Amber Rose in some very Short SHORTS with her Girls!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #61
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9801 9801
man I get so sick and f'n tired of all these wanna be internet playboys who act like they get pus*y by the boatloads talking about she's over rated and she needs to grow hair before they mess with her. look here dude if you are in anybody's club and she walks up on you and begins coming on to you, you and I both know you will take her a.ss home and bang that pus*y out for hours on end. I don't care if the broad got a buzz cut, bald fade, shag, high top fade, weave down to her a.ss, a poofy or puffy afro, a wrap or whatever. if a chick is s3xy like this woman is then she will get six times a day with the chances of a seventh in the middle of the day. some of you dudes need to dial it down a notch acting like you getting pus*y like you do cause your comments on here all but tells on you. Amber Rose is s3xy as hell from head to toe period point blank and so are the other broads she is with and so is Rihanna too. sack up, balls up and man up and stop trying to impress DUDES on here with all your "over rated" and "she needs to grow hair" and whatever else little gay a.ss comments you clowns make.
 7 years ago '08        #62
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
damn she loves the Camera
 7 years ago '06        #63
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
 ColdbloodedQ said:
what the phuck is that on that hoes leg?

@ you n*ggas acting like y'all don't see that s**t!
i was saying the same thing
 7 years ago '05        #64
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15713 15713
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
man I get so sick and f'n tired of all these wanna be internet playboys who act like they get pus*y by the boatloads talking about she's over rated and she needs to grow hair before they mess with her. look here dude if you are in anybody's club and she walks up on you and begins coming on to you, you and I both know you will take her a.ss home and bang that pus*y out for hours on end. I don't care if the broad got a buzz cut, bald fade, shag, high top fade, weave down to her a.ss, a poofy or puffy afro, a wrap or whatever. if a chick is s3xy like this woman is then she will get six times a day with the chances of a seventh in the middle of the day. some of you dudes need to dial it down a notch acting like you getting pus*y like you do cause your comments on here all but tells on you. Amber Rose is s3xy as hell from head to toe period point blank and so are the other broads she is with and so is Rihanna too. sack up, balls up and man up and stop trying to impress DUDES on here with all your "over rated" and "she needs to grow hair" and whatever else little gay a.ss comments you clowns make.
you singing the choir son. n*ggas on here stay frontin. Amber might be a chickenhead, but that body alone negates any type of haircut she rocking.
 09-07-2010, 10:47 AM         #65
singritty03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Superbad; she's only good for one thing...
 09-07-2010, 10:48 AM         #66
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ay I gotta see pics off girls yall n*ggas be f**kin, because I've messed with some bad girls in my day and I STILL can't say anything negative about ANY of the girls in these pictures. Or are these negative comments just insecurities subconsciously being expressed thru judgment? If so my bad.. carry on.
 7 years ago '06        #67
whammy 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,554 | Props total: 377 377
I'd f**k all three even the mannish looking one on the left. The one on the right look like a bald Eve. I'd skeet on her birthmark.
 7 years ago '10        #68
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
 Lupe Hunter said:

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy