE man that's what I dont' understand...if there was a rule that NO One handed catches are allowed for touchdowns and he did the same play and stood up with the ball... NOONE would be like that's a touchdown because it wouldn't be
 8 years ago '07        #346
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 K1Entertainment said:
Wow just saw what happened with the Calvin TD Lions got royally screwed NFL f**ked up real bad right there.
gotta finish the process man
 09-12-2010, 02:40 PM         #347
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
it's a RULE man that's what I dont' understand...if there was a rule that NO One handed catches are allowed for touchdowns and he did the same play and stood up with the ball... NOONE would be like that's a touchdown because it wouldn't be
I can tell the other dudes are just being jackasses, but are you trying to be serious?
 8 years ago '09        #348
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,152 | Props total: 38 38
 Pistol Peter said:
LMFAOOOOOOOO


i knew this s**t was gonna happen...i followed it closely all week...media gasses up the lions..fans get gassed up...talk s**t in this forum like they big and bad and they just got this in the bag no questions asked...game comes...they take a L..and now it's fall back on the "we suck" card.. classic


 Trill Clinton said:
Breh,I know you're satisfied you won,but if you don't think that's a bulls**t call/rule you're just being biased.
It was a catch as I stated but the action must be completed along with the catch rules are rules ain't the first time it has happened and ain't the last.

 bangab**ch said:
Yall got b**ched on the goal line BY LIONS. the lions got hoed on 2 straight plays BY THE REFS.
You mad?

 bangab**ch said:
at thinking I'm mad at yall getting a gift of a game like yall will be competing for s**t at end of the year. you n*ggas are bums if you say otherwise you're a damn lie.
Damn you still mad?
 8 years ago '07        #349
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
and on a side note...that play that briggs made had to be the play of the game other than fortes 2 td's...and urlacher was having a field day out there
 09-12-2010, 02:43 PM         #350
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was going to write a long reply to this thread, but I didn't finish the process.
 8 years ago '04        #351
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Jayborne23 said:
I can tell the other dudes are just being jackasses, but are you trying to be serious?
Yes I am...if the rule was "there are to be no One handed catches for touchdowns" and the same play was done...exact same way Detroit fans would still be saying thats' a touchdown and a b**ch a.ss rule...

the rule is the play has to be completed...it wasn't completed so therefore it wasn't a Touchdown

plain and simple
 8 years ago '07        #352
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Jayborne23 said:
I was going to write a long reply to this thread, but I didn't finish the process.
classic
 09-12-2010, 02:48 PM         #353
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yes I am...if the rule was "there are to be no One handed catches for touchdowns" and the same play was done...exact same way Detroit fans would still be saying thats' a touchdown and a b**ch a.ss rule...

the rule is the play has to be completed...it wasn't completed so therefore it wasn't a Touchdown

plain and simple
No, people would just be saying that's a dumbass rule. Like they are now. I'm guessing when you wrote that, you didn't finish the process of making it a rational statement.
 8 years ago '07        #354
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Jayborne23 said:
No, people would just be saying that's a dumbass rule. Like they are now. I'm guessing when you wrote that, you didn't finish the process of making it a rational statement.
alright don't milk the joke jay
 8 years ago '04        #355
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,545 | Props total: 5068 5068
 Jayborne23 said:
No, people would just be saying that's a dumbass rule. Like they are now. I'm guessing when you wrote that, you didn't finish the process of making it a rational statement.
I didn't say it was a smart rule...it is a pretty f**ked up rule...but it's still a RULE... which means it still wasn't as touchdown...so instead of people getting their skirts in a bunch over a RULE... move on and start preparing for next week...

I finished my process it's a rationale statement...

IS the rule stupid? Yes very much so but it's still a Rule..
end of discussion
 8 years ago '05        #356
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
avatar space
space
$37,222 | Props total: 1678 1678
Tough way to get beat, but thats the Lions for ya, always finding ways to have s**tty seasons.
This rule here isnt very good imo, but hey its the rules you gotta play by em.
 09-12-2010, 02:55 PM         #357
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
alright don't milk the joke jay
I should probably take back all those text messages I sent then huh?
 8 years ago '07        #358
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Jayborne23 said:
I should probably take back all those text messages I sent then huh?
naw naw..at least chill on the message board..you don't wanna over saturate it you know
 8 years ago '04        #359
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I stayed out of this thread cause things were thrown and I had to take a walk


Yeah, we got cheated, but f**k, we should've k!lled those f**king scrubs. Our offense was non existent until the end of the game. Defense played great, and if the D can keep this up, we're gonna knock a few heads.

Game shouldn't have come down to that to begin with. Our offense needs some serious work, every single part of it. Already thinking about next week looking at how bad the Eagles are looking right now.
 8 years ago '05        #360
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,693 | Props total: 1482 1482
 TheMagicMan said:
I stayed out of this thread cause things were thrown and I had to take a walk


Yeah, we got cheated, but f**k, we should've k!lled those f**king scrubs. Our offense was non existent until the end of the game. Defense played great, and if the D can keep this up, we're gonna knock a few heads.

Game shouldn't have come down to that to begin with. Our offense needs some serious work, every single part of it. Already thinking about next week looking at how bad the Eagles are looking right now.
yah s**t dont matter. our defense was there our offense wasn't

the bears played tough defense had racked up yards on offense.

i think best 2nd td prolly wasn't a td so i mean i guess kind of vice versa situation at the end of the game. johnson had one that got taken way. i mean rules are rules i guess. yah we can def. win games if our offense comes out throwing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
279 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 5
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
168 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Judge Judy To Megyn Kelly: ĎIím Not A Feministí
61 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Samsung must pay Apple $539 million in iPhone patent case
13 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy